Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Medals

This is a discussion on Medals within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; turned in 1x 10k and gota WP..... get ready for prices to plumet into the ground...
Page: 8

turned in 1x 10k and gota WP..... get ready for prices to plumet into the ground

Limited Edition! Senior Member

got sherion, hellbreaker, garp, rom, black dragon neck, amyof str, diamond ring

made hellbreaker +7 and garp +7, burnt sherion to +7

I don't think people will be NP transferring much, they will trade in the NPs at the NPC/Gen then give their main characters the items. :P

I think this is they'r best idea ever.

Not only does this motivate people to PK more, but help them gear up aswell.

There are lot's of Avedons n stuff dropping but remember they are +0! Making them to +7 Is quite hard, not to mention +8.

10k 30k or even 50k is quite some np so don't go OMFG they are gonna flood the market, well they won't.

And I for one will say on this Good Job! Should have putted this a while back.

BTW Someone mentioned that u regain 100% of the donated nps back, is this true?

SonOfaGun

There are lot's of Avedons n stuff dropping but remember they are +0! Making them to +7 Is quite hard, not to mention +8.

10k 30k or even 50k is quite some np so don't go OMFG they are gonna flood the market, well they won't.

BTW Someone mentioned that u regain 100% of the donated nps back, is this true?[/b]
    i didnt get em back , but i think there's a way to do it but i havent figured it out

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I don't think people will be NP transferring much, they will trade in the NPs at the NPC/Gen then give their main characters the items. :P[/b]
    did you just contradict yourself?

i didnt get em back , but i think there's a way to do it but i havent figured it out[/b]
    Erh didn't quite understand.

BTW Someone mentioned that u regain 100% of the donated nps back, is this true?[/b]

For the most part, selling ur np for medals sucks. Most of the items are crap and if you think about how much you spend in game on pus or prem, it generally isn't worth it. It's only worth it for IN's and better items. I'd only trade in np on accounts that I was definitely not going to use.

I know that most people will blow all their np from extra char and even their mains just for the fun of getting items. In the long run all these items in game will drive prices down glut the market with uniques and eventually increase the amounts of +9/10 and +4/5 in game. I guess that was the idea but I am not sure I completely agree with ends...well see the effects over the long run...or short.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

For the most part, selling ur np for medals sucks. Most of the items are crap and if you think about how much you spend in game on pus or prem, it generally isn't worth it. It's only worth it for IN's and better items. I'd only trade in np on accounts that I was definitely not going to use.

I know that most people will blow all their np from extra char and even their mains just for the fun of getting items. In the long run all these items in game will drive prices down glut the market with uniques and eventually increase the amounts of +9/10 and +4/5 in game. I guess that was the idea but I am not sure I completely agree with ends...well see the effects over the long run...or short.[/b]
    alot of clans i see dropping ranks of the top 100 from this ';s

Banned

made one of my characters go into negative NP somehow not sure how tho :S -36k np it has now lol

hacking accounts will have a new meaning. BB np :P

and fuk the guy who got an IN

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

made one of my characters go into negative NP somehow not sure how tho :S -36k np it has now lol[/b]
    where do you turn in np for emblem ?

Banned

where do you turn in np for emblem ?[/b]
    back of your castle luff/elmo

paperownz

got shard, aog, and helenid after turning 3 10k.

ISeeYouPee

fuck ko its too complicated now

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast