Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why did Girakon completly die?

This is a discussion on Why did Girakon completly die? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have played Girakon now for about 2 and a half years. Recently, the server has just completly died. All ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default Why did Girakon completly die?

I have played Girakon now for about 2 and a half years. Recently, the server has just completly died. All the good players quit, and k0xp is becoming the #1 thing to do. Now don't get me wrong, every server has k0xp, but no one speaks english, no one is good, and no new players ever come.

I recently logged on Ronark, and it was booming....WTF HAPPEND GIRAKON?!?!?!

We are still here,but:
    1.Everyone is busy

2.Christmas soon
    3.Kospers
    4.Girakon need one big english clan (All ppl are scattered)

Girakon was really awesome for a while.

BigAppleGuy

Its not just Gira. All servers I play are slowly (some quicker than others apparently) dieing. I see many of the established people selling out threir stuff to get away from this phukd up game. If mgame/k2 cant/wont stop the hacking and fix the bugs, only people left will be 12 yr ols turk 'hackers'. Last person leaving pls shut off the lights. ty.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAppleGuy View Post
    Its not just Gira. All servers I play are slowly (some quicker than others apparently) dieing. I see many of the established people selling out threir stuff to get away from this phukd up game. If mgame/k2 cant/wont stop the hacking and fix the bugs, only people left will be 12 yr ols turk 'hackers'. Last person leaving pls shut off the lights. ty.
    Okay i'll do that but where is the switcher`?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Yep +1 to BigAppleGuy .. all server are dieing cuz of massive bugs / glitches and unforgeteable KOXP.

R.I.P ko i think

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ciekawy View Post
    R.I.P ko i think
    you mean rip girakon haha

Banned

i remember when i played on LastGreedyz when girakon started.. was good server.. but after the main english clan disbanded, it started dying

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

girakon died when we decided to quit it

Tazthespaz

Well, I'm in Sacredsoulz, all english RLB clan...but we need more english clans to rise to the top. we are royal 5.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Girakon seemed like a legend server to me, Alots of gg players were there at its begining. Later most seems to have moved to carnac west or newer servers..

yeah it was a gg server, I remember "owning" ardream so much

server was dead ages ago..along with rest of Ko..after coming out of denial thinking KO was a good game, I realize how terrible the game truly is, and how pathetic the developers are..for charging 30+$ per month this game should have soo much more.

gascan

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    I have played Girakon now for about 2 and a half years. Recently, the server has just completly died. All the good players quit, and k0xp is becoming the #1 thing to do. Now don't get me wrong, every server has k0xp, but no one speaks english, no one is good, and no new players ever come.

I recently logged on Ronark, and it was booming....WTF HAPPEND GIRAKON?!?!?!

I think Girakon needs a better GM and a good, big English clan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast