Merchant Bug

This is a discussion on Merchant Bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know if there is a thread on this, but... there is a cheat that allows people to cancel ...
Page: 1

Raoul

Default Merchant Bug

I dont know if there is a thread on this, but... there is a cheat that allows people to cancel your merchants. I dont think this is a new one, but it has come back into popularity if not. Just go into moradon and see a lot of people just standing around. Set up merchant... within 7 minutes I am out. / Begin frustration

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    I dont know if there is a thread on this, but... there is a cheat that allows people to cancel your merchants. I dont think this is a new one, but it has come back into popularity if not. Just go into moradon and see a lot of people just standing around. Set up merchant... within 7 minutes I am out. / Begin frustration
    yes.
    so annoying, if they cannot fix it will the disable it like every other bug?

Yakob_1

new buggs just keep coming up

maybe go to a a english sever and leave the turks, c-west has been fine and i have never been it with is bug or what ever u want to call it

it happened to me and my bro too >.<