meet the old paranoid twat called BasePlate aka SkyDv8

This is a discussion on meet the old paranoid twat called BasePlate aka SkyDv8 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone! Here's my story. My In-game name is SayWolfPlease and i've played in c-west for roughly 4 months. During ...
Page: 1

Default meet the old paranoid twat called BasePlate aka SkyDv8

Hello everyone!

Here's my story.
    My In-game name is SayWolfPlease and i've played in c-west for roughly 4 months. During this time i was in close association AtomicDingoes, through their alliance with BoxingKangaroos (which disbanded already). Anyways, during this time i've met retards, newbs, more newbs, and, a strange category i call paranoid old twats.
    Back in the day when i was in BoxingKangaroos i always went on Ventrilo. Anyways, one random day a dude called SkyDv8 (the old paranoid twat from Rampage) comes in and starts hammering down profanities and unjustified comments such as calling me a ***king botter while accusing me of botting at uruk hai for 9 hours. I must confess back in those days i often went to uruk hai to hunt for monster stones and many people can vouch on this for me, but i only stayed for an hour at a time (except for 1 time i stayed for 3 hours out of pure insanity).
    In no way, shape or form have i EVER used ANY third party tools in KO, especially considering i've spent hundreds on premiums and what not already on this character alone.

So the main message is to all people in KO to beware of this extremely disturbed sociopath at all costs because he seriously needs mental help.

Side note: he's old, sounds old, probably smells old, and it's evident that his brain is turning to mush from too much KO at his fragile age, so let's all hope he doesn't have a heart attack when he finds this thread, WHICH I HOPE HE DOES. I honestly dont care who flames me because i've become so frustrated to the extent where i just can't stand it.

PM SayWolfPlease for more dishonorable stories of this one of a kind individual

OHH and for those who KNOW i'm not a hacker/botter, PLEASE be so kind to post below so that the old twat can see...but either way he probably won't believe you.

Peace out.

Imageshack - lolcrx.png
    Imageshack - lol2pp.png

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

ontopic: we all know Sky makes a lot of presumptions, some of them are true some of them aren't... just ignore it if you know that you don't do it.

just like musht said , ignore him cuz he act's like a kid all the time

It's kinda hard to ignore it if he tells the entire bdw party im in and gets me evicted from my own party. Yep, not as easy as you think.

Btw, this thread is to let people know what kind of person he is, i honestly don't care if a mod bans him for harassment or not, i just want his reputation to go down.

Zwn

but skydv8 is always right and he never accuses anyone without reason !
    /sarcasm
    pple who use forums know skydv8s word is worthless on these things so just ignore him

Riveting Tale, Chap

this is funny
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jFTzhdZF4&feature=related]YouTube - Crabs[/ame]

PurEppOwnage

hahaha
    ur so random
    that post just made my day

CaDe7

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    It's kinda hard to ignore it if he tells the entire bdw party im in and gets me evicted from my own party. Yep, not as easy as you think.

Btw, this thread is to let people know what kind of person he is, i honestly don't care if a mod bans him for harassment or not, i just want his reputation to go down.
    +1 , and good job holding up with that guy .. i would get annoyed badly
    k2 must seriously start thinking of making a ignore command lol

Absolutely nonsence topic which will cause unneccassary flames, ill close it