Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MIN0TAUR aka NOOBMERCY (ARES)

This is a discussion on MIN0TAUR aka NOOBMERCY (ARES) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div> Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy) <!--QuoteBegin-wtf___dude @ <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK not to mention, Mr. Conceited "#1 pker ...
Page: 2

Psy

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wtf___dude
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK

not to mention, Mr. Conceited

"#1 pker on el morad side" rofl

why don’t you climb onto that special needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some outdoors stuff for a change. Hey, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick clean the jockstraps.[/b]
    and you are?[/b][/quote]
    A person who dislikes minotaur but also respects him.

Psy

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK

why don’t you climb onto that special needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some outdoors stuff for a change. Hey, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick clean the jockstraps.[/b]
    and you are?[/b][/quote]
    A person who dislikes minotaur but also respects him.

FoOoK

lol respect...

you have respect for a guy whose full of himself and talks alot of shit?

wtf___dude

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)
    Originally posted by Psy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK

why don’t you climb onto that special needs tricycle of yours with the fourth wheel attached for extra-ensured retard stability and pedal your fat ass down to the sports field and do some outdoors stuff for a change. Hey, if you don’t like it, you can always offer to lick clean the jockstraps.
    and you are?[/b]
    A person who dislikes minotaur but also respects him.[/b][/quote]

that makes you my friend (retarded) and enemy btw keep shit in your mouth thanks :wub:

Psy

Originally posted by FoOoK
    lol respect...

What can I say? Not everyone is perfect. He reminds me of myself.

wtf___dude

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK
    lol respect...

What can I say? Not everyone is perfect. He reminds me of myself.[/b]
    you're a towner in cz also?

Psy

Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)</div>
    Originally posted by Psy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK

lol respect...

What can I say? Not everyone is perfect. He reminds me of myself.
    you're a towner in cz also? :o[/b]
    I won't lie and say I don't. But when you're a BP going against more than 3 warriors with various weapons or a combination of 2 sins and 2 warriors or more, then it's only wise to town.

No mercy or Minotaur is a fucking tank. He did have the dragon making him the #1 pker on human side. He's an old school good gun, dont mess.

wtf___dude

Originally posted by Warmen
    No mercy or Minotaur is a fucking tank. He did have the dragon making him the #1 pker on human side. He's an old school good gun, dont mess. *
    yes he's a fucking tank that towns before his priests pking is for fun but this retard takes NP too serious.. well let me tell you how he got his dragon symbol ...

1. always run in a pack :lol:
    2. runs away from 1v1 or even (him and another) 2v1 (pking is fun dont fight like pussies)
    3. claimed that he pks solo when priests are spamming his ass <_<
    4. spends his lowlife in cz :wub:

Originally posted by wtf___dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wtf___dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Warmen
    No mercy or Minotaur is a fucking tank. He did have the dragon making him the #1 pker on human side. He's an old school good gun, dont mess. *
    yes he's a fucking tank that towns before his priests pking is for fun but this retard takes NP too serious.. well let me tell you how he got his dragon symbol ...

2. runs away from 1v1 or even (him and another) 2v1 (pking is fun dont fight like pussies)
    4. spends his lowlife in cz :wub:[/b]
    1. Cause i'm sure you've never run in a pack of orcs (Hell i'd follow Minotaur he's a sexy beast).
    2. Would you get exped on purpose. Why is not donatng Np's being a pussy. For all your know he could be fully duffed.
    3. I usually always see him solo (he always declines my party invites :wub: )
    4. Guess your a low life being in Cz then, so stfu hipocrit.

h43r:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Warmen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Warmen)</div>
    Originally posted by wtf___dude@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Warmen

1. Cause i'm sure you've never run in a pack of orcs (Hell i'd follow Minotaur he's a sexy beast).
    2. Would you get exped on purpose. Why is not donatng Np's being a pussy. For all your know he could be fully duffed.

h43r:[/b]
    fo sho MIN0TAUR is a nice guy dont know where the fuck u get all this

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by Warmen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Warmen)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Warmen

fo sho MIN0TAUR is a nice guy dont know where the fuck u get all this[/b][/quote]

What is wrong about what I said?

wtf___dude

Originally posted by Warmen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Warmen)</div>
    Originally posted by wtf___dude@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Warmen

1. i do run in a pack.. of human and fight and dude.. orcs follow me :rollseyes:
    2. if you didn't know minotaur was with his clannie vs another guy
    3. maybe he doesn't like you
    4. no dude.. i could care less about NP
    5. just for Warmen. get some education and comprehend what im saying

buffa

zzzzzzz.
    M1NOTAUR is just a fatass duper that spends his whole life playing this game, so don't feel bad if he owns you guys in cz.

I know Saba, we've been through this before, but seriously.. your a fucking joke. Just stop denying that your a fucking duper, and stop saying everyone is jealous of your "uber items".

wtf___dude

Originally posted by buffa
    zzzzzzz.
    M1NOTAUR is just a fatass duper that spends his whole life playing this game, so don't feel bad if he owns you guys in cz.

I know Saba, we've been through this before, but seriously.. your a fucking joke. Just stop denying that your a fucking duper, and stop saying everyone is jealous of your "uber items".
    actually i don't feel bad at all.. MINOTAUR needs to grow some balls.. cause right now he has a pussy :lol:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast