Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

A million G1 credits?

This is a discussion on A million G1 credits? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man WTF i want a mill G1 credits...
Page: 2

wendolyn1987

man WTF i want a mill G1 credits

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol... wish i coulda spent them faster it will probably be a roll back would be my guess

Ezquerra

why you gotta post this shit. now it will get patched and your shit = delete.

good job brah[/b]
    i wish that it happens too

Babiesforlunch

I doubt a rollback.

4HotSauce

omg ... it is mistake of k2 not for players i think

Banned

you should have bought a shit load of trinas and upgraded, they cant roll back your stolen trinas if they are gone

4HotSauce

i recomended not use them cause maybe u can get bann for glitch abuse or something like that :lol:[/b]
    i recomended the same .. but it is not mistake of player .. some1 play with k2 system xD!

Ezquerra

omg ... it is mistake of k2 not for players i think[/b]
    if It a mistake of game(called glitch) and players find that mistake, it called glitch abuse, if they spend the money that they got for free thanks to that glitch, k2 will find those accounts, if they see that 1m g1 keep intact nothing will happens but if they see that account just have 950.000 g1 points will get punishment, i hope it doesn't happen but i saw him on another games how people got account terminated by use and abuse of a glitch.

BigApple

if It a mistake of game(called glitch) and players find that mistake, it called glitch abuse, if they spend the money that they got for free thanks to that glitch, k2 will find those accounts, if they see that 1m g1 keep intact nothing will happens but if they see that account just have 950.000 g1 points will get punishment, i hope it doesn't happen but i saw him on another games how people got account terminated by use and abuse of a glitch.[/b]
    Yes, K2 surely tracks the purchases in the pus. If u spent credits u didnt buy it is theft. You can be banned, charged for what u bought, or worse.

Just like a bank makes mistake sometimes and put money in your account. If u withdraw it, spend it, etc, you will be sued/prosecuted and go directly to jail (do not pass go , do not collect $200 lol).

BigApple is right.But then also,why is the reason of 1m G1 Credits in there?

For sure,K2 won't do a rollback,there haven't done any after KE and I'm sure they won't do it.

Ezquerra

BigApple is right.But then also,why is the reason of 1m G1 Credits in there?

For sure,K2 won't do a rollback,there haven't done any after KE and I'm sure they won't do it.[/b]
    we hope so cause if the worst happen a lot of people who used free g1 will get bann or maybe thats a tactic like to say: "oh right you spent the g1 that u got for free ah? now we give you a time to buy that g1 that u spent or u will get account terminated" kind of dirty business, only speculations...

They may subtract 1 million g1's from each account that was effected, if somebody were to use maybe 100k G1's then maybe they will go into the negative and be forced to buy g1's to bring it back to 0.

theeps

lol they did a rol back couple days ago lol. i got rolled back was a random server restart.

Ezquerra

They may subtract 1 million g1's from each account that was effected, if somebody were to use maybe 100k G1's then maybe they will go into the negative and be forced to buy g1's to bring it back to 0.[/b]
    it prolly happens instead to bann accounts

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

They may subtract 1 million g1's from each account that was effected, if somebody were to use maybe 100k G1's then maybe they will go into the negative and be forced to buy g1's to bring it back to 0.[/b]
    so they are stealing our actual g1 credits becasue of their own fuk up?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast