Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Which server to join?

This is a discussion on Which server to join? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to play assassin for only 59/69 lvls. I have tried Hellsgarem and now trying out Cypher. Both servers ...
Page: 1

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Default Which server to join?

I want to play assassin for only 59/69 lvls. I have tried Hellsgarem and now trying out Cypher. Both servers seem to be pretty dead and I am having second thoughts on continuing :-(

I mostly play solo or with a friend.

Also I am on PST/PDT if it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    I want to play assassin for only 59/69 lvls. I have tried Hellsgarem and now trying out Cypher. Both servers seem to be pretty dead and I am having second thoughts on continuing :-(

I mostly play solo or with a friend.

Also I am on PST/PDT if it matters.
    Pk in Ardream is only good for first few months of server launch. I bet best Ardream experience you gonna get would be MANES, although I think it is quite empty in there as well.

If you truly wanna have fun, save your cash for next server launch, Ardream goes insane for like 4-5 months with fulltime pk. Then most people sell out or go 83 and wait for next server ...

Banned Member

I play on Gordion, human side. i think any server you go to on PST time zone will be dead. I play the same time zone and no turkish players are on during this time.

However, i do enjoy Gordion they're are a couple English speaking clans which is nice. Ingame name is G00CH if you want to pm me

wait for a new server ...... people stop playing ardream in all servers afther some mouths.... adream is a good place when the server is new .

Just start at AtlantisKO. I played the beta and the game got smooth gameplay

Ardream/RLB is best at server launch time like everyone else is saying, which sucks because low pk is fun too :P

if you like to babashop I would recommend Rosetta..it has nice cheap elite items...and its not flooded with +10s like the older servers. It also has a nice healthy population. I moved from stko cypher to rosetta and I have no regrets...

The server also has some elite rlb/adream clans with glowing armbands since you're interested in that.

Just played chyper, but looks pretty dead, so time wasting for me so i quited.
    but if new server come out then i go back maybe.

Better play some private server lose less money and your time

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Everyone is just going to keep telling you to play their own servers, not any actual info, so take all these posts with a grain of salt.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    Everyone is just going to keep telling you to play their own servers, not any actual info, so take all these posts with a grain of salt.
    pretty much this ...
    just remember usko - you will get merged eventually --> new server --> people quit --> u lose money .
    also , you want to be able to pk , so you HAVE to invest money unless its a new server , then you get the second option of playing 24/7 in order to stick up with the top players .
    private servers you invest less money to get more items in order to be able to pk with the good guys . just find a server you like the population in it .

dcz is a dead zone since lots of years . almost no population and if there is , they're all popped +10/+3 from their cz chars .

Hellsgarem is empty but go there if you want to play ko.

I would rather kill myself than play with turks again so maybe find another game to play or priv server.

GDM

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    Hellsgarem is empty but go there if you want to play ko.
    Now that is good advice

From my own personal experience, Hellsgarem worth a try when you got some group of friends to play with. Exp, pk, farm...whatever. I can imagine how hard can be starting there from scratch, without group of people to hang out with.
    Sure there are still some clans quite active, not so many for EU times tho.
    Despite all the negativity which occurs here, GMs trying to their job done. Last time i pmed holyjoe via discord and cheater was banned 10 min later - smth unimaginable back in time when i was playing at Xig.
    All what Hellsgarem needs is more players, otherwise i cannot say anything against the server.

GDM

stop telling ppl to join Hellsgarem when its a faking graveyard...
    like other ppl said to you , play some private till new official

Dude like it or, i will tell anyone whatever i want.

Yes Hellsgarem having hard times with lack of players, but you can still have some fun playing there, so be so kind and stop spreading the bs arround here.
    Maybe you personally aint having any fun playing Hellsgarem today, that doesnt mean this apply everyone.

Idk what players expect from KO, really. Hellsgarem is in fact english speaking server, where GMs working...still, people leaves it and crying for new server, plain stupid if you ask me.

Same clows will do the same thing after couple of months when new server will be out there, well you got what you deserve guys, private server and crying for new server all across the ko forums.

People really got what they deserve in the end i guess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast