Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

master items cost too much ...

This is a discussion on master items cost too much ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Try lvl 75 rogue skill, i&#39;ve spent 300mil just for it[/b] Try 700m for it >.<...
Page: 3

Try lvl 75 rogue skill, i&#39;ve spent 300mil just for it[/b]
    Try 700m for it >.<

lez

i used to aoe these knights with the blue axe (forgot the name) with a 67 mage. dropped like 5 in 15-25 mins Oo (AFTER MORA PATCH)[/b]
    lol, the dragon knights were removed from game after moradon patch...
    Best way to farm those jewels are to have a low lvl char - like 20-50 lvl and depending on the lvl kill all the skeleton types
    (skeleton - dtc)

darkday

:P no this dt with glacier guns ? damit i didnt see :P for chreate 20-50 char and go kil dt or something dont hawe time ... need exp exp :P so i see i make master then im 70 :P

try lvl80 warrior quest on girakon... its worth 900m+ ._. *sad*

its easy to do master quest :s

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Dam another reason why I can&#39;t wait till new server h34r:

I wanna know how they do this there.

Reason to baba at the 1th day of server when they all sell it for 200k

darkday

i started at akar 6 days ago :P but yea then paragon open lets buy some gbs for usd and buy all quest items cause its cheap ... for 60 70 quest :P
    nice idea

I agree it is good to make it harder for people to get masters. But when your lvl 70 and trying to master and the only way u can get gems is by using a lvl 20 char isnt their something wrong? The items you need should atleast need to be farmable on you char your trying to master.

darkday

at 70 i hawe more time maby :P dont need fast exp i hawe 3gb for master but need more 2 if i get i done me master :P
    yea good cause its hard to get this for ppls but nice too see then koxper sealing 20x opals 15x schapires ... some chrystals ... lol then he sold it he can hawe nice gear or something ... for koxpers now easy too make nice gear or i wrong ?

Banned

Master isnt hard to make :S and it doesn&#39;t cost much tho.. Well maybe if u make it into USD

K2 has made the game easy enough :S If they would make master more easier the game would lose its point -.-
    U can already get to level 60 with 1day REALLY easly but in past u had to work hard to get 60
    This game really goes shitter every day

darkday

This game really goes shitter every day
    tompsu... yea i vouch for u ! thats true!

HenryHill

Figure it costs 400-500 mil to buy all the items necessary for lvl 75 blooding skill for my warrior. Have to make do without it.

we have been warned before the moradon patch taht crudes, sapphires and crap would spike up in prices... guess nobody restocked

i have lvled one char from 1 to 59 and no gems have dropped

and currently lvling another dcz char and haven&#39;t found any gems yet

Taeho

I Was lucky and had a couple 100 of ea saved up from my noob days, gave most out to clannies though who needed masters.
    Still got 70 crude/opals but 72 quest comming up so i&#39;m buying Crystals as i see them at 2m ea, it&#39;s not to bad. Plan a little ahead and collect the items needed bit by bit. Go through moradon and find cheap in the real noob stalls.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast