Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Merge Servers LIke MYKO here in USKO

This is a discussion on Merge Servers LIke MYKO here in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, i think we should merge 2 servers into 1 server today in my server edana it is very boring ...
Page: 1

Hi, i think we should merge 2 servers into 1 server

today in my server edana it is very boring and not alot of ppl online, pk is boring and it about the same ppl pk over and over
    and now orc DOMINATE cz completly.

if we could merge 2 servers into 1 the pupulation will growe, new ppl, more exp, and more pk and i hope more balanced and more challenging pk.

like merge ares+diez, xig+bera,cyper+olympia,edana+manes

all other servers are too new and should build them self more i think

tell me what you think about it

Psy

If they did that, then what would happen to the people with characters on each server?

Ex, 3 on diez, 2 on ares. They get merged, what happens when you can't have more than 3 characters? The idea is good in theory, but MGAME would have to develop a patch for it, which they will not do.

One of my accounts has 6 players on Ares and Diez combined. I would be far from happy if my level 59 character overwrit my level 72 character

i think they should make a form that u choose your 3 charcters that u want them to be on your account after the servers merged, for example blabla 72 priest
    As_A 42 warrior
    so u need to choose 3 charcters to be on your account after the merge and first 1=left slot char, second choice=mdl slot, 3rd choice=right slot for char

yes they will need to devolope that but i dont think it should be that hard... MYKO have already done it before and i am sure they have faced the same problem

japo

good idea but as they said so hard to make real ^^

Psy

I can guarantee that there will be a bug where you can copy your character multiple times. You'll be able to dupe (unless K2 actually makes all of the characters) not only whatever is on your character, but character as well.

Being a non-premium a few days ago the problem is certainly not that there are few active players...as, yes, all servers were full. People might be exping, pking in ardream or merchanting. You got to increase the server limit or change the way exp and maybe merchant are handled in order to increase cz actvity. In the current KO it takes way too much time to get the levels and pk is expensive.

didinino

they merged cause the servers were 25% populated, here u got them 90% populated almost all *daylight* time..

LOL!
    Cypher - Olympia? haha get ready to fight some Cypher babas h34r:

Pretorian_BG

Hi, i think we should merge 2 servers into 1 server

today in my server edana it is very boring and not alot of ppl online, pk is boring and it about the same ppl pk over and over
    and now orc DOMINATE cz completly.

if we could merge 2 servers into 1 the pupulation will growe, new ppl, more exp, and more pk and i hope more balanced and more challenging pk.

like merge ares+diez, xig+bera,cyper+olympia,edana+manes

all other servers are too new and should build them self more i think
    tell me what you think about it[/b]
    hope they'll never do that...
    thx but i have enough lag now ...

they will need make the servers more stable

good idea but it could be a source to turks to find 1000 new bugs ._.

I would hate it if the did that
    because wow I would be getting dc'd every second instead of every 2 xD

If they did that, then what would happen to the people with characters on each server?

Ex, 3 on diez, 2 on ares. They get merged, what happens when you can't have more than 3 characters? The idea is good in theory, but MGAME would have to develop a patch for it, which they will not do.

One of my accounts has 6 players on Ares and Diez combined. I would be far from happy if my level 59 character overwrit my level 72 character[/b]

they'll make a patch to merge servers way before they just close down period due to inactivity

all know merging server isn't horrible idea some of the older servers desperately need it and they could jus change the char limit to 6 instead of 3 and anyone found with duplicate names would have options to namechange or have like nychris_ares / nychris_diez shit like that its not brain surgery the monkeys at k2 could handle it from inside there cages

Banned

psy you dont even have a lvl 72! :<

bad idea overall. Some servers have more orcs than humans etc and if a merger happened and both servers had a larger orc population...

Psy

psy you dont even have a lvl 72! :<

bad idea overall. Some servers have more orcs than humans etc and if a merger happened and both servers had a larger orc population...[/b]
    Wanna bet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast