Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MeSmorX <-- From HH needs to be banned!!

This is a discussion on MeSmorX <-- From HH needs to be banned!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PeekaBooIseeU How the fuk are you gonna get every one xped in FA's???? how gay is this!!! ...
Page: 2

redfieldTnT

Default Re: MeSmorX <-- From HH needs to be banned!!

Originally posted by PeekaBooIseeU
    How the fuk are you gonna get every one xped in FA's???? how gay is this!!! *YOU ARE A GAY !!!!!!!!!!! *

And MeSmorX you are the BAMMA OF THE WEEK!!!! :angry:
    satisfaction +1 :wub:

note: captin morax and many priests duff my warrior at cz dm and dont even attack sometimes
    obviuosly to get me xp'd and i bet they have a laugh and while i lay waiting for a resser i laugh and get back up and xp 30 mins of golems :P
    so why not spam forum about how gay blablablabla assholes ect.
    kiss one persons ass flame another :P and i can get something out of it laugh factor...

Originally posted by redfieldTnT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redfieldTnT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PeekaBooIseeU
    How the fuk are you gonna get every one xped in FA's???? how gay is this!!! *YOU ARE A GAY !!!!!!!!!!! *

note: captin morax and many priests duff my warrior at cz dm and dont even attack sometimes
    obviuosly to get me xp'd and i bet they have a laugh and while i lay waiting for a resser i laugh and get back up and xp 30 mins of golems :P
    kiss one persons ass flame another :P and i can get something out of it laugh factor...[/b]
    We are all aware of what AHM do, but guess what, what do you earn if u kill someone in CZ?...NP
    What do you earn if you kill someone in abyss? ...NOTHING
    Just getting people exp'd in abyss is selfish, if u dont like what AHM do, why spread the hate? Why make other people angry, so they do it, and it al ends up in about 2mins of dm then a raid, if you really wanna get ppl xp'd, go cz

redfieldTnT

obviously u cant read.....

<--- selfish FTW

Boom headshot.....dm's, fa's...not much difference, you run the risk of being xp'd in both places....only difference is abyss you can cuss em out after they xp you and they know exactly what you're saying. :lol:

morax

Originally posted by redfieldTnT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redfieldTnT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PeekaBooIseeU

kiss one persons ass flame another :P and i can get something out of it laugh factor...[/b]
    REDFIELD THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL DUMD :wub:

PS. Good Job

redfieldTnT

^_^

Originally posted by PeekaBooIseeU

Totally off topic but damn everytime I see your nick it makes smile, we used to have little australian gal in clan who used to say peekaboo when she came online. Damn I miss that lil' gal...Peekaboo :wub:

redfieldTnT

just xp'd lolcito and his noob priest at angels FTW
    and got some +9's im gonna sleep tonight !

Mental_Anguish

I got to agree with Redfield, but I also agree the other way, not a nice place to start shit, but you need to have an escape plan for when it happens. A pk zone is called a pk zone why ................... ding ding ding, people kill. Thats is correct sir. I hate it when it happens too, but it is part of the game.

WHAT a faggots

i used to have a lvl 50 priest on FA floor for when i farmed FA's sometimes when i got bored i exped tons of ppl i even got a couple people from this forum exped ex: IMP1MP got him exp twice and i wasn't even trying to he atked me first for no reason so i said ok hom u get exped now :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    I got to agree with Redfield, but I also agree the other way, not a nice place to start shit, but you need to have an escape plan for when it happens. A pk zone is called a pk zone why ................... ding ding ding, people kill. Thats is correct sir. I hate it when it happens too, but it is part of the game.
    Considering you get nothing for killing the oppsoite nation in abyss, why the fuck should it be a PK zone then?

in a way u gain the satisfaction that the opposing player won't gain any lvl's which is usually the contributing factor to people of equal skill winning over the other but thats just me :P

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies
    in a way u gain the satisfaction that the opposing player won't gain any lvl's which is usually the contributing factor to people of equal skill winning over the other but thats just me :P
    Tell me 1 person other then macroers who lvl in abyss?

PeekaBooIseeU

hahaha :wub: :wub: I got my priest running around now in cz and abyss massive and torment and parasite ...
    So beware at DM's all it takes is a simple relog and Im there

So I am over it... Revenge is so much better :angry:

damn this topic is old and som eone pulled it back up haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast