Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

merchant server

This is a discussion on merchant server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some random guyquotes: there was a poll that an admin made about having an merchant server and more people vote ...
Page: 1

some random guyquotes:
    there was a poll that an admin made about having an merchant server and more people vote yes than no but we haven't hear anything yet if they going to be implemented or not so i think a merchant server would solve lots of issues and compliants such as clearing up spaces in the server allowing more people to get in and also allow users to merchant on the regular server for like 15-60min and maybe d/c them once they reach the time limit? Because then they won't go afk in merchant and stay afk and why having merchanting on the regular server so that people won't need to switch to the merchant server when all they have to do is do a fast selling items and people can only merch 2 times a day or something like that on the regular servers

highly doubt it

wana see wut ur guy's opnions r?

good or bad?
    wana hear it all

btw this was in ko forums

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

They're not gonna do it or if they do it'll take years or atleast countless months.
    Propably not gonna happen but I wouldn't mind if it did.

Banned Senior Member

I made that poll after talking about the idea with K2, sadly it never took off past the "get an idea from the community" and was just never talked about again

SiegeR

you mean a single merchant server where all servers combine and merchant there? if it is this than this wont work imo.
    But like DiezMerchant server it kinda can work however it is easy to go o1 and check moradon than go back to anywhere to xp or pk.I think k2 wont do that because its better for them to make people buy premium to go 1st servers.

UNL34SH3D

that would be fucking gay but they did close down so u cant merchant for more then an hour....

Banned Senior Member

No, it wasn't a general merchant server because that would never work ( cross server trading ). It was like Diez 1, Diez 2, Diez 3, Diez Merchant ( or whatever it would be called ) and in that server you only have moradon and any teleport gates are disabled and /merchant is disabled from all servers except for the merchant zone.

It had alot of support when the idea was being worked on, the pro's massivly outweighed the con's back then

SiegeR

yea the idea of having merchant servers is good i think however only thing k2 wants is more people to buy premium even if they do thing like this they can make it only premium users allowed server or something like that. Anyway it is good idea

K2 = Money first, sooo that server would be for premium users only. And yes that money first thingy has been proven earlier so I'm not flaming K2 :P
    Actually this game has potential to be one of the best online games ever but they've got alot of work to do.

To the topic:
    One merchant server would be easier if I wanted to find something fast and it would decrease server swapping, which is so annoying because select character option does not work >.<

nah if they did do it, gold prem users only :P

I like the idea tho.

SiegeR

if they made the only for gold pre users than you wont able to find any1 on merchant server.People wont buy golds if they dont xp.I rather go o1 and merchant there.

UNL34SH3D

i got gold....gold for life its the best if u want to play this game fluently xD

Aqu

Actually this game has potential to be one of the best online games ever[/b]
    It doesnt. It really really doesnt.

TrueMiRaGe

personally i prefer auction house or smth in NPC&#39;s form, then merchant server.
    i think they can adapte Rent NPc for that function.

It doesnt. It really really doesnt.[/b]
    Well that&#39;s your opinion and mine is that it does.

Banned

to me it sounds like the old rental npc back in original KO

people will just complain but others will not, but i have a feeling k2 will take the side of the people that complain and not do it because like someone else said "they need to login in order to buy/sell things, so they buy premium"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast