maybe a useless post but wth...

This is a discussion on maybe a useless post but wth... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=0&#entry485599 Well what happened to taking this in effect? It seems that Sullimo has quit or has been ordered not ...
Page: 1

cpo4

Default maybe a useless post but wth...

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=0&#entry485599

Well what happened to taking this in effect? It seems that Sullimo has quit or has been ordered not to do anything about Diex cheaters. I'm not pointing the blame a Sullimo becuase he did a lot for the Diez servers and now nothing is being done.

I have been a loyal player for over 3 years now.I've played under different account names. And will not buy prmium at all until things are fixed. Yes gold premium for 3 years straight. 3 years=36months gold premium= 29.95 3years x gold premium= $1078.20 It may seem to be but a simple number to K2 Networks but I dont doubt that they will feel the numbers drop and see it in theirs reports when 20 or more people stop paying or completly quit.
    Somthing needs to be taken care of and K2 needs to stop and think about "putting players first" thier motto or whatever you may call it.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...?showtopic=2969

Ok lets do this right...

Name: Grown

Serveriez 1/Diez2/ Diez 3

Date: Since Sullimo quit (approx. 2 months?)

Hour(s): Every miniute of every hour of evey second of every day of every week.

Area: Inside Moradon/Outside Moradon/ Outide El Morad Castle / Doda Camp / Kallgua Valley Entrance and area / decayed zombie & undying (GraveYard)/ Troll areas both spots in Doda/Kalluga Valley/ Ardream (whole map)/ RonarkLand (whole map)..well to save time All Of the Knight Online World.

Why this looked suspicious: over and over and over. I came back 20mins later, same people there, waited another 2 hours, same people there, same people there in the same spot and location the next day in a row.
    Oh I almsot forgot...they are exping players in moradon while they are merchating moreso going from el morad into moradon..as soon as they spawn they die and lose exp and coins.

What classes:

Banned Senior Member

how were you paying K2 money when they didn't have KOL 3 years ago?

sullimo is still around he likes olympia more then diez sorry but he barely replys to us now this games over quit

u also decided to pay extra 5 dollars per premium ?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Premium didn't exist for half a year.

The first premiums cost around $12 for the first couple months, and Ares was opened about 2.5 years ago.

So you were gıftıng $$ before they opened KO?

If you're that retarded then maybe you should be scammed by K2.

TunaFishyMe

i didnt know gold premium was there for 3 years lol