Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MERRY CHRISTMAS from K2

This is a discussion on MERRY CHRISTMAS from K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Date: 12.19.2006 Subject: Happy Holidays from Knight Online! Another year is ending in the World of Knight Online. Who knows ...
Page: 1

tindall

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS from K2

Date: 12.19.2006 Subject: Happy Holidays from Knight Online!
    Another year is ending in the World of Knight Online. Who knows how many heroes fell in the never ending battles between El Morad and Karus, but their names will be remembered in honor and gratitude forever! In recognition of those brave fighters of each nation and in anticipation of the New Year, the Gods of the Knight Online World are holding epic festivals for this Holiday Season!

1. O' Christmas Tree! This joyous event will be located at Luferson and El Morad Castles until January 2nd, 2007. Click here if you would like to see more information about this Holiday Event.

2. Get ready for a Snowball Battle! For only a limited time, celebrate the spirit of this Holiday Season within the world of Knight Online! Anyone and everyone is welcome to join in on the battle and have fun.

3. Christmas Carol Song will be played while you are adventuring in the World of Knight Online and hunting down those who stand against you!

4. Remember the Cursed Santa? He’s back with full power! Cursed Santa will appear as a giant Snowman and he will be waiting for you outside of each Castle to help him fight off his curse! You need to hold on to the Christmas presents you get from him until the Holidays are over and you will receive a mysterious prize in return!

5. What’s better than firecrackers to celebrate the New Year? You can now purchase them from Sundries at all times!

6. Snow has fallen on Moradon, and its populace has decorated the town with the finest array of ornaments that light up the night!

7. New Lunar War Uniforms are implemented! From now on, all shall stand united on the battle fronts against the enemy nation!

Last but not least, the recent issue with Skill Bar not being saved after logging out is now resolved!

Please wait until the maintenance window is over and join us to experience this marvelous Holiday Festival in the land of Knight Online! We wish everybody a joyous Holiday Season and prosperous New Year!

-The Knight Online Team

KokoGG

nice

more laggy servers <_<

ZhouYu

About dam time!

KokoGG

Default Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS from K2 :/

Originally posted by tindall
    Date: 12.19.2006 * Subject: Happy Holidays from Knight Online!

Last but not least, the recent issue with Skill Bar not being saved after logging out is now resolved!
    -The Knight Online Team
    OMFG FINALLY i just read it all :lol:

susGe

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tindall

-The Knight Online Team
    OMFG FINALLY i just read it all :lol:[/b]
    i think someone should clue them in on what the word recent means.

Cadence96

Default Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS from K2

Another year is ending in the World of Knight Online. Who knows how many heroes fell in the never ending battles between El Morad and Karus, but their names will be remembered in honor and gratitude forever! In recognition of those brave fighters of each nation and in anticipation of the New Year, the Gods of the Knight Online World are holding epic festivals for this Holiday Season!

I think they mean about those who left diez ¬¬

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

7. New Lunar War Uniforms are implemented! From now on, all shall stand united on the battle fronts against the enemy nation!

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME????? HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TELL WHOS A PAPER MAGE AND SHIT -______________-

Lawless

The papers will be the ones who drop nova and run before the rest of them... Bp's will be the ones who never die....Sins will be the fast ones..... archers tend to stand still alot....Warriors are the ones chasing people they wont catch

Simple :blink:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    Originally posted by KokoGG@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tindall

-The Knight Online Team

OMFG FINALLY i just read it all :lol:
    i think someone should clue them in on what the word recent means.[/b]
    i was gona comment on that but u stole my line _|_

Proximus

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tindall

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME????? HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TELL WHOS A PAPER MAGE AND SHIT -______________-[/b]
    jajajaja.... whats the matter?? cant take anyone else but paper mages :P

KokoGG

Originally posted by Proximus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proximus)</div>
    Originally posted by sir_locksley@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tindall

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME????? HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TELL WHOS A PAPER MAGE AND SHIT -______________-
    jajajaja.... whats the matter?? cant take anyone else but paper mages :P[/b]
    ROFL :lol: :lol:

Lawless

Nah, but you can knock down 2 before you get gangbanged hence making an NP gain

Proximus

Id guess at we'll be able to see the weapon,,, unless the uniform is just a 'War TS'

Milkshaker

the Gods of the Knight Online World are *

-The Knight Online Team

Hmm. They do have the power to make things disappear...

Banned Senior Member

Click here to see this , there there to see that ... not even one link work <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast