Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

maybe a noob question <.<

This is a discussion on maybe a noob question <.< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito OH I'm an evil haxor bug abuser... I have TWO stacks of stones. Just bann me ...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito
    OH I'm an evil haxor bug abuser... I have TWO stacks of stones.

Just bann me now so I can pay usd and get my account back.
    I used to have my two stacks, but a friend messed it up .

As someone said, I wouldnt be caught without stones either, i carry 60-120 all the time. But if i get exped, i think i would bug abuse too. Is wrong, is against rules, but since is not harmfull, and would save me arond 4 hours of lvling.... Despite that, its still wrong but, who said im a saint? :P

And as i said, there`s no way to do it without bug abuse.

Cava

i think in this situation i take it as a similar type of bug abuse as weight bug ^_^ doesn't hurt others, so why not :/

SaTaN

its exp lost... who cares.. he's only tryin to save a few hrs of lvling = wouldnt u?

i see nor think this will dupe or cause any dmg to anyone cept the guy who got exped >_< always carry 200+ stones on you no matter wat class or build.. 4 stoning in pk is the best next thing to getting 60 =D also a fast way to make good nps muahahha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12