maybe word for the wise

This is a discussion on maybe word for the wise within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well guys not sure how many of you guys was around for the ke build come out but there ...
Page: 1

malady

Default maybe word for the wise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys not sure how many of you guys was around for the ke build come out but there was a large amount of people that got zeroed out on coins! my word of advise is buy pots or what ever you can or maybe even keep your money on your char ,,,, but good luck and i hope no one looses money in this....

lvl50rogue

/heart attack

HateU

Yer good call, was just talking about this to a clannie, when KE patch started we both lost all our money :wacko:

Road

So...? Is it just coin wipe or money wipe? If that is the case I'll put all my money in silver bars.

evenson

They MAy have learned from their mistake last time, but its unlikely.

Mental_Anguish

I was just remembering that, and sitting at the inn, ...................didnt get a withdraw made in time, lol.

xm241

hmm will silver bars get wiped? or even gold bars to those who still have thme some how?

Natazaku

they didnt remove gold bars till later in ke

Trii

Originally posted by xm241
    hmm will silver bars get wiped? or even gold bars to those who still have thme some how?
    silver bars cannot get wiped because it is a quest item for some of the characters in the game. warrior needs one for lvl 70 quest.

seller

dam.. shit.. read this too late.. all servers down now shiet !!!