Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Merchant => DC => login naked

This is a discussion on Merchant => DC => login naked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a warning to u all to quit the stupid game... Keep on playing the game and soon you ...
Page: 4

tamachan

This is a warning to u all to quit the stupid game...
    Keep on playing the game and soon you wil be the one who will be at his / her place when the bug occurs and u loses all ur items.

Think about it....

Keep on playing and waste away until u get hacked.

Or Sell now ASAP before u get hacked or bugged.

Hackers find Millions of ways to hack you, If they cant hack you they hack ways to find hacks to hack you.

IT WILL NEVER END.

There are Thousands of other games to play... THAT YOU WONT GET HACKED EASILY.

On Topic : Anyway im sorry about ur loss mate... really hope u will never play ko again... dont want to see people suffering and cant sleep at night due to loss of ko items.

promilleke

naah, I got almost all back, but he got what he deserved... srr I responde so late but I just read this post today... im hardly on ko4life

af424

LOL scammer got pwned!!!!!!!!!!

tht post make me scared about random hack for a while...a.q

This is a warning to u all...
    .[/b]
    read pls -_-

zzz, u people with all u'r theorie's....

anyone intrested int THE TRUTH?!?

oh btw I have proof of he lying and scamming im tired of still acting so here is the WHOLE story...
    We met each other on manes 1.5 year ago.
    we starte playing together (both dutch people)
    we made clans together and had alot of fun,...
    we bought premmy trough pay by cash
    so we never had problems with it....
    anyway, I went working got a job, but waton is still @ school...
    so I said, I'll go get VISA,(mastercard). and I bought gold for my friends and kc and stuff.
    however my sis also has VISA(mastercard) and he payed the money to my sis by banktransfer and she bought the gold prem.
    that is part one u need to know!

Then, MY theorie.

on the 19/01/08 (second day of new job) I said I go buy kc and get money that way, .... Illusion knew. he said buy tears of karvidis so I did
    @ that moment I bought for 80 USD kc (still kc)
    and I got 4 trina's and 8 tears...
    at this moment still all items where sealed so had to wait till friday untill merchant...
    then waton came he said he wanted to UP his glave +1 reb and asked if I could buy him some kc, I said no cause I had to many payments
    so I said login my account and up ur glave there (it succeds) so I lost here 1 tear (np)

I started merchanting 35 M for each tear and 40 for each trina.
    I had 235 M and still some tears left.
    its saturday, .... I login all gone ... all money all tears ...
    WEIRD ? ? ? I said wtf, to myself, I login my noob chars ... I tought what a noob hacker ... he left my weapons he left my gear he left my sale stuff on noob char :s damn what a noob...
    then who do I see selling on akara2 selling MY tears, oh waton didn't had any shit of money so he couldn't have bought them... not he had the visa to do it
    but he had spend so many money allready ... he broke his glave +3 reb (lost 1 tear) and with that 235 M he bought dual rappy +1 (not reb) and upped and BOTH broke,
    so he had 34 M left,

then it was PAYBACK TIME ! ! ! !
    My sister had his account info cause she bought him premmy and stuff, we logged in and took ALL BACK what was possible,...;then we logged in his mykol... the NOOB we knew he was sending emails for regaining his secret answer and we searched and found his unseal pas... to bad
    oh and btw we also Knew he was watching tv....
    so he was not k2ed... he was learned a lesson, DO NOT MESS WITH FRIENDS WHO HAS ALL INFO... now I will make jpeg from a screenshot taken then ...

add me [email protected] if u want to see it, .... cause I don't wanne up it somewhere XD[/b]
    happened to someone before, later he found he was hacked by a friend of his[/b]
    -_-

Ensan

lol and he lies about no1 knows his pw or his info at all thinking by that admins will believe him and then oh come here little boy we belive u we will help you and get ur items back

guess all lying to get help after making some shit they hide.

promilleke

he has an history of scamming k2...
    telling he got hacked but just send is items to other char and he got full shell +5 str set +8 and a rappy+3 reb;...

but he never had any...

btw he sold that account so if u see illusion its a good member not a scammember...
    btw I guess he didn"t read the post yet I posted cause He said nothing on msn

Nash101

Samething happen to someone i know but Ko did a roll bak but not all his stuff was returned. he was on merch when this happen but about the sealed items i have no idea.

promilleke

Samething happen to someone i know but Ko did a roll bak but not all his stuff was returned. he was on merch when this happen but about the sealed items i have no idea.[/b]
    I gues u havent read my giant post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234