Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree24Likes

this merging screw this game !!

This is a discussion on this merging screw this game !! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StanDontCare Says the guy that play KO 3 hours straight and care enough to watch my AFK ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Says the guy that play KO 3 hours straight and care enough to watch my AFK character... If my wife let me play a game 3 hours straight SC2 > KO.
    You wife is banned .. so what more you want now? Now i wonder if you made a k0xp just to illusion rouges in bowl.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151º View Post
    After this merge, is it worth coming back or should I stayed retired?
    I personally think its not bad if you have a team you can communicate with.
    I've seen some english players(who can't speak turkish) joining turkish clans since the merge happened.
    They all left the turkish clans they joined to and started looking for english clans(there aren't many out there..)

So if you starting solo or don't have any english clan join to, then don't bother
    these turks might drive you crazy

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    You wife is banned .. so what more you want now? Now i wonder if you made a k0xp just to illusion rouges in bowl.
    I like how the self proclaimed best clan on C-West spam PMs a guy who don't care about this game then turn around and say I hate you guys? Who's PM'ing who? Obviously, I don't care enough about this game to PM you.

Haters are gonna hate.

I know you care about this game to pedal and play like a TURK.
    Ibloodycool likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I like how the self proclaimed best clan on C-West spam PMs a guy who don't care about this game then turn around and say I hate you guys? Who's PM'ing who? Obviously, I don't care enough about this game to PM you.

Haters are gonna hate.

what's the problem playing like a turk? they made this g ame , they rule this game , and no one can ever beat them I guess (?) .
    their team work and items are just perfect.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    what's the problem playing like a turk? they made this game.
    koreans did, not turks D:

what's the problem playing like a turk? they made this g ame , they rule this game , and no one can ever beat them I guess (?) .
    Hahaha holy shit you are a idiot
    Diver and Ibloodycool like this.

Uhmm, adi beat turks, he's karus KING and they all get so facking mad ,

btw, how can u say this merge screw the game, afaik before merge there was only 1 party in CZ and if one get killed they all quit, now there's pk ALL DAY, obviously more in afternoons, but at nights, we fight whit integrity 2vs2 or 3vs3 partys (2mages - 1 melees)

when did merge happen again?

It happened like 1-1.5month ago

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Uhmm, adi beat turks, he's karus KING and they all get so facking mad ,

btw, how can u say this merge screw the game, afaik before merge there was only 1 party in CZ and if one get killed they all quit, now there's pk ALL DAY, obviously more in afternoons, but at nights, we fight whit integrity 2vs2 or 3vs3 partys (2mages - 1 melees)
    he's just complaining because they are overpowered against most of cwest players.
    As I tried to explain earlier on offical forums, alot of players will quit game (cwest players) or complain about this merge.
    now what..anyone got anything to say about what I said in offical forums? alot of people from cwest quitted because of the crazy geared turks.

PS : yea seems like most of them getting mad, but those premium users I need for next month's vote for my clannies.
    gonna vote for us, because of the events we have on daily basis.
    Plus, I'm pretty sure that if a turkish king would be elected..he would take all the money and don't make any events lol(maybe just shout event, doesnt require money so.)

hopefully we'll keep holding the king

Haters are gonna hate.

1) Your personal duffer aka your retard wife is banned
    2) I feel good that you have put my name in your signature shows how proud your are of last hitting me 3 times( In your entire KO career). See how important you make me look?
    3) You have absolutely no skill and definitely no item to play this game so adios?
    4) Lastly not proud but I have 1 hit you more than 50 time in cz when you didnt have buff

All in all you wont be missed and no one remembers nubcakes like you.

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    1) Your personal duffer aka your retard wife is banned
    2) I feel good that you have put my name in your signature shows how proud your are of last hitting me 3 times( In your entire KO career). See how important you make me look?
    3) You have absolutely no skill and definitely no item to play this game so adios?
    4) Lastly not proud but I have 1 hit you more than 50 time in cz when you didnt have buff

All in all you wont be missed and no one remembers nubcakes like you.
    Excuses...excuses. We had a lot of fun with you. Before the merge, I like killing you every night and then you won't leave your base until Printex come. I told my wife to debuffs you guys and after cure we notice you're scrolled. There's no point in fighting, so we sit in town and I go back to work. We laugh our ass off every time because you idiots will be standing there shouting.

Yes, I work at home. I make a living working from home. I can sign on and sit in CZ all day. You Mad Bro?

BTW... are you guys that stupid or you really don't get it?

Shut up, damn you all give me a headache.

Topic completely derailed, opinion stated and responses given. Closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234