Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Report to Mgame

This is a discussion on Report to Mgame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello fellas,i would like to know if there is some how to make contact with Mgame send tickets,i guess if ...
Page: 1

Angry Report to Mgame

Hello fellas,i would like to know if there is some how to make contact with Mgame send tickets,i guess if we start do something like that,they can fix that shit.I dont know what else to do,i send ticket every 48hours pm the god damn HumanEnceno GM at server 1 (Titan) he dont answer,i just want know what can i do because cant play like this.End it or Fix it got be one !!!

It's all business mate.. they just want the money ._. you haven't figured that out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    It's all business mate.. they just want the money ._. you haven't figured that out yet?
    ofc i can,but if is all about money (and i know it is) they should fix all that dont you think ? who will play a game where cheat is free to use lol,people will start to quit and game will over,i know they will fix it but WHEN thats the point....

Quote Originally Posted by MrBaan View Post
    ofc i can,but if is all about money (and i know it is) they should fix all that dont you think ? who will play a game where cheat is free to use lol,people will start to quit and game will over,i know they will fix it but WHEN thats the point....
    they should but they won't fix a shit

Hello fellas,i would like to know if there is some how to make contact with Mgame send tickets,i guess if we start do something like that,they can fix that shit.I dont know what else to do,i send ticket every 48hours pm the god damn HumanEnceno GM at server 1 (Titan) he dont answer,i just want know what can i do because cant play like this.End it or Fix it got be one !!!

I saw HumanEnceno in Titan. He is just a normal botter.

Remember, HumanEnceno was a GM when "GamersFirst" were still running things. Everything is switched over to NTT now.

It's pathetic spending kc on premium when it is just sitting here wasting hours, and all because of them.
    Ganzah likes this.

The One And Only Senior Member

sorry but ...hahah xD..
    HumanEnceno is no longer game master in USKO, he was admin in K2/Gamersfirst, so HumanEnceno in titan is just some random guy.

And sending ticket to mgame isn't problem I think (If you send it from mgame.com) but you need to send a ticket to NTTGame not MGame and NTTGame's support isn't working now as far as I know so.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    sorry but ...hahah xD..
    HumanEnceno is no longer game master in USKO, he was admin in K2/Gamersfirst, so HumanEnceno in titan is just some random guy.

And sending ticket to mgame isn't problem I think (If you send it from mgame.com) but you need to send a ticket to NTTGame not MGame and NTTGame's support isn't working now as far as I know so.. :/
    yes i know but the idea its speak with Mgame repport the bad work of NTT.

O_o Senior Member

Yeah..!! It's so clear now!! How we didn't think about it?! Contact MGame instead of K2/NTT!!

/Sarcasam_off

Maybe you're new to this game but this game is running for 8 years, you really think nobuddy thought about doing this? It won't help, and anyways, I don't know of a person who succeeded to reach them.

stfu dude,i didnt ask anyone for tell me if my ''idea'' was new or it will work,im asking if there is any how to make contact with them,if you come here to start with this bullshit ''oh look who came with the new idea'' get the fuck out here,hate people who do that lol ''oh im the major lets tell this idiot how ''noob'' he is,i play this game for 10 years bla bla bla '' so what ? go watch a movie idk do soomething else instead of come here with this silly talk.

O_o Senior Member

stfu dude,i didnt ask anyone for tell me if my ''idea'' was new or it will work,im asking if there is any how to make contact with them,if you come here to start with this bullshit ''oh look who came with the new idea'' get the fuck out here,hate people who do that lol ''oh im the major lets tell this idiot how ''noob'' he is,i play this game for 10 years bla bla bla '' so what ? go watch a movie idk do soomething else instead of come here with this silly talk.
    How can I tell you how noob you are if I don't know you?

And thnx for the advise, I'd loved to watch a movie but my 3G net speed is to effing low.

Oh and next time read the whole post before going crazy

bah nttgame killed ko in 6 months gg
    Ganzah, MrBaan and Keeshiu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    bah nttgame killed ko in 6 months gg
    We really got trolled didn't we xD

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    How can I tell you how noob you are if I don't know you?

And thnx for the advise, I'd loved to watch a movie but my 3G net speed is to effing low.

Oh and next time read the whole post before going crazy
    anyway i dont want trouble with nobudy,and yes i go crazy when people say this kinda stuffs im only trying to figure out some how to keep playing this shit.

anyway i dont want trouble with nobudy,and yes i go crazy when people say this kinda stuffs im only trying to figure out some how to keep playing this shit.
    if you want to keep playing this game, donate em 5k usd and ur gg for 2 days, and you have to do it again because you will be hacked straight after.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast