Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wow - Chaos event

This is a discussion on Wow - Chaos event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Although it was great fun ( pking on equal terms ) , it reminded me how sad KO is. It's ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Wow - Chaos event

Although it was great fun ( pking on equal terms ) , it reminded me how sad KO is.
    It's been like 3 years since I last played on Diez , and I came back today to try this event , and turks still can't combo , lol.

On another note , I'll tell you abit about the event.
    You start with 10k hp , and 1k hp pots with abit longer cooldown than normal pots.
    There is a variety of skills , but the only one you can combo with is the first one , Sword something , R damage does 500 , and the skill does 1000.
    The other skills do more damage but they are cancelled easily and have very long cooldown.
    When you win ( I won with 38 kills and 1 death lol , ya turks are THAT bad ) , you get blue chest and 2 vouchers ( chaos and oracle ) , and oracle can be used to get wings.
    I got eagle wings ( +6% exp )
    That's it , oh and ya , turks still can't combo after all these years! ( surprise surprise ) , I love saying it.

Banned Senior Member

i am sure there is a turk arround that beat your ass

Little archer Senior Member

this event pwns.

When are those Chaos Dungeons?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IOwnYouMoan View Post
    Although it was great fun ( pking on equal terms ) , it reminded me how sad KO is.
    It's been like 3 years since I last played on Diez , and I came back today to try this event , and turks still can't combo , lol.

On another note , I'll tell you abit about the event.
    You start with 10k hp , and 1k hp pots with abit longer cooldown than normal pots.
    There is a variety of skills , but the only one you can combo with is the first one , Sword something , R damage does 500 , and the skill does 1000.
    The other skills do more damage but they are cancelled easily and have very long cooldown.
    When you win ( I won with 38 kills and 1 death lol , ya turks are THAT bad ) , you get blue chest and 2 vouchers ( chaos and oracle ) , and oracle can be used to get wings.
    I got eagle wings ( +6% exp )
    That's it , oh and ya , turks still can't combo after all these years! ( surprise surprise ) , I love saying it.
    im sure u would of got ganked more than once buddy regardless of how shit the turks are... i rember playing it on beta... yeh its easy to win but ul still get ganked no matter what

hatay

Banned Member

I got those cubes with light feet and turks didn't bother following me to kill me too much.
    They were so unorganized , they just kept changing targets instead of focusing on one.

You spawn with a certain amount of money, but I still dont know what the money is for. Because the reward afterwards doesnt contain any, and the xp is based on the kills I guess....
    Anyone knows?

I was on a lvl 1 and got into event and i was totally raping people so funny its like cwest is getting worse and worse instead of better a lvl 1 won event lol

Quote Originally Posted by battle_mrs View Post
    I was on a lvl 1 and got into event and i was totally raping people so funny its like cwest is getting worse and worse instead of better a lvl 1 won event lol

I think theres high and low lvl chaos event, so low lvl must be easier to win ofc.
    Not 100% sure though so no hating

Banned Member

You might be right , but there's no point in high/low level distinction since everyone starts with the same things.

You think you guys had it funny, i was on ionia. I killed 71 and died 3 times xD the 3 deaths were complete ganks by pretty much everyone there. They can't combo for shit, they just slide. That goes for english and turkish players lol.

Regards tabbycat

Insta_Tech

You were luckier than me, i got wings with no option it sucks

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Sry to be a bit off topic but, iownyoumoan - are you aviv or someone else?

I need the Chaos event times in GMT+1 (or any GMT ill do the calculation )

So far I know the evening event is at 21:00 GMT+1.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast