Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Message to Dreadslayer

This is a discussion on Message to Dreadslayer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; think the whole point of this post is hes saying he EARNED them as in he killed the bosses solo ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

think the whole point of this post is hes saying he EARNED them as in he killed the bosses solo or bought them all by himself while in all actuality he just got them from a clan that disbanded....thats not 'earning' them thats recieving them

well what wextor is saying is that the clan had technically not been disbanded, or officially been announce as splitting up on the time of his leave. Those members, such as myself, who were in the clan till the very end, we get to keep n enjoy the items we were allowed to use over the course of the game. Wex isnt making us turn in all clan drops or anything, its just he is saying that people who leave before the clan as been thoroughly extinguished should return what they have.

Personally i dont wish to take a stance because i cant really defend either side very well because im just a person looking from the outside sorta.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

if he didnt earn them why give them to him in the first place...

Banned

Originally posted by Majix
    well what wextor is saying is that the clan had technically not been disbanded, or officially been announce as splitting up on the time of his leave. *Those members, such as myself, who were in the clan till the very end, we get to keep n enjoy the items we were allowed to use over the course of the game. *Wex isnt making us turn in all clan drops or anything, its just he is saying that people who leave before the clan as been thoroughly extinguished should return what they have.

Personally i dont wish to take a stance because i cant really defend either side very well because im just a person looking from the outside sorta.
    i agree but what if dread knew clan was disbanding so then its a moot point and he should keep his items

also main thing here i am arguing is tha fact that he made this post saying "you didnt earn them give them back" what clan leader or clan in there right mind gives out clan drop and really good ones to a clannie who didnt deserve them....maybe he didnt but its only now you are saying this as you want them back....why didnt u say this last month when he in your mind still didnt earn them....only when your disbanding and want all the items do you say he didnt earn them.....also if he didnt earn it ffs why he got them....i know your clan is not filled with stupid people just handing out gyfts to people who dont deserve them...

bottom line dont bitch now when its you who put youself in this postion for someone who didn earn or deserve them.....i say he gets to keep them simply cause YOU fucked up....thus he is not responsible

i am not taking his side.....since i dont know if he knew you all were disbanding but my side is that he should have never got them in the 1st place then you would not be in this mess

Wextor

cause it seems no one understands anything here....

AT NO POINT DID DREAD KNOW THE CLAN WAS DISBANDING

3 or so days ago when clan was still in full swing dreadslayer left and tried selling his clan items for usd. He knew that when he left the clan he was supposed to give them back.
    And the fact that is is screwing the clan was my last straw. I know that we would/will never get those items back so I don't give a crap anymore about what he has.

BUT!

He claims that he earned them to keep.
    That is one thing that he did not do. He knew the clan rules on clan items and he broke them we tried to get them back and couldn't and it's done with.
    I just wanted dread to know that he did not earn anything but disrespect from ME. and thats all that should be in this thread nothing else.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

what Items did he take.

Banned

skelly belt, couple of rings

Wextor

skel belt/ame of curse/RE/siler earing

Its called GREED. Nothing less.

8ball was still together when Dread decided to take those items with him. Thats scaming a clan. Whether the clan disbanded or died later, doesnt change the fact he STOLE THOSE ITEMS from the clan.

When u join a clan u accept their rules. There's nothing more to say here.

ppl can argue all they want, but u all know what was the right thing to do. And this wasn't. And dont give me that bullshit about "why u gave him the items in the first place if he didnt earned them" cause we all know if we lead a clan, we end up awarding items to ppl that dont deserve it. Sometimes to motivate them, sometimes cause there's no other person to give it, sometimes cause the ask for them.

Regardless of WHY 8ball gave him the items, the issue here is the clan was still alive and Dread decided that those were his items and leave with them.

And Tez, hope u never try to be a lawyer cause u are pretty bad at arguments. A guy is hired and after a few months given a PC to work with (eventho he was a crapy employee), he quits and takes the PC with him cause he "heard" "felt" "knew" the company was going down. And u are telling us its the company's fault for giving him the PC knowing he was a bad employee? Come on! u gotta do way better than that. That item was not the employee property, aswell as those items were never property of Dread as the rules of 8ball statement.

The sad part of all this is that maybe if he was decent enough to ASK for those items, 8ball would have given to him instead of this pathetic scam from someone most of them considered a FRIEND.

Now i really wonder if Dread hacked Tempest. Now that I see greed is more important to him ...

All for a few items...... :blink:

h43r:

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

This should have been kept in pm's. and or msn. No need for accusations.

i must admit i agree this is a matter for pm's, no sense in winging out some kid publicly when it can be done privatly.

The way i opperated when i was leader of HereosOfHollywood was i gave items to people that deserved them and i let people keep them if they left unless they chose to give them back. If they didn't earn them they didn't get them in the first place, so in that respect there is no arguements if someone leaves with clan items because they always earned them.

So off topic slightly, why is 8 Ball disbanding?

Necropoo

Originally posted by Devile
    Its called GREED. Nothing less.

8ball was still together when Dread decided to take those items with him. Thats scaming a clan. Whether the clan disbanded or died later, doesnt change the fact he STOLE THOSE ITEMS from the clan.

When u join a clan u accept their rules. There's nothing more to say here.

ppl can argue all they want, but u all know what was the right thing to do. And this wasn't. And dont give me that bullshit about "why u gave him the items in the first place if he didnt earned them" cause we all know if we lead a clan, we end up awarding items to ppl that dont deserve it. Sometimes to motivate them, sometimes cause there's no other person to give it, sometimes cause the ask for them.

Regardless of WHY 8ball gave him the items, the issue here is the clan was still alive and Dread decided that those were his items and leave with them. *

And Tez, hope u never try to be a lawyer cause u are pretty bad at arguments. A guy is hired and after a few months given a PC to work with (eventho he was a crapy employee), he quits and takes the PC with him cause he "heard" "felt" "knew" the company was going down. And u are telling us its the company's fault for giving him the PC knowing he was a bad employee? Come on! u gotta do way better than that. That item was not the employee property, aswell as those items were never property of Dread as the rules of 8ball statement.

The sad part of all this is that maybe if he was decent enough to ASK for those items, 8ball would have given to him instead of this pathetic scam from someone most of them considered a FRIEND.

Now i really wonder if Dread hacked Tempest. Now that I see greed is more important to him ...
    pwnt!

merchanter123

dread you dumb.

bumb that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

good gun on wex's part on letting everyone keep their items.

This should have been kept in pm's. and or msn. No need for accusations.
    i don't think this should have been kept private. its good to have it in the open for future reference for anyone else that might want to have dreadslayer in their clan.

why is 8 Ball disbanding?
    and i'm still curious why is it disbanding aswell? prolly cuz i left eh wex :wub: ? lol, i know hyp quit and thats a pretty dramatic kick in the nuts...and recruiting so many new people can be hard on a clan. You need familiarity, which is what 8ball was kinda losing by the looks of things imo. But feel free to say i'm wrong just putting in my 2 cents for what its worth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12