Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Message for humans on Diez

This is a discussion on Message for humans on Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember nar would kill all the shit faggots lured on me n ASFD when we were together (tears up) ...
Page: 4

redfieldTnT

i remember nar would kill all the shit faggots lured on me n ASFD when we were together (tears up)
    narroth would kill crimson wings n shit that gays would lure i fell in love with nar's nice guy ness :wub:

De_Piere

maybe i miss sometihng but you expect to be invited f you are waiting next to the spot for 2 hours or so and if another random/friend/clannie gets invited first you think of that as irrespectful?? thats bs, pls can invite and kick whoever they want and btw attacking on bosses while other ppl are attacking already is ksing and gay no matter why you do it

Originally posted by De_Piere
    maybe i miss sometihng but you expect to be invited f you are waiting next to the spot for 2 hours or so and if another random/friend/clannie gets invited first you think of that as irrespectful?? thats bs, pls can invite and kick whoever they want and btw attacking on bosses while other ppl are attacking already is ksing and gay no matter why you do it
    Actually bosses are free for all.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Nosferatu_Incognito
    mean people suck!
    I miss Gimy_Girl. And old TOWN for that matter.

TheChupster

Originally posted by De_Piere
    Going back to the CW, Raven, Harpy AOE parties in Esalant like someone stated already. These parties go on and on and on and who ever the party leader is at the time most likely did not start the party there but instead got lucky to fall as the new party leader. It does not mean now that they have the party they can simply take over and kick at random or invite who ever they want. If they are not fair to those waiting respectfully and not KSing they are wrong. I will not be the bitch, sorry. Only thing I can say if you do not agree with this then is that you will be at my mercy if you cross me, any of my clannies or friends this way. Better hope my friends and clannies are sleeping. :angry:

^_^ that's why when you realize a party leader is being gay and overpowering, put his strength to the test. If he is sooo good and arrogant as to add his friends, he must think they are better than u right? ^_^ so just get a party of your own and test him that's the only reason we added gay rentz to our troll parties bcuz we were scared of the wrath of scooobz if we pissed off his clannies :unsure: :lol:

TheChupster

Well I can only say things have been a lot better and more civilized in the Eslant parties lately so all is good. BTW Majix, remember the times Eternity dominated the harpy spot in the old days and how they would come in even if we had an established party there and take it over right? Remember how we felt about them when they did this? Now remember when we became strong enough to stand our ground? All I am saying is be fair to everyone or be prepared to lose it if you don't. I don't see how I am wrong about this. We have an understanding there with in the buffers, mages and rogues and most people keep the order even the Turkish guys but then there are numbnuts that come in and fuck it all up. This warning went out to them not everyone in general and BTW why do the orcs care so much. Also what would you call dominating the Troll spot in CZ? Uhmm, ok I'll stop now. Still love you Maji and miss you a hell of a lot. You don't love me anymore so it's ok.

tamarama

Originally posted by TheChupster
    Only thing I can say if you do not agree with this then is that you will be at my mercy if you cross me, any of my clannies or friends this way. Better hope my friends and clannies are sleeping. *:angry: *
    That is quite possibly the most cliche thing I've ever seen written. LOL

...first, take care of your own problems, don't expect your friends and clannies to drop everything because you got KS'd or whatever. It's part of the game, unfortunately.
    ...second, who the hell cares about your mercy? The worst you could POSSIBLY do to anyone in this game is get them exp'd and four stoned.
    Gee. What a punishment. :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:
    ...third, it's actions like yours that make the game worse. "I'm going to be a big badass because I can be, and look Mommy, everyone else is doing it"--begs the question, "if everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you?" Because apparently from your previous statements, you would but only because they made you mad first.

REMEMBER At the end of the day--It's just pixels.

TheChupster

Originally posted by tamarama+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tamarama)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheChupster
    Only thing I can say if you do not agree with this then is that you will be at my mercy if you cross me, any of my clannies or friends this way. Better hope my friends and clannies are sleeping. *:angry: *
    That is quite possibly the most cliche thing I've ever seen written. LOL

...first, take care of your own problems, don't expect your friends and clannies to drop everything because you got KS'd or whatever. It's part of the game, unfortunately.
    ...second, who the hell cares about your mercy? The worst you could POSSIBLY do to anyone in this game is get them exp'd and four stoned.
    Gee. What a punishment. :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:
    ...third, it's actions like yours that make the game worse. "I'm going to be a big badass because I can be, and look Mommy, everyone else is doing it"--begs the question, "if everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you?" Because apparently from your previous statements, you would but only because they made you mad first.

REMEMBER At the end of the day--It's just pixels.[/b]
    Someone needs to stand up to these guys man or it will continue is the thing and who watches out for the little guys? I held a party yesterday and was fair to everyone waiting there and it was great. Everyone had a chance to exp. That is what I like to see is friendships and working together. When I left I asked the party to please continue the kindnest and they agreed and it went well. All was good so the problem here is what? By what some of you guys are saying it seems you be ok with getting fucked with on a constant basis and you just keep turning the cheek and walking away. I don't believe any of you guys. This is just a game you are right, a game that I like to play and only get a few hours a day to log onto. Why let the asshole fuck it up for me and be ok with it? I guess I can't make everyone see my point of view so I'm done explaining myself. TY all again for at least reading this tho.

Psy

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    Originally posted by TempesT@
    i left that one night when Ajax yelled at poka and he left
    ur lying... aajaxs never yelled at me :mellow:
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix
    are u kidding lol? aajaxs yelled at u 2x to 3x if i rmb right.. he yelled at u when psy got exped to apos, when u died to talos, and a few other times.. thats when aory and i left bcuz u were sad and stuff.
    [/b]
    To temp: which night did he yell at poka? the talos incident? Ajax always typed in capitals... how long were you in carnage?
    to poka and everyone else: yeah he never yelled at you(20 - 30 times), he would only say how "shit" you were ingame, you never came on vent for him to yell at you. he typed in capitals a lot to get attention, we all know that. People like to mistake blue for ajax in terms of yelling. Ajax would only yell when provoked to do so, even when "assbandit" came on vent and said he'd exp him, how much of a laughing stock he is, etc;he didn't yell, he said "bring it on shithead" (aory where's your soundboard?) "I bet you 2 gold bars you can't xp me..." Last I heared of that arguement assbandit got xped to a golem.
    to majix and everyone else: The last 2 straws with ajax involved dreadslayer and aory. ajax lured harpies away to god knows where... hours later aory got into the aoe harpy party that was already dessimated due to ajax luring it away from eternity (for you newbs, warriors were able to provoke 8 spawns of harpies back then without them running back. I believe hype did this too to guarentee his clan a spot when they returned... there's spots in cz that if you put a mob there they'll patrol a certain point.) He did this only to mess with eternity, because they are the typical why-we-hated-peruvians-clan (just like a steriotyped turk). Anyways, aory got into this harpy deficit party and couldn't get enough xp. He blamed it on ajax who was already running around the bowl with his shield, harpoon, and dd helmet on. Ajax admitted to it and apologized eventually. Dreadslayer, Dark, and c_r(now scareybear?) always taunted ajax and laughed about it. He hated them for that. (Yes, i know dread deleveled aajaxs's account account and did most of the damage). It's really unfortuante that he no longer plays, he was fun to play with. I know you all have your negative opinions, but I have mine. He had his flaws and issues, but in the end he'd always make me laugh (incisor and him arguing over TK and SQ dropping WEs)

oh and... Hi Chup!

Cleatus

has it ever occured to anyone that part of the reason ppl do what they do is for a reaction such as this whole topic? iono if the site is still around but there used to be a "clan" called myg0t. They played in almost every game, harrassing and hacking ppl. THey were cheaters / macroers / intentional rule breakers / team killers, etc.

They would visit clan forums and flame for the fun of flaming... their site was www.myg0t.com - and they produced videos such as this one WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR CHILDREN

my server @ work won't let me connect to certain sites so it may be blocked or may be simply gone forever.. either way.. getting upset is letting them win.

not caring makes them go away. Kinda like those irritating games you usd to play on your kid brother or the really dorky guy @ school.. when they find out you don't care they usually leave. The whole idea is to see who can get the biggest reaction and get someone pwnt .. ie you lure dm on them and end up dying yourself.. .. let it go.. seriously.

Mental_Anguish

Are you serious? Don't you get the point of my post? I'm sick of all the bullshit and no I don't lie down when I'm kicked. Since I was a kid my father always taught me to try talking my way out of problems and working things out but if it continues only one way to deal with trouble when you are backed into a corner. That would be kick the person(s) teeth in and then beat them till they can't move or fight back any more so they don't want to fuck with you again. People don't like this idea? To bad!

I agree with some of what you said in 1st post. I also agree that things are pretty fucked up in general, atm. Keep in mind, this is just a game, don't let it set your mood for the day irl. I can't recommend stooping to the levels you have stated, but you have to do what you feel good about. Defend your exp. spot, yes, etc. The random and few spawns of bosses create the greed, (and human nature), and over fake shit in a fake world. Remember that. Don't lower your standards of living as a means of a "new way to play, to stick up for ourselves". Take the high road man.

Apostilo

We really need some names ingame that will enlighten the community forever. Names that everyone forever can give as example to others with the words "u must behave like .... " If everyone start to revenge and do what the peopel do to them then this sentence will end unfinished with the three dots at it`s end ... wouldn`t that mean no reason to play this game anymore as everyone will become just the next drop in a see of bullshits?

p.s. I am not anymore one of those names since i clearly ks 2 peopel from one clan on DF just because the previous day i got Ksed+lured on boss by same clan/not same people/ and after Df was dead it actually apeared this 2 players are nice guys and i felt sorry and i apologized .. but it doesnt really matters .. i have fallen...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234