Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTF k2 stoping us from doing Isiloon....fcking bs assholes

This is a discussion on WTF k2 stoping us from doing Isiloon....fcking bs assholes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ffs every time we go to do isiloon or are about to cause she is up we get dced......wtf is ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default WTF k2 stoping us from doing Isiloon....fcking bs assholes

ffs every time we go to do isiloon or are about to cause she is up we get dced......wtf is up with k2.....really geting tiresome at this point......its ok for the turks to never have server dc or maintaince but for US players in USKO we get our exp and pk time wasted by them

3rd time in past week this happened to us....how we ever supposed to get good drops like the turks get to when they kill here daily

k2 still sucks and will always sucks

Havvk

they noticed u where "KSING" LeGrunt and LordOfTheHUMANS isiloon,cuz u make it sooner than they -_-

Default Re: WTF k2 stoping us from doing Isiloon....fcking bs asshol

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    ffs every time we go to do isiloon or are about to cause she is up we get dced......wtf is up with k2.....really geting tiresome at this point......its ok for the turks to never have server dc or maintaince but for US players in USKO we get our exp and pk time wasted by them

3rd time in past week this happened to us....how we ever supposed to get good drops like the turks get to when they kill here daily

k2 still sucks and will always sucks
    ROFL, gıft lugıas !! :wub: :wub:

Banned

this is why i barely play now...well one of the reasons anyways

well gn anyways i am not waiting for this shit again to come up

Magicality

Do it on server 2 or 3, maybe more luck there. Seems many people do this lately, at least on Ares.

ANZAC_Mondane

well i got DC in ghost warrior with My warrior,, i was gettign Killed by that Faggot Kosper VirusLod adn another one of His BumChum Idiot Kospers <_<

You guys see this VirusLord fuck ? he been Kosp in war for ages,, adn i cant Kill one Mob in Abyss becasue of these Fucks,,, he we perpenantly stealthed under the Tree of Ghost Warriors,, but i still killed him,,, Faggot :angry:

Originally posted by Magicality
    Do it on server 2 or 3, maybe more luck there. Seems many people do this lately, at least on Ares.
    we tried to do it on d2 for the first time but tormentors came and started trying to get us tos banned cause they wanted to take it on d2 aviously...

Banned

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magicality
    we tried to do it on d2 for the first time but tormentors came and started trying to get us tos banned cause they wanted to take it on d2 aviously...[/b]
    not tormentors .....just one scamming fag from there.....th3jok3r who says to my clannies he is official constable...ROFL there is not official constable and if there was why would he be one when he sold scammed items from charlie......to funny

i sent sullimo a email asking if its bug or not...we dont bug but i dont think its bug if u can still get to it by using a ingame item such as the marble to get to d2 and d3 isloon and dragon.....if its bug maybe they should take out completly

anyways gn

merchanter123

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing@

we tried to do it on d2 for the first time but tormentors came and started trying to get us tos banned cause they wanted to take it on d2 aviously...
    not tormentors .....just one scamming fag from there.....th3jok3r who says to my clannies he is official constable...ROFL there is not official constable and if there was why would he be one when he sold scammed items from charlie......to funny

i sent sullimo a email asking if its bug or not...we dont bug but i dont think its bug if u can still get to it by using a ingame item such as the marble to get to d2 and d3 isloon and dragon.....if its bug maybe they should take out completly

anyways gn[/b]
    1. explain how i am a scammer?
    2. you haven't talked to brian yet.
    3. you haven't received a response back from the email you sent him.
    4. Even logging d2 d3 abyss IS a 30 day bannable offence and isTOS violation and when you DO receive an email, brian will say the same thing.

Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    @

anyways gn[/b]
    3. you haven't received a respond back from the email you sent him.
    4. Even logging d2 d3 abyss IS a 30 day bannable offence and isTOS violation and when you DO receive an email, brian will say the same thing.[/b][/quote]

joker yr canadian so i give u some love but i wont believe yr a constable until sullimo publicly announces it and thats how officals are made, i should know i used to be one of jess and y would they make felakanor doable on d2 and d3 without disableing the rest? dosent make sense if u ask me

merchanter123

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing)</div>
    Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)
    @

anyways gn
    4. Even logging d2 d3 abyss IS a 30 day bannable offence and isTOS violation and when you DO receive an email, brian will say the same thing.[/b]

joker yr canadian so i give u some love but i wont believe yr a constable until sullimo publicly announces it and thats how officals are made, i should know i used to be one of jess and y would they make felakanor doable on d2 and d3 without disableing the rest? dosent make sense if u ask me[/b][/quote]

there is no "official constables" tez is right. But i am a VERY helping hand to sullimo as he is to me. Having dragon on d2 d3 and isloon on d2 and d3 is a mistake that hasn't been fixed... i know you must be shocked k2 has made a mistake and hasn't fixed it yet. sorta like the scroll bug... the sealed items bug... (fixed now) hell remember treants in KE they were invisible and not put a skin on them until rofd came out lol. Some things they haven't got to yet...

KokoGG

K2 is wasting my whole fucking premium i pay for gold premium and everyday i get home from school and servers go down after playing 3-5 hrs <_<

Havvk

Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing)
    Originally posted by merchanter123
    @

anyways gn

4. Even logging d2 d3 abyss IS a 30 day bannable offence and isTOS violation and when you DO receive an email, brian will say the same thing.

joker yr canadian so i give u some love but i wont believe yr a constable until sullimo publicly announces it and thats how officals are made, i should know i used to be one of jess and y would they make felakanor doable on d2 and d3 without disableing the rest? dosent make sense if u ask me[/b]
    there is no "official constables" tez is right. But i am a VERY helping hand to sullimo as he is to me. Having dragon on d2 d3 and isloon on d2 and d3 is a mistake that hasn't been fixed... i know you must be shocked k2 has made a mistake and hasn't fixed it yet. sorta like the scroll bug... the sealed items bug... (fixed now) hell remember treants in KE they were invisible and not put a skin on them until rofd came out lol. Some things they haven't got to yet...[/b][/quote]

:huh:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i rather have a server down under maintanance or trying to fix problems, than to have them up and full of kosp, duped items and bugs. I also rather have them down and getting better, than getting a chance to kill a boss. It'd sure piss me off, but is what helps the most... as long as they aren't down just cuz the fatass of the office kicked the power chord.

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheKingOfTheSwing)
    Originally posted by merchanter123
    @

anyways gn

joker yr canadian so i give u some love but i wont believe yr a constable until sullimo publicly announces it and thats how officals are made, i should know i used to be one of jess and y would they make felakanor doable on d2 and d3 without disableing the rest? dosent make sense if u ask me[/b]
    there is no "official constables" tez is right. But i am a VERY helping hand to sullimo as he is to me. Having dragon on d2 d3 and isloon on d2 and d3 is a mistake that hasn't been fixed... i know you must be shocked k2 has made a mistake and hasn't fixed it yet. sorta like the scroll bug... the sealed items bug... (fixed now) hell remember treants in KE they were invisible and not put a skin on them until rofd came out lol. Some things they haven't got to yet...[/b][/quote]

You? Constable? hahahahahahha Quite the joke...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast