Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Max lvl will raised??

This is a discussion on Max lvl will raised?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hell if the cap level goes up they better add some better mobs and exp spots....
Page: 2

FLaMeS

Hell if the cap level goes up they better add some better mobs and exp spots.

zrocker0404

They need new skills if they do, atleast for archer, same skill since lvl 70 cool >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    just imagine how much u must exp to 85 or higher... 0,01% in two hours of exp at booro with plat prem ftw the time just doesnt worth it...
    Whenever they increased the level cap in the past, they made existing mobs give more xp or they implemented new mobs that gave higher exp (evil wizards). It'll be hard to get to 85, but it wont be like level to 83 twice for a level or anything. It'll be reasonable.

FLaMeS

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    They need new skills if they do, atleast for archer, same skill since lvl 70 cool >.>
    And give Warriors a minor heal skill :P
    Oh man that would be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by FLaMeS View Post
    And give Warriors a minor heal skill :P
    Oh man that would be sweet
    Don't forget that we should get light feet and debuffs too!

Well if they raise the Level to 85 and keep making such big jumps in experience needed per level they would definitely need to add some better and new Exp spots.. M
    aybe some kind of extra zone for 80+ or something, I dunno

zrocker0404

Oh i didnt think stunning someone so they can do sh!t for 3 seconds, spamming 300%+350 damage, and having 10khp and 1500ac wasnt enough >.>
    Last edited by zrocker0404; 09-30-2009 at 02:22 PM.

Scallywag

they need especially to put in better exp spots for mages this is way overdue

m4cios

hmmm if they make 85lvl and new skills then maybe 3 - 4 ppl on server will make it in legal way ... im playing on ionia and i see top5 clans using heavenfire to get 83lvl, thats sad, gms dont give a **** about it

youshi

they are not going to increase max lvl, i think ppl just want they do.. but they wont do it im sure.

wawh

They can't higher the exp needed per lvl

It's already maxed out 21xxxxxxxxxx bla bla

Unless they upgrade the whole database, which I highly doubt, the exp needed per lvl won't change from 83 to w/e lvl

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I play an 83 character and it takes me 9-10 booro kills in a full party of 8 to get 0.01%. That's approximately 100,000 booro's I would need to kill in full parties, in order to reach level 84. Just imagine how much it would be for 85, or better yet, imagine what skill you must be getting at level 85. "Invincibility for 45 seconds, but attack power and rate is lowered by 90% during defense - Cooldown is 60 seconds long" XD

Man I miss the old EW exp slots.. raiding them too

Fake_BP

what is your source?

@OP

angelsdream

they have to raise up the max lvl ... many people already 83 and 83 is easier than people think ...

If you don't get exped everyday, you can make easy 3% per day at 82 which mean 1 month to 83 ...

We already started exp in the 1st days of september and already made more than 5b exp + 100k ladder.

If they implent new exp spots it wouldnt be so hard to be 85.

Banned Senior Member

know if there are new weapons?

It wouldn't be that bad considering that exp penalty wont be until lvl 76

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast