Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Mgame will hack you

This is a discussion on Mgame will hack you within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Same thing happened to me yesterday... Did it happen to you guys in usko? Because I had this in euko... ...
Page: 3

Same thing happened to me yesterday...
    Did it happen to you guys in usko? Because I had this in euko...
    - on clean insttalled computer where there were never anything else running ko only.
    - low lvl character with 30 gb on it, and some items, I used this char only as a bank and merchant char
    - was cleared to 0 coins and items, only some junks left..............................
    - I noticed that my character was near inn hostess when i logged and i knew something is wrong, because I didnt leave it there myself.
    (this makes it clear that some1 has apparently logged my account and taken stuff from it and it wasnt deleted as some of you are thinking it was)
    now how is this possible i dont know but ....

~I recomend everyone to change their passwords asap ~

Do you think guys this is some Mgame security failure and we could get possibly refunded for our losses ??

Banned Senior Member

I sometime speculate that it could be those chinese gold selling sites. Seeing as some of the posts of people who got hacked have their gold stolen and not some of their valuable items, my assumption is that whoever is hacking these accounts doesn't play the game and therefore doesn't know the value of these items. They just hack acc's take gold and then sell it. I always wonder how they get hold of 100gb, whenever i asked them if they want to buy some gold from me they always say they don't buy any at the moment. My only suggestion is to not keep that much cash on you, invest it in something stable ( i usually buy iron belts).

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

guess it was mgame all along who screwed the game over they are responsible for all the k0expers,broken quests

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/...2-gamersfirst/

i was thinking about it, and just thought.. what if G1 or old gms/mods/etc got a copy from database or idk, some1 saved data from some ppl and THEY are who hack ppl and cleaning gbs? we all know when g1 got KO, corrupt ppl already existed so..its possible.. just an idea, just a thought

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

well something fishy is going on here again thats for sure ..

Oh kay, conjecture based upon motive.

Perhaps your were hacked by the new world order. The Hermetic order of the golden dawn and the Israeli government's espionage division may have had a hand in it aswell!

Perhaps it was me.

Well this isn't funny. I just woke up this morning and noticed that my char was in totally different place with "0" money so ofcourse when i did read this topic earlyer i was scared and did run to bank and all was gone and did check other chars too, but it was too late. They also used all my nponts in pus.
    So i lost all what i have reselled in last 3 months. Chitin set +8, ii +8, 12gb, old uniques, but somehow they didnt delete my raptor +4 reb what was binded to my account. Yes i play in EUKO so its not same as sealing.
    Too bad that this did happend and now only thing left is to send a ticket, but thats just waste of time.

This is my topic at NTTGame forums: http://www.nttgame.com/forums/showth...5930#post75930

Maby i will get banned again to forums.
    Last edited by suikkeli; 07-20-2012 at 06:27 AM.

i highly doubt thats the case, i just think your trying to find someone/something to blame. i mean i dont see why they would hack people? if they wanna sell gb they can create them why would they take other peoples and sell it?

If you ment that for me i dont know who did that and i dont have anyone to blame yet. If they want to sell gb's yes they can just make it so i think its not nttgame this time, but never know aboug Mgame if they want me to buy more premiums etc. Its just that i dont have any money to start reselling again and i need alot money to get my old items back what i lost.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    old databases were leaked a few months ago~
    I wonder what would happend to my forum account at nttgame forums if i go and say this in there :|
    Last edited by suikkeli; 07-19-2012 at 08:45 AM.

i know what you mean, but it could have happened with the increase of turk population we all know they have messed the game up pretty bad in the past

Quote Originally Posted by AtomRocks View Post
    i know what you mean, but it could have happened with the increase of turk population we all know they have messed the game up pretty bad in the past
    It is a possibility, but i highly doubt it since i play in EUKO and in USKO it can be daily thing becouse it has alot more servers and players so that means there is alot more money too.
    And ofcourse the whole customersupport sucks like it always does with Mgame games and at forums too.
    Could that what did happend to me were from that Mgame leaked their database and ofcourse we didnt know about it, becouse they dont tell about it and now there is some people stealing money and items from those who has it alot and items too?
    And i did ask from another player that what customer support did answer to him when he lost his money becouse of merchant bug and we all know the answer and it is:

forum moderator did answer in other post where player got hacked -->
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyce View Post
    they don't restore items if you are hacked
    did pm that other player -->
    Quote Originally Posted by GetToTheChoppa
    yes im sorry to see that your hacked too..
    i sended a ticked the answer was : dont give your pw to anyone , we are not able to make a rollback on your account = Ticked Closed
    i didint respons or anything becosue i know i only wil waste my time .. they dont care and i wil never get any coins back..
    so i think you do not have chances to get anything back.. im sorry

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AtomRocks View Post
    i highly doubt thats the case, i just think your trying to find someone/something to blame. i mean i dont see why they would hack people? if they wanna sell gb they can create them why would they take other peoples and sell it?
    to increase value of gb so they can sell it for more.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weuneC View Post
    insted of doing a whip out and clear all accounts with over 10gb like k2 did a couple of years ago
    now that was some real fucking bullshit when that happened

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    old databases were leaked a few months ago~
    Does anyone have any solid proofs about this, becouse it would help alot to get all those items back to the players who got hacked. Or maby nttgame wont give a damn what is happening and wont restore anything, but its worth to try atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    now that was some real fucking bullshit when that happened
    That actually did happen but only in Ionia. They abused a quest bug which gave them money so everybody with 10gb+ lost their money. Even the legit players.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast