Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CSW Activity

This is a discussion on CSW Activity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering how all the CSWs are throught out the servers because Pathos is UBER dead. We were killing our ...
Page: 1

firenewbie11

Just wondering how all the CSWs are throught out the servers because Pathos is UBER dead. We were killing our own allies because we were that bored.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

and by killing your own allyes you may flame something that u dont expect..............

and ya it was boring

manveerj

Yea I wanna kill niterider really badly right now...

Magicality

Disband all allies and defend the castle by yourself. If that's not fun enough, go kill Felankor and Isiloon on 2nd servers and get half your clan banned. That's what it takes on Ares to get a healthy competition.

NeronDomitius

Disband all allies and defend the castle by yourself. If that's not fun enough, go kill Felankor and Isiloon on 2nd servers and get half your clan banned. That's what it takes on Ares to get a healthy competition.[/b]
    and csw is quite popular on ares lately, always 6,7,8+ gg clans attacking

iiason

girakon, it's quite intersting lately

FlippinSweeT

Disband all allies and defend the castle by yourself. If that's not fun enough, go kill Felankor and Isiloon on 2nd servers and get half your clan banned. That's what it takes on Ares to get a healthy competition.[/b]
    because the rest of the server isn't lifelessly playing this game? lol

csw (now that u get NP there) has just become a nesting ground for those to pk and get easy np's it's just not as competitive for the castle as it used to be.

Ever since its only Vindictive & ally holding castle every clan on the server thinks it will be easy to take so like the past 8 weeks or so we've been having huge fights but each week it's dying down. There even a post on turkish forums about the huge turkish alliance and who gets the castle etc xD

Vladotheelectrik

when some of us got baned, i was afraid that we might lose it, but... guess what, we still have it :lol:

since we ended all alliances, Ares Csw became fun

girakon, it's quite intersting lately[/b]
    Today was boring as balls. The highlight is when some guy wall hacked is way into the crystal room and I one hit him with beast hiding

welll... the thing is pathos is one of the most empty servers........... during certain times of the day, there are less than 5 orcs and 5 humans in CZ...

welll... the thing is pathos is one of the most empty servers........... during certain times of the day, there are less than 5 orcs and 5 humans in CZ...[/b]
    yep but ardream is always full of noobs ... what a suprise

ozbelcifer

activid in saturday

Banned

me and my clan we are not going csw atm, because of PurpleHazze and goodnight
    waste of pots / scrolls and time
    no way we can cross their walls

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

me and my clan we are not going csw atm, because of PurpleHazze and goodnight
    waste of pots / scrolls and time
    no way we can cross their walls[/b]
    heh .......
    will take some time for a chalenge on pathos.
    best efort was last week when all the clans tryed to take it and didnt touched the gate.
    wich sux for us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast