Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Mike@Edana Is Finally Leaving.

This is a discussion on Mike@Edana Is Finally Leaving. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, just to add insult to injury, i lost my Debit card last weekend, just got a nice shiny new ...
Page: 4

creiken

Well, just to add insult to injury, i lost my Debit card last weekend, just got a nice shiny new one :P

So, I had my old click and buy account terminated and created a new one, which means I have 0% record of my old account purchases, which K2 are 99% sure to ask you for previous transactions when you ask for info change.

Sorry there :P[/b]

you are smart debit cards are for people who aren't morons

lime

shropshire star eh??

i will be reading sum of the guff u write then, since i live in shrewsbury haha

where u frm anyway? didnt realise there was more than 1 KO player in this area or now ex ko player

Banned

shropshire star eh??

i will be reading sum of the guff u write then, since i live in shrewsbury haha

where u frm anyway? didnt realise there was more than 1 KO player in this area or now ex ko player[/b]
    Wow fuck, i Live in Telford, like 20 minutes away on the train.

Thats shockin :P Yeah you'll see my name in some 4th -5th page articals where i'll be editing and sub-reading and proof reading.

Im in shrewsbury every week due to having friends there, usually goto the cinema there, Telford's Odeon is shite :P

Thanks to everyone
    (@ Bananko, I was Saintsrow (Rogue in RealMenPKNaked Human side) Then Fuzion...(Priest))

(I was never in Fierce, didn't want to move servers)

@Bob, of course i'll keep in touch, i've always got Skype credit so i'll drop you a line when the time zones are even :P

creiken

family reunion??? lemme go get scrabble!

Banned

c u bro good luck

You got a job as a paper boy and what the hell is shropshire star??? That some kinda community paper or something

Banned

You got a job as a paper boy and what the hell is shropshire star??? That some kinda community paper or something[/b]
    No no sir, i now work in the editorial "lounge" as they call it.

As a fact i DID used to be a paper boy 4 years ago! Delivering the Shopshire star, but, naw, im a Editor and proof-reader.

And its a news paper within like...The whole of the west midlands in England

Jason269

gl bro

Is "editor" a euphemism for coffee-boy?

Editor’s Secretary - Yvette Pritchard: [email protected]
    Ive dropped her an email mike hopefully she should pass it on

Banned

Is "editor" a euphemism for coffee-boy?[/b]

Nope, they have a 16 year old who does all that, as he isn't factory trained etc, he goes down to Ketley Cod (Chip shop) and buys our Dinner :P

I only got the job because i passed Media With a A* (highest grade) and they said in These words "We can see you being a big influence to our staff and editorial staff with the ideas you have"

(I really just said what i think could be changed with a piece of text they gave me, and i got most of it right by the sounds of things)

Editor’s Secretary - Yvette Pritchard: [email protected]
    Ive dropped her an email mike hopefully she should pass it on [/b]
    I havn't even started yet, omigawd, don't get me sacked, im looking forward to starting in 2 weeks.

Media GCSE??

Banned

Gl bro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234