Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Master Quest

This is a discussion on Master Quest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why is there a new topic for this every day?[/b] Because its such a stupid problem....
Page: 2

why is there a new topic for this every day?[/b]

Because its such a stupid problem.

Banned

Ye its a BIG problem, but did Ko said it will be changed or no ?

This is fckin terrible.. I'm soon lvl 70 and I've not done Master Q yet cuz of the fcked up prices on the gems..
    Will K2 do anything about this or will they just keep it as it is?
    If they'll not do anything, either ppl will buy GB's, which K2 doesn't allow (?) or ppl will quit. This is just ridiculous.

I'm buying GBs for usd, but there's no fcking way I will buy like .. 5 - 6 GBs just to get my fcking master skill.
    LoL, this is really fcking stupid.

Is this just happening in CW or any other server?[/b]

dude, they do everything

since the start of the game
    -"the delete character function will be implemented soon in the future"
    -also, since about 2 years ago "select character is TEMPORARILY disabled to fix some other issues".

Want more?
    -priests's skill descriptions have been screwed up for as long as i can remember.
    -Wild Bulcan has been spelt Wold Bulcan from the beginning of me playing.
    -a GM told me 4 months ago "that k2 is working on a fix to speedhacking"
    -another GM told me "we will watch CSW wall buggers this saturday" and guess wat? none of the wall buggers/hackers banned.
    -BDW has been bugged with not being able to cure since it was first implemented
    -Catabug has been bugged since forever.
    -Bugging dragon marbles to go to p2 abyss/felankor/isiloon

if you pm any GM about any of tehse issues " we are working on it, and we are close to finishing" "it will be fixed shortly in the future".

K2 only knows how to give bullshit responses and answers. NOTHING has been fixed except a handful of minor bugs..... the only major bug thats been fixed is the ally bug back in KE

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

dude, they do everything

-also, since about 2 years ago "select character is TEMPORARILY disabled to fix some other issues".

Want more?
    -priests's skill descriptions have been screwed up for as long as i can remember.
    -another GM told me "we will watch CSW wall buggers this saturday" and guess wat? none of the wall buggers/hackers banned.

if you pm any GM about any of tehse issues " we are working on it, and we are close to finishing" "it will be fixed shortly in the future".

K2 only knows how to give bullshit responses and answers. NOTHING has been fixed except a handful of minor bugs..... the only major bug thats been fixed is the ally bug back in KE[/b]
    Actually that bug has been fixed for a long time
    cause cata bug means clicking away your cata and recataing WITHOUT using a new key

Actually that bug has been fixed for a long time
    cause cata bug means clicking away your cata and recataing WITHOUT using a new key[/b]
    eh i dno.. ive only used catapult like once or twice :P but what about those ppl that spam cata keys when they are close to dying doesnt it make you full hp again or something?

but anyways.. poitn is taht k2 has been "working" on so many bugs and things and none have ever been fixed :P

Banned

i still dont understand why you guys play this game...its bugged as hell, cheated and you wana pay for it...bleh

i still dont understand why you guys play this game...its bugged as hell, cheated and you wana pay for it...bleh[/b]
    the game itself is very fun and addicting..

It has a good PVP system that is unmatched in most of the other games..... too bad its run by a shit company like k2

SonOfaGun

the game itself is very fun and addicting..

It has a good PVP system that is unmatched in most of the other games..... too bad its run by a shit company like k2[/b]
    i dont think K2 realizes the full potential of KO's pvp system.
    the current international videogame industry looks for good multiplayer games where people can work in teams and interact with other people while accomplishing some sort of goal. KO pvp gives that and a lot of fun and intense action.

I honestly think that if K2 put all its efforts into expanding a game like KO they would b making wayyyyyyyy more money than they do right now and we wouldnt hav these shitty bugs, hacks, and retarded GM's that cant do shit but drool all day.

LET ME RUN UR DAMN COMPANY BITCHES

JDgarth

get your 70 item quest done and delvl to 59 and own dcz ^^

dude, they do everything

Want more?

K2 only knows how to give bullshit responses and answers. NOTHING has been fixed except a handful of minor bugs..... the only major bug thats been fixed is the ally bug back in KE[/b]

What about the bugs who still are here from "KO" first edition, still wasnt fixed in KE. and still isnt in rofd/mora ressurection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12