Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is merchant bug back?

This is a discussion on Is merchant bug back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ares Orc King saying you can buy items for 1 coin - so dont merchant. Anyone know more or is ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Thumbs up

Ares Orc King saying you can buy items for 1 coin - so dont merchant.

Anyone know more or is it just a rumor?

Maeby its only joke king.

tommyleonghk

Maeby its only joke king.[/b]
    :lol: "joke king"

back to topic

im sure he was just messing with you.... if that hack is back, im sure topics about it would have flooded ko4life general section....but then again...who knows ><

just this afternoon, australian time the king also said in turkish there is trade hack back. I dont have proof, im not saying its true. But just a warning none the less. So i guess the merchant bug is a possibility as well.

mrmagic2008

i don&#39;t think any king would risk his credibility like that (unless he&#39;s like 12 years old) so there&#39;s probably some truth to it.

Ignore Me Senior Member

im sure he was just messing with you.... if that hack is back, im sure topics about it would have flooded ko4life general section....but then again...who knows ><[/b]
    Nah he wasn&#39;t messing with "me".

It was kings message for 30 minutes in Turkish saying something I kind of worked out.

Then a few times in English.

I&#39;d probably be selling blue trinas - so I&#39;m not risking that today!

errr is old hack if u put somthing on merchant cheapest than this item exist, whos from another place can buy it

like u put wp+0 for 50M or less(like 1 coin) but his market price is like 300 and whos from another place can buy it in 1 second after u put it !

maybe i mistake ... i hope

mrmagic2008

errr is old hack if u put somthing on merchant cheapest than this item exist, whos from another place can buy it

like u put wp+0 for 50M or less(like 1 coin) but his market price is like 300 and whos from another place can buy it in 1 second after u put it !

maybe i mistake ... i hope[/b]

not sure I understand your example, can you give more details? thanks

Cyanid

Cool

Mabye is this...

When u set BUY merchant ( Blue one ) and some items with longer description u know so u cant see price of item? So u set 1 coin and u wanna to sell it but ofc plop 1 coin... i hope u understand me :S

nutsackatak1

I mean that just auto-buyers. . its been around forever but mostly its for BuS because people sell them for like a mil when they are in a hurry and the auto buy picks em up cheap. I have set up merch all by myself on the side streets of morodan, and they buy the BuS xD - but this doesn&#39;t always work since one of them might not be in game.

mrmagic2008

I mean that just auto-buyers. . its been around forever but mostly its for BuS because people sell them for like a mil when they are in a hurry and the auto buy picks em up cheap. I have set up merch all by myself on the side streets of morodan, and they buy the BuS xD - but this doesn&#39;t always work since one of them might not be in game.[/b]

hmmm if someone merchants an item for 1m coins and someone else buys that item for 1m coins, how is that a bug?

hmmm if someone merchants an item for 1m coins and someone else buys that item for 1m coins, how is that a bug?[/b]
    because u are near anvil and he is near inn for example

so other ppl have no chance to buy your stuff so he would be rich as hell

Ignore Me Senior Member

A post on another forum reminded me King started going on about trade and blocking it. Later was saying merchant.

It could be either.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

i don&#39;t think any king would risk his credibility like that (unless he&#39;s like 12 years old) so there&#39;s probably some truth to it.[/b]
    the ares kind is 14 from turkey..

the ares kind is 14 from turkey..[/b]
    Yandimal is 36 not 14.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast