Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MERGING THE SERVER ? confrim / de-confrim

This is a discussion on MERGING THE SERVER ? confrim / de-confrim within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Blanquita In Europa turks are 95% or more of the players , if merge cw and ce ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    In Europa turks are 95% or more of the players , if merge cw and ce can be 60% turks / 40 % other country or about , and in Carnac west we have a lot of latin people ( we are from Perú ) , i selling accs , gbs in my country .In this fusion we dont lost the opportunity to continue selling and making trades ( in EUROPA was impossible ), in contrast would win more activity . Our clan was in the top 5, when we left EUROPA , fight against turks not is a problem also some of us have played in Carnac East.
    so it`s all about making money

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so it`s all about making money
    It's more fun to play making some money, to play just for playing. Play a mmorpg takes many hours of your time, unable to get an benefit in real life, would be lost too much time ^ ^

Banned

It's more fun to play making some money, to play just for playing. Play a mmorpg takes many hours of your time, unable to get an benefit in real life, would be lost too much time ^ ^
    You are acting like everyone plays 24hours a day, 7days a week. There are casual players too, who play a few hours a day/week and see gaming as a hobby...

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    You are acting like everyone plays 24hours a day, 7days a week. There are casual players too, who play a few hours a day/week and see gaming as a hobby...
    Yes is true, I speak only for myself, my work is online , and necessarily, I must be in front of the pc for many hours, so the KO is my distracion and also as a way of making deals.

play for playing?
    ever thought of the pleasure people might get for playing this game? people usually play games bc they enjoy them. like a hobby.
    you can't quantify what you get back but that doesn't mean you don't get a "benefit in real life".

Banned Senior Member

I would confirm a merge not just for these servers but all. Sure there will be some conflict of items but eventually it will stabilize and if there will be more activity in each server, instead of 2-3 clans dominating the whole thing, it would totally be worth it. You can speculate about this all day but in the end its all in the hands of mgame now and i dont think they give a poop.

Too bad I don't have an account on cwest anymore; merging sounds like an awesome idea.

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    I would confirm a merge not just for these servers but all. Sure there will be some conflict of items but eventually it will stabilize and if there will be more activity in each server, instead of 2-3 clans dominating the whole thing, it would totally be worth it. You can speculate about this all day but in the end its all in the hands of mgame now and i dont think they give a poop.
    where you hear that ?

Banned Senior Member

where you hear that ?
    God spoke to me, im just a messenger

Little archer Senior Member

a merge would definitely be interesting... hmm

-crybabies ragequit because of the turk influx
    -babas feel what is like to be outgeared for once
    -new people at cz

whats not to love?
    Last edited by razor; 06-11-2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: typo

Whoeverdafvk says Turks suck even with the best items, take a look @ cwest and the clans thats is in *cough*badfamily-integrity*cough*

Let the flame war begin.

Merging the 2 servers would be a bad decision, we got enough turks already in c-west, we don't need anymore.

The activity would be amazing, i'd start playing again if they merged, plus the fact it would be like half the price to buy in, damn straight.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Unless someone actually has some new information from MGame, K2 always did state that CW would be the only server that would never be merged with any other server, and I'd honestly think MGame would keep it like this aswell.

There's NO way of balancing CW with any other server, even to think so is quite rediculous.

Banned Regular Member

c-west need to be merge ofc.. and i think every server should be.. there is too much server, they need to reduce half of the server.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast