Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Merchant => DC => login naked

This is a discussion on Merchant => DC => login naked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this happend to me awhile back in logos, i was playing a friend's lvl 72 rogue for fully equiped, some ...
Page: 2

ko4eva

this happend to me awhile back in logos, i was playing a friend's lvl 72 rogue for fully equiped, some really nice gears.... i was just walking around in moradon, than BAM i got disc, i told him that, couldnt relog for bout 1 min, i kept trying to disc the other person or w/e but it wouldnt let me it say somthing like (character is on wanna disc?) so i kept trying to disc it for bout 1-2 mins, didnt work, so finally it got disc, i logged in all items were gone... EVERYTHING, and the GG items were "SEALED" so idk what happend im like wtf? K2ed? cuz all the items cant be gone in like 1-2 mins so its weird lol

THIS IS TELLING YOU TO "NOT MERCHANT AFK"

See how far this goes before k2 acts!

BlackIrish

I was hacked a few days ago with items SEALED too. All of the sealed items are gone, and all the money in the inn is gone too.. I think I've been hacked though..
    Had items worth much over 21 gb.. all gone.

If you can get into mykol can you tell me what email your account has been changed too

Guessing sql type query, Get accountid from charname - insert new email into accountid / Then forgot password feature

BlackIrish

My Email has not been changed.. My character hasn't been delvled or anything suspicious lol..
    And allot of items weren't gone.. The hacker didn't mind about 5 Tears on the account obviously oO
    I sent support ticket asking what was the last IP that unsealed my items and I don't think I'll get anything useful obviously.

so has this bug been confirmed 100% ?

The king. Senior Member

i hope the cartoon was good...[/b]
    just what i was thinking

Banned

ı is spy of k2.

we sell people ıtem for USD. we disconnict,we unsıl and rob all. you have bin chosen. gratulasions.

spy

Knight Online USD Hack Support

www.knightonlineworld.com

www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from your regarding our service. Should yours have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback, please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Purchase Premium” in the MYKOL menu. Also +9 items are sold for 1000 USD +.

seriously, im sry for u =(

EDIT:

wtf, i just talked to two clannies who mess around with the same problem =( wtf is k2 doing...

FireStorm

hahahahahhaha

LeoBuff

hmm... so i think u should not merchant with ur main char... merchant only with a noob char in ur acc...

See how far this goes before k2 acts![/b]
    k2 would have to admit to something in order for them to actually act

Banned

explain better what u did just before the hack...

damn it someone used forgot pw? bought G1 cash? used clik and buy? logged in official forum?

what a fuk u did before get hack?..

waton

name of my char is illusion...

it kinda sucks you know because now i dont have money to regear and im not interested in buying stupid gb's from a website

i think akara is over for me.

and nobody knew my login - my emailadres - my seal unseal

never shared any information to anybody..

if i send ticket to k2, they ask more info and if i send the info they lock the topic.. kinda gay

and i didnt do anything before i got hacked.. i was playing whole day on it without relogging and i just went afk to watch cartoon for 1Hour

Banned

name of my char is illusion...

it kinda sucks you know because now i dont have money to regear and im not interested in buying stupid gb's from a website

i think akara is over for me.

and nobody knew my login - my emailadres - my seal unseal

never shared any information to anybody..

if i send ticket to k2, they ask more info and if i send the info they lock the topic.. kinda gay

and i didnt do anything before i got hacked.. i was playing whole day on it without relogging and i just went afk to watch cartoon for 1Hour[/b]
    u want make me cry

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

this happened to me too man i lost most of my gear in merchant but not all of it. alot of people been G1ed by this and its bullshit. i sent in cs and they said i need to prem to discuss more of it, so im talkin shit to them atm but yea its bullshit they didnt even do a roll back to people (btw this happened to me about 2 days ago).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast