Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Message for humans on Diez

This is a discussion on Message for humans on Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thinking back now........when carnage aoed golems all day........ chup would die like 5 times in 1day....then just leave and come ...
Page: 2

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Thinking back now........when carnage aoed golems all day........

chup would die like 5 times in 1day....then just leave and come back and die some more......i laughed my ass off.....

aww......good times good times

TheChupster

Originally posted by TempesT

chup would die like 5 times in 1day....then just leave and come back and die some more......i laughed my ass off.....

Funny! Are you still bitter of how we kicked you out way back in the day or something? LOL I do remember you almost crying to get back and if you lie about it you will see a lot of people post about it so don't even try denying it. I also remember Wextor asking me after you joined 8Ball on the human side if I'd like for him to kick you after you ran your mouth to me and I told him it was ok cause I felt bad for you. Congrats on how far you have gotten tho. Can't take that away from you. I still love all my old clannies even the smart asses don't worry.

Immo

i miss my old friends on dies

Originally posted by Rentzusuken

My basement...
    ...and I stay here untill u do that NT.....zzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzz...where is my old green baba?

Banned

Originally posted by TheChupster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChupster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

Funny! Are you still bitter of how we kicked you out way back in the day or something? LOL I do remember you almost crying to get back and if you lie about it you will see a lot of people post about it so don't even try denying it. I also remember Wextor asking me after you joined 8Ball on the human side if I'd like for him to kick you after you ran your mouth to me and I told him it was ok cause I felt bad for you. Congrats on how far you have gotten tho. Can't take that away from you. I still love all my old clannies even the smart asses don't worry.[/b]
    chup ýs love me? :wub: :wub: :wub:

anyway, carnage is a good clan, when im in cz i never really see any of them doing anything wrong, just xping. and they do what any party does, they just go back to raid the spot and take it back, orcs do that to humans all the time. fuck we even call orcs on the humans if they are in the spot, if we dont know them of course : ).

carnage was a good clan

the_man_slayer

what happened to 2 wrongs dont make a right... or in this case 1234907345874579054698746 wrongs :lol: :wub:

Richard_II

NEVER stoop to the level of cheaters, hackers, ksers, noobs, etc...; Always maintain the high ground and you will be able to sleep at night knowing that you have done the right thing. I personally try to play this game to the same standards that I live my life; I realize that not all do, but that is not my concern- I am only responsible for my actions and responses to others, not everyone else's actions.

This does not mean that I will allow ksers to take my spot, family members spots, or clan members spots- we will defend ourselves to the death. :P

Also, cheaters always get what is coming to them eventually anyway, in this life or the next.

Chup, i was joking learn to take a joke ffs

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

I think times when Carnage was commonly known as Garbage is far behind, I haven't heard anything bad about u guys for ages... I seldomly see u guys, mostly because I am living in one certain spot 90% of time..anyway those guys I have seen are just cool.

Keep up good work

My basement...
    zzzzzzzzz[/b]
    Instead of wasting time addressing someone better than you, why don't you go level a character for your friend who I'm sure still doesn't have one.

Tomi there is no point in an NT now.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

We still wait patiently for exp spots sitting sometimes for hours for a spot to open so we can be invited cause we understand with D1 exp bugged and how over crowded it has been in servers it is hard to find a good lvling spot but skip us for a friend or clannie or for another guy who just so happens to speak the same language as you and that is disrespectful. I don't give 2 shits if you have any problems with anyone in my clan. If you do this understand that we will call any and all active members on to take that spot from you.
    Wow, that would explain

CarNagE = ksers.

If you don't like it, fine, don't interrupt them yourself. That's KSing. Raiding them, however, with orcs - that's a different story

Remind me to never invite CarNagE to any of my parties, again.

We use to go to bosses and if someone was there first and ready to go we did not attack especially if they started already. Now everyone jumps on them so we do the same cause we have been KSed way to many times. Why play nice with aggresive people and always lose out. I say fuck that! (Exception would be friends and in game allies as long as they keep the same agreement of course.)
    Remind me to lure on you next time you do a boss.

Dr4g0n

Bah a big _|_ to all the bad turks out there.

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito
    mean people suck!
    nice people swallow

Originally posted by redfieldTnT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redfieldTnT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nosferatu_Incognito
    mean people suck!
    nice people swallow[/b]
    what if you can do both?

TheChupster

Originally posted by lutz
    We still wait patiently for exp spots sitting sometimes for hours for a spot to open so we can be invited cause we understand with D1 exp bugged and how over crowded it has been in servers it is hard to find a good lvling spot but skip us for a friend or clannie or for another guy who just so happens to speak the same language as you and that is disrespectful. I don't give 2 shits if you have any problems with anyone in my clan. If you do this understand that we will call any and all active members on to take that spot from you.
    Wow, that would explain

CarNagE = ksers.

If you don't like it, fine, don't interrupt them yourself. That's KSing. Raiding them, however, with orcs - that's a different story

Remind me to never invite CarNagE to any of my parties, again.

We use to go to bosses and if someone was there first and ready to go we did not attack especially if they started already. Now everyone jumps on them so we do the same cause we have been KSed way to many times. Why play nice with aggresive people and always lose out. I say fuck that! (Exception would be friends and in game allies as long as they keep the same agreement of course.)
    Remind me to lure on you next time you do a boss.
    Are you serious? Don't you get the point of my post? I'm sick of all the bullshit and no I don't lie down when I'm kicked. Since I was a kid my father always taught me to try talking my way out of problems and working things out but if it continues only one way to deal with trouble when you are backed into a corner. That would be kick the person(s) teeth in and then beat them till they can't move or fight back any more so they don't want to fuck with you again. People don't like this idea? To bad!

Originally posted by TheChupster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChupster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

Funny! Are you still bitter of how we kicked you out way back in the day or something? LOL I do remember you almost crying to get back and if you lie about it you will see a lot of people post about it so don't even try denying it. I also remember Wextor asking me after you joined 8Ball on the human side if I'd like for him to kick you after you ran your mouth to me and I told him it was ok cause I felt bad for you. Congrats on how far you have gotten tho. Can't take that away from you. I still love all my old clannies even the smart asses don't worry.[/b]
    Right chup, reading it a few times now i feel i've been flamed for absolutly noting.
    You did not have the pleasure of kicking me form clan, i left that one night when Ajax yelled at poka and he left, me majix and aory fallowed. what ever happend between you and wextor is beyound me, and i would rather not care. And i cried about rejoining carnage? i left carnage and joined 8ball 1 or 2 days later. i dont remember even looking back at carnage.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast