Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Mgame will hack you

This is a discussion on Mgame will hack you within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe they did a backup before give the db to mgame?...
Page: 4

maybe they did a backup before give the db to mgame?

srsly? same happend with me.. ~1month ago i just saw my char w/o armors and 0 money...i didnt understand whats going on, after 2days my pw changed (before u flame me, i got hungarian email, and if i press on "i forgot my ID/PW" i didnt get this email. I asked CS about this "pls change my email blablabla because blablabla" = failed, after i tried "i forgot my email blablabla and blabalbla" = failed, and now someone changed my pw. Questions: HOW THE HELL HE/SHE DID IT?, FROM WHERE HE/SHE KNEW MY EMAIL? i sent a ticket to CS at 12 July:

Hi,
    So my main account recently got hacked, the hacker changed the password so now I'm unable to log in. I'd like to ask you to change the registered e-mail to my main account.
    I've tried to change my e-mail before, but I had some issues, it's a hungarian domain and for some reason I haven't recieved the link to change it. I even submitted a ticket about it in 7th June.
    after 8mins i got the answer:

There has been no account info change taken place for the account ******.
    Please avoid sharing, selling or buying accounts.
    Thank you for your understanding on this matter!
    If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Thank you,
    The eNTiTy Game, Knight Online
    i sent a new one:

First of all thanks for the quick answer on my previous ticket. [ticket: *******] Unfortunatley your answer wasn't really helpfull. I'm still unable to log in to my main account. I'm gettin 'invalid password' both on the website and in game. So I'm asking you again to change the e-mail adress on the following account
    and still waiting... i really dont know whats goin on...and i have no idea what i can/should do now.

ps: i just want to know what u guys think about it

I wouldn't count on any kind of help from mgame... They are just as money greedy fucks as K2 was and pooping on there customers. But hey, it's been the same ever since USKO came out so what do ya'll expect?

ps. szia mizu

Well we all always want to expect the best and then we realize that its just sh** what NTTGame is giving us. Just that i kinda never give up if im treated wrong way and i get my hopes up again when i make new cs ticket and then it goes down, up, down, up down.
    Wold be nice to know how they do that since they target those who has good items to take and by good items i mean what are not sealed like chitins +8, weapons (not sealed yet), weapon armors/shields etc.
    Its been now 1 week from my first cs ticket and still havent got my reply. Will see how long it will take and becouse they are idiots at customer support i gave them some advice like "cross ip, trace item id:s, delete items and money if recovery is not possible etc.

Now im having a good time with a forum troll at NTTGame forums.
    Last edited by suikkeli; 07-26-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Yeh well now i finaly got my answer from cs and it was what everyone did expect it to be. So i did send another one too and i told them to read the text before answering. Basicly this is all you need to know about the email, becouse everything else is just same crap:
    Unfortunately in accordance with our End User Licence Agreement, we are not providing any rollback or item injection for any compromised account.

Please be informed that E-mail address that is associated to your account is the core of account's security. Through associated e-mail address, players can make change any account input they wish.

We are unable to offer any player whose associated e-mail address is not secured for commonly known reasons such as account sharing or keylogger spyware.
    And i did just spend around 30 min reading End User Licence Agreement and what i found out was that no matter what we do, what happends to our accounts/items/infos etc. and even if we get trojans,viruses or keyloggers trought Knight Online it will always be our fault and NTTGame wont take anykind of responsibility even if hackers get trought knight online to your paypal and start to use tons of money.

So basicly dont wait to get your items back or if hacker took that whole account dont wait to get back your infos. (EUKO)

Little archer Senior Member

ya its annoying. someone i know got an account back, but not the items. i guess the only way is to seal your stuff with the blue thing? get all middle class stuff +8 +9 and ull never have to worry lol

28 days to go...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ya its annoying. someone i know got an account back, but not the items. i guess the only way is to seal your stuff with the blue thing? get all middle class stuff +8 +9 and ull never have to worry lol

28 days to go...
    Sealing wont help. TarTarus had hes items sealed and they stole those too so they have your security key too.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

28 days to go...
    r u talking about me? btw yeah seal wont help :S

My brothers account got hacked into and even the sealed items with high value was gone and me and him was only one with acces to that account . 40 gbs and good sealed items gone ,, was kinda fishy to me

I haven't logged into my account for a while (4 - 5 months), I login today and I noticed that I have gold premium and all my money and sealed items are gone, I have never shared my account with anyone or had hacking problems in the past. This happened after many people reported similar issues, very odd.

damm man that sucks. db hacked rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by LutherLansfeld View Post
    It doesn't make much sence that Mgaeme would do that.

My theory
    this one gave me a nice healthy laugh for the night. lol lol lol

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i got hacked on one of my chars the other day. No one has the infos either. Lost like 200gb of trina's and shadow pieces, 96 of them total. Ironic thing is that i saw someone selling on CWest market section selling 50 trina's but then the topic got removed, changed or deleted before i could go back and see who it was. Unfortunately when i saw the topic i had not logged ingame on that char to see if my stuff was there, i was the topic before, and it wasnt there after :/

Saddest thing is that there havent been done anykind of action to this issue. PPL get hacked all the time and they ask for "proof" of database leak or we just get cs ticket with "dont share infos, email is the core of account's security" and other kind of s**t.
    And other thing is that EUKO EULA is full of loopholes and they dont have to do anything to this since we accepted it when we made our accounts. Maby some American could get them to court and get hes items back like in old days someone did, but so that we all would get our items back is just impossible.
    Is there anykind of suggestions what we all should do to get their attention and maby some help to get that hacking to stop?

reason so many people got hacked lately is because mgame didnt secure their main website and let hackers upload .gif pictures with hidden keyloggers in it so anything typed on main page got send through to the hackers XD best read ever btw

knightonline.com full of trojens

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast