Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Merchant => DC => login naked

This is a discussion on Merchant => DC => login naked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my character got hacked too on Jan 12, 1pm pacific email was changed to: [email protected] all sealed items disappeared $8000 ...
Page: 3

dogdog

my character got hacked too

on Jan 12, 1pm pacific

email was changed to: [email protected]

all sealed items disappeared

$8000 lost

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

this isnt being hacked though, people r getting bugged from G1. what also pisses me off is that there tryin to get me to buy prem for "future discussions" and if i do buy prem all im gonna get is complete armor +3 and elixer +3, so its bullshit, G1 is scamming us a.q!

Terrorblade

if i send ticket to k2, they ask more info and if i send the info they lock the topic.. kinda gay
    [/b]
    It went like that with me too, I sent a ticket but they asked for more payment info, which I sent them right away but the ticket immadiately closed. So I rather sent a new ticket with all the necessary info and it worked

Guys, check your noob chars if your sealed items aint there
    (cuz mine were)

BlackIrish

I thought maybe in some redicilous twisted world the seal items might be in my mole.. And guess what? THEY WEREN'T :P

DM:X

MY THEORY
    its new bug with G1,

if ppl know your char ID, they can easily steal your account if u havent registered into www.gamersfirst.com
    all you have to do is register into g1 with same id as the account in use.

avoid this bug: register into gamersfirst with random id and add your KOL id to the account.

im sure this has something to do with gamersfirst.com they should have a bug inside which ppl abuse and steal accounts. but that doesnt explain how they get the unseal code and SQ. probably sent ticket or something. so yea its only a guess

MY THEORY
    its new bug with G1,

if ppl know your char ID, they can easily steal your account if u havent registered into www.gamersfirst.com

avoid this bug: register into gamersfirst with random id and add your KOL id to the account.

im sure this has something to do with gamersfirst.com they should have a bug inside which ppl abuse and steal accounts. but that doesnt explain how they get the unseal code and SQ. probably sent ticket or something. so yea its only a guess

rico

One word of caution which I doubt people would've noticed... On my account my password uses lowercase and numbers only...

I had caps lock on last night while logging on, username was in caps as was password, and it let me log on.

Passwords, and user ID's, are NOT case sensitive. Youd've thought that they'd have basic fucking security set up...

BoShkE

MY THEORY
    its new bug with G1,

im sure this has something to do with gamersfirst.com they should have a bug inside which ppl abuse and steal accounts. but that doesnt explain how they get the unseal code and SQ. probably sent ticket or something. so yea its only a guess[/b]
    Yea i wonder if all ppl before they got hacked changed their info with G1, and if that has something to do with it. Like you said, that some kind of bug is their which ppl can exploit...

MY THEORY
    its new bug with G1,

im sure this has something to do with gamersfirst.com they should have a bug inside which ppl abuse and steal accounts. but that doesnt explain how they get the unseal code and SQ. probably sent ticket or something. so yea its only a guess[/b]
    you need some g1 link or something like that. u get that when u login to mykol.

Banned

MY THEORY
    its new bug with G1,

u are the man

+1

i think it didnt let me use my existing id...

as i said, register with random id and add your existing KO id to ur G1 account

Cleatus

my character got hacked too

on Jan 12, 1pm pacific

email was changed to: [email protected]

all sealed items disappeared

$8000 lost[/b]
    :huh:

lies

promilleke

MY THEORY
    its new bug with G1,

zzz, u people with all u'r theorie's....

anyone intrested int THE TRUTH?!?

oh btw I have proof of he lying and scamming im tired of still acting so here is the WHOLE story...

We met each other on manes 1.5 year ago.
    we starte playing together (both dutch people)
    we made clans together and had alot of fun,...
    we bought premmy trough pay by cash
    so we never had problems with it....
    anyway, I went working got a job, but waton is still @ school...
    so I said, I'll go get VISA,(mastercard). and I bought gold for my friends and kc and stuff.
    however my sis also has VISA(mastercard) and he payed the money to my sis by banktransfer and she bought the gold prem.
    that is part one u need to know!

Then, MY theorie.

on the 19/01/08 (second day of new job) I said I go buy kc and get money that way, .... Illusion knew. he said buy tears of karvidis so I did
    @ that moment I bought for 80 USD kc (still kc)
    and I got 4 trina's and 8 tears...
    at this moment still all items where sealed so had to wait till friday untill merchant...
    then waton came he said he wanted to UP his glave +1 reb and asked if I could buy him some kc, I said no cause I had to many payments
    so I said login my account and up ur glave there (it succeds) so I lost here 1 tear (np)

I started merchanting 35 M for each tear and 40 for each trina.
    I had 235 M and still some tears left.
    its saturday, .... I login all gone ... all money all tears ...
    WEIRD ? ? ? I said wtf, to myself, I login my noob chars ... I tought what a noob hacker ... he left my weapons he left my gear he left my sale stuff on noob char :s damn what a noob...
    then who do I see selling on akara2 selling MY tears, oh waton didn't had any shit of money so he couldn't have bought them... not he had the visa to do it
    but he had spend so many money allready ... he broke his glave +3 reb (lost 1 tear) and with that 235 M he bought dual rappy +1 (not reb) and upped and BOTH broke,
    so he had 34 M left,

then it was PAYBACK TIME ! ! ! !

My sister had his account info cause she bought him premmy and stuff, we logged in and took ALL BACK what was possible,...;then we logged in his mykol... the NOOB we knew he was sending emails for regaining his secret answer and we searched and found his unseal pas... to bad
    oh and btw we also Knew he was watching tv....
    so he was not k2ed... he was learned a lesson, DO NOT MESS WITH FRIENDS WHO HAS ALL INFO... now I will make jpeg from a screenshot taken then ...

add me [email protected] if u want to see it, .... cause I don't wanne up it somewhere XD

mrmagic2008

wow this thread suddenly took an interesting turn.
    So the OP was a scammer and got what he deserved

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast