Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Merchant System

This is a discussion on Merchant System within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Games such as wow, rs, ect... all have a "grand merchant" system. Players simply go to the location and choose ...
Page: 1

SOJ

Games such as wow, rs, ect... all have a "grand merchant" system. Players simply go to the location and choose to sell/buy one of their items. The do not have to be logged in to sell it or buy it. They simply click the right buttons and it will be delivered to them whenever a seller/buyer gets to it.

Can you imagine how much more enjoyable KO would be with this kinda system? F2P users would have a chance to log in during peak hours, gamersfirst would most likely get more subscriptions since more people would be playing and focusing on leveling, and the game wouldnt bog down during peak times. No more 5-6 hours looking for a decent price on something.

What ye think?

basicly like the auctionhouse in WoW

Only reason why i would agree is less people online hogging up server space

Niv Aslan

you wont be able to argue with seller and it wont be fun.. personally i enjoy buying from online people so i can talk to them about the price and if u wanna trade items u cant do that with an offline player. I think that a Merchant Visitor Counter would be nice so u can see how many ppl visited ur merchant :P.

Ignore Me Senior Member

you wont be able to argue with seller and it wont be fun.. personally i enjoy buying from online people so i can talk to them about the price and if u wanna trade items u cant do that with an offline player. I think that a Merchant Visitor Counter would be nice so u can see how many ppl visited ur merchant :P.[/b]
    I hate myself for watching my merchant. Block PMs & minimise. I can't multi task!

I'm happy with buy merchants. Just need K2 to fix the text so boxes fit on everyones screen.

d4rkchrisz

Games such as wow, rs, ect... all have a "grand merchant" system. Players simply go to the location and choose to sell/buy one of their items. The do not have to be logged in to sell it or buy it. They simply click the right buttons and it will be delivered to them whenever a seller/buyer gets to it.
    Can you imagine how much more enjoyable KO would be with this kinda system? F2P users would have a chance to log in during peak hours, gamersfirst would most likely get more subscriptions since more people would be playing and focusing on leveling, and the game wouldnt bog down during peak times. No more 5-6 hours looking for a decent price on something.

What ye think?[/b]
    Dont think K2 wants that Free players to have more joy, they want you to pay for joy.

a846039

F2p Doesnt really exist anymore in KO

I like being able to trade in morodon. In wow you can't trade certain items like you can in KO so when you go to buy and sell it's particular items only. Because of the way the items are in KO you have to have this kind of system, although you could add the auction house as well for people who want to sell afk like you said. You have to remember though that if this were the case, you know KO would make you buy some sort of a scroll or something to use it, the more coins they can get you to spend, the more pus they hope you buy. This was originally the idea that you would make the majority of your coins buying and selling pus...

What ye think?[/b]
    K2 and F2P? hahaha good joke :lol: :lol:

new feature = new bugs = deleted after 2 weeks for 'not a long time'

Yun_Yuuzhan

I hate auction house systems, they create situations wherein undercutting becomes so common it gets too difficult to sell anything for a decent price.

Predictably, I say the merchant system in KO works well enough, and always has.

!Premier_Assassin!

i would predict someone would exploit a bug when somone would buy something for a lower price in the future lol

jaso

yer i like to be able to negotiate prices cuz they always go cheaper, but on the other hand wouldnt clog severs

new feature = new bugs = deleted after 2 weeks for 'not a long time'[/b]

Merchant got exploited anyway. Being scared of bugs isn't a reason not to change or try something new.

Zaczaco11

new feature = new bugs = deleted after 2 weeks for 'not a long time'[/b]
    the only reason k2 is still "F2P" status is so they can run a fuked up game.

Cyanid

Cool

the only reason k2 is still "F2P" status is so they can run a fuked up game.[/b]

I agree

I agree[/b]

dont like it? leave... is it that hard to comprehend? you can technically play for free so it is f2p and its no more then fair then to have major benefits when you are paying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast