Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MeeP <<<SCAMMER

This is a discussion on MeeP <<<SCAMMER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm You owe me 3 minutes of my life. *That was the most pointless thread i've ever ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    You owe me 3 minutes of my life. *That was the most pointless thread i've ever read, that Hostage spamming Turks posts has more meaning than this.
    you would of been sitting in front of the computer reading on the forums anyway trying to find another post to spam in or just say useless shit

HiddenRage

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    You owe me 3 minutes of my life. *That was the most pointless thread i've ever read, that Hostage spamming Turks posts has more meaning than this.
    you would of been sitting in front of the computer reading on the forums anyway trying to find another post to spam in or just say useless shit[/b]
    :lol: owned xD

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    If 3 minuets is nothing to you, I suggest you hold your head under water for 3 minuets then tell me otherwise.
    did any1 force u to read this post? NO u moron. if u decided to read then u wasted ur own 3 minutes and if ur gonna make a stupid spam comment u might as well keep it to urself cause no1 obviously wanna hear ur shit kk.

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    If 3 minuets is nothing to you, I suggest you hold your head under water for 3 minuets then tell me otherwise.
    did any1 force u to read this post? NO u moron. if u decided to read then u wasted ur own 3 minutes and if ur gonna make a stupid spam comment u might as well keep it to urself cause no1 obviously wanna hear ur shit kk.[/b]
    OG is hot

:wub:

TunaFishyMe

Original Gangsta? *scared*

there is a way, usin some old patches, to see who bought

but na, k2 cant do shit for him

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@

oh noes ur valueable 3 minutes omg imagine what better things u coulda done with them. <_<
    he colda masturbated[/b]
    a tiny big crappy LOL

Aekka

Default Re: MeeP <<<SCAMMER

Originally posted by MeeP
    ...he claimed he has a program that shows the seller(i wish i had one of those ^_^ )...
    He admitted using a 3rd party program, ban him!

Nir

lol,Its it his fault ,why do u care abut him ?

AviT

B>warrior chitin +8/15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12