Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 450
Like Tree77Likes

Mgame Is Sueing K2 Network

This is a discussion on Mgame Is Sueing K2 Network within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why do ppl even call it USKO? far away from United States....
Page: 23


  1. #331
    Senior Member Necton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden (From KOSOVO)
    Posts
    723

    Default

    why do ppl even call it USKO? far away from United States.

  2. #332
    Senior Member revenfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    244

    Default

    k2(usko) is called usko because that is the way it started they are bassed in USA and the license was for us game play then turky found out and k2 change there contract to include turky

  3. #333
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revenfox View Post
    k2(usko) is called usko because that is the way it started they are bassed in USA and the license was for us game play then turky found out and k2 change there contract to include turky
    Their contract doesn't include Turkey. USKO had no restrictions before like last year when they were asked to block players from other countries except North- and South-America and Turkey. The USKO name comes from the fact its hosted in the US and it was kept as US version of the game as many of its players were from the states. The real name of the KO version that K2 is leading was KOW a.k.a Knight OnLine World until the restrictions when it was officially renamed as USKO. (Not sure but the last sentence, correct me if I'm wrong.)

  4. #334
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    Hello Kitty Online - Registration

    i'll see you all there bros
    Better yet

    Continue to Diablo III

    I'll see you all there

  5. #335
    Senior Member Necton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden (From KOSOVO)
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Better yet

    Continue to Diablo III

    I'll see you all there
    see u in MoP!

  6. #336
    Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    They will just have someone else host it. I thought mgame and k2 renewed there contract like 2 years ago
    Yea im looking for this to happen. someone else hosts and either keeps all items/chars/server(would lose to many people if they didnt). or whipe everything. which would be bad ass really.

  7. #337
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    To answer everyone's rant about KO this KO that go priv server or go euko coz USKO will shut down on 30th. This is the answer you want. Read it wisely.

    @XDOME
    Athenrye, why do people keep telling me that KO will close down at April 30. I just want to end that lame stupid discussion that everyone keep telling at other forums to make other USKO players come euko. So i could quote you and paste it in their faces what really is happening. I know you might delete this but i just wanted to see a clear statement from you.

    That's because apparently people either are not listening, or are making assumptions.

    Right now there is a legal case going on between GamersFirst and Mgame. To put it in the most simple manner; we're suing them. You can find information about the whole case, full government documentation from the courts, and my own statements on the matter in this thread:

    http://forums.gamers...-vs-k2-network/

    I highly suggest reading the whole thing from start to finish, but if you want the abbreviated version, then start in around page 5, which is when I start explaining things play-by-play. I fully summarize the legal documents and what they mean in post 166. It's a fascinating topic overall and something players should be aware of. Anyway, as the conditions set by the court, GamersFirst's lawyers will be appearing in court on April 30th, 2012 to provide evidence for our side of the case. The reason people may be saying that the game would close down on the 30th is because they're afraid that Mgame will somehow win the legal battle and shut down the game.

    As I've already explained and assured players, that's just not going to happen one way or the other. If GamersFirst continues to control USKO after April 30th, then the game will still be here for you all to play. If Mgame somehow manages to come out on top on the 30th, then they'll take control of the game and no doubt continue to run it themselves. They've made it very clear that they want USKO and its players, so they're not just going to turn off a profitable product for no reason. Regardless of which way the legal ruling falls, you players will still have KOL to play. All that changes is who controls it and, ultimately, the quality of the game and user experience.

    Thats athenrye's official statement. Whatever happens KO will continue, if MGAME will run USKO then say goodbye to all your pedal and +10 wiris and WFs and bots because they'd delete all of those in an instant

  8. #338
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    Thats athenrye's official statement. Whatever happens KO will continue, if MGAME will run USKO then say goodbye to all your pedal and +10 wiris and WFs and bots because they'd delete all of those in an instant
    Random assumption with no backup whatsoever.

  9. #339
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    He said that they (MGame) want to run USKO? Hmm go go MGame xD

  10. #340
    Senior Member domey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Random assumption with no backup whatsoever.
    i dont really care if i have no backup or whatsoever but why not be optimistic about it? mgame did not sell those to the users so they wont care and they know its illegal in the first place so nothing will stop them from deleting an illegal item.

  11. #341
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    @domey i liked ur 4th pk vid...pretty cool

  12. #342
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Ur dreaming if u think they gona delte anything at all it can be only worse

  13. #343
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    Thats athenrye's official statement. Whatever happens KO will continue, if MGAME will run USKO then say goodbye to all your pedal and +10 wiris and WFs and bots because they'd delete all of those in an instant
    after all those years if you thing that ANYTHING will change after that sue each other case you are wrong... Also if you belive at any Athenyre`s words you are wrong too, there were so much lies from her in the past...

  14. #344
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    191

    Default

    since when did Athenyre sex change?

    just kidding, its pretty obvious why they aint deleting any of those "illegal" items. no matter what excuses or wannabe reasons they put up.

    using other words. we sold those items, we got busted, none but us can do anything about that = enjoy your +10 items kankas.

  15. #345
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    To answer everyone's rant about KO this KO that go priv server or go euko coz USKO will shut down on 30th. This is the answer you want. Read it wisely.

    @XDOME
    Athenrye, why do people keep telling me that KO will close down at April 30. I just want to end that lame stupid discussion that everyone keep telling at other forums to make other USKO players come euko. So i could quote you and paste it in their faces what really is happening. I know you might delete this but i just wanted to see a clear statement from you.

    That's because apparently people either are not listening, or are making assumptions.

    Right now there is a legal case going on between GamersFirst and Mgame. To put it in the most simple manner; we're suing them. You can find information about the whole case, full government documentation from the courts, and my own statements on the matter in this thread:

    http://forums.gamers...-vs-k2-network/

    I highly suggest reading the whole thing from start to finish, but if you want the abbreviated version, then start in around page 5, which is when I start explaining things play-by-play. I fully summarize the legal documents and what they mean in post 166. It's a fascinating topic overall and something players should be aware of. Anyway, as the conditions set by the court, GamersFirst's lawyers will be appearing in court on April 30th, 2012 to provide evidence for our side of the case. The reason people may be saying that the game would close down on the 30th is because they're afraid that Mgame will somehow win the legal battle and shut down the game.

    As I've already explained and assured players, that's just not going to happen one way or the other. If GamersFirst continues to control USKO after April 30th, then the game will still be here for you all to play. If Mgame somehow manages to come out on top on the 30th, then they'll take control of the game and no doubt continue to run it themselves. They've made it very clear that they want USKO and its players, so they're not just going to turn off a profitable product for no reason. Regardless of which way the legal ruling falls, you players will still have KOL to play. All that changes is who controls it and, ultimately, the quality of the game and user experience.

    Thats athenrye's official statement. Whatever happens KO will continue, if MGAME will run USKO then say goodbye to all your pedal and +10 wiris and WFs and bots because they'd delete all of those in an instant


    impressive. whatever happens im optimist and always hope for the better. this game would deserve it, after all those hardships it went through during the past, especially its players i mean

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    01-23-2016, 11:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    01-23-2016, 03:24 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    01-27-2014, 01:30 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    01-25-2014, 09:04 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    01-19-2014, 04:22 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    12-20-2013, 08:34 AM
  7. Hits: 3
    11-15-2013, 06:02 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    08-13-2013, 12:57 PM
  9. Hits: 4
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  10. Hits: 1
    04-28-2013, 03:35 PM
  11. Hits: 1
    04-10-2013, 01:52 AM
  12. Hits: 3
    04-05-2013, 11:29 PM
  13. Hits: 1
    03-19-2013, 03:25 AM
  14. Hits: 21
    03-18-2013, 05:13 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    02-06-2013, 09:53 AM
  16. Hits: 2
    07-19-2012, 08:58 PM
  17. Hits: 1
    07-08-2012, 06:06 AM
  18. Hits: 3
    07-08-2012, 02:44 AM
  19. Hits: 8
    07-08-2012, 02:11 AM
  20. Hits: 1
    06-19-2012, 07:46 PM
  21. Hits: 1
    06-10-2012, 01:59 AM
  22. Hits: 1
    06-09-2012, 03:52 PM
  23. Hits: 1
    06-08-2012, 10:34 PM
  24. Hits: 1
    06-08-2012, 10:34 PM
  25. Hits: 8
    06-08-2012, 10:34 PM
  26. Hits: 1
    06-02-2012, 02:37 PM
  27. Hits: 10
    06-02-2012, 02:21 PM
  28. Hits: 1
    06-02-2012, 01:59 PM
  29. Hits: 45
    06-02-2012, 11:32 AM
  30. Hits: 1
    05-23-2012, 01:51 AM
  31. Hits: 1
    05-20-2012, 04:04 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    05-09-2012, 03:38 PM
  33. Hits: 36
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  34. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 04:28 PM
  35. Hits: 50
    05-01-2012, 03:30 PM
  36. Hits: 98
    04-29-2012, 09:32 AM
  37. Hits: 5
    04-22-2012, 02:17 PM
  38. Hits: 39
    04-22-2012, 02:12 PM
  39. Hits: 5
    04-15-2012, 04:59 PM
  40. Hits: 1
    04-15-2012, 01:24 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    04-15-2012, 07:36 AM
  42. Hits: 9
    04-14-2012, 01:49 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    04-11-2012, 01:26 PM
  44. Hits: 2
    04-08-2012, 02:16 PM
  45. Hits: 2
    04-04-2012, 09:22 AM
  46. Hits: 91
    04-04-2012, 09:10 AM
  47. Hits: 4
    04-01-2012, 12:47 PM
  48. Hits: 12
    04-01-2012, 06:54 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    04-01-2012, 04:43 AM
  50. Hits: 1
    04-01-2012, 03:12 AM

Similar Threads

  1. mgames number
    By ChrisOwns in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 04:42 PM
  2. K2 Network, dont like ppl that fight back. "BBB"
    By MyBitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 07:18 PM
  3. K2 Network ISTANBUL Meeting 2006 TURKEY
    By busted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 05:59 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 02:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •