Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MIN0TAUR aka NOOBMERCY (ARES)

This is a discussion on MIN0TAUR aka NOOBMERCY (ARES) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is this the old _Minotaur_ from Orc side before in TOWN? If it was i remember him, hes cool....
Page: 3

PinoyBoi

is this the old _Minotaur_ from Orc side before in TOWN? If it was i remember him, hes cool.

wtf___dude

Originally posted by PinoyBoi
    is this the old _Minotaur_ from Orc side before in TOWN? If it was i remember him, hes cool.
    no no this is a pussy human warrior

Kailean

no, this is just a retard and thats all.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kailean
    speak for yourself

His gear my be bent to fuck, I dont know about that, but the fact that him and me, a priest and a warrior spanked a 8 man party of Integrity, including Soulslayer, JulioBr, Arenita, Offline etc, is quite amusing. I can smell some jealousy here, gear doesnt give you everything.

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by buffa
    zzzzzzz.
    M1NOTAUR is just a fatass duper that spends his whole life playing this game, so don't feel bad if he owns you guys in cz.

I know Saba, we've been through this before, but seriously.. your a fucking joke. Just stop denying that your a fucking duper, and stop saying everyone is jealous of your "uber items".
    minotaur doesnt dupe fucking retard you need to crawl in a hole and die

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Crimsonrain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crimsonrain)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-buffa
    zzzzzzz.
    M1NOTAUR is just a fatass duper that spends his whole life playing this game, so don't feel bad if he owns you guys in cz.

I know Saba, we've been through this before, but seriously.. your a fucking joke. Just stop denying that your a fucking duper, and stop saying everyone is jealous of your "uber items".
    minotaur doesnt dupe fucking retard you need to crawl in a hole and die[/b]
    right on

FoOoK

Originally posted by Crimsonrain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crimsonrain)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-buffa
    zzzzzzz.

minotaur doesnt dupe fucking retard you need to crawl in a hole and die[/b]
    it sucks when someone accuse you of duping/cheating/babashopping huh

i guess he should stop accusing others then huh =/

wtf___dude

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    speak for yourself

His gear my be bent to fuck, I dont know about that, but the fact that him and me, a priest and a warrior spanked a 8 man party of Integrity, including Soulslayer, JulioBr, Arenita, Offline etc, is quite amusing. I can smell some jealousy here, gear doesnt give you everything.[/b]
    your bullshit is to the XTREME.. now that's amusing :lol:

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    Originally posted by Crimsonrain@
    <!--QuoteBegin-buffa

zzzzzzz.

i guess he should stop accusing others then huh =/[/b]
    i hope your not talking to me T_T cause i never call anyone babashop or cheater (only the turks)

Jediay

this thread is getting plain retarded <_<

you guys are like monkeys throwing feces at each other

FoOoK

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crimsonrain
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-buffa

zzzzzzz.

i guess he should stop accusing others then huh =/[/b]
    i hope your not talking to me T_T cause i never call anyone babashop or cheater (only the turks)[/b][/quote]

i hope you dont, but im talking to Mr. conceited

for your enjoyment, p33 will send me some hilarious ingame mails tomorrow from minitaro when he wakes up

/goodnight

Banned

A person that accuses various persons of cheating/hacking/duping and babashopping spends definetly more time in game and forums that a "regular" player who play as long as its amusing him to play. So saying to others that they "spend whole their lives on game" while ur watching over them and accusing is plain dumb. I never met the guy but i see in cz that Min0taur is trully a fucking tank. So a litle respect to fellow player cant kill u guys. All of ur accusations listed above have no proof and never will,so if ur only looking for an excuse to flame/accuse and insult ppl,u need to get something to occupie ur feeble minds. If ur asshole in real life theres seriosly no need to be an asshole in an imaginary wold. Respect to all but.... Shut the fuk up.

Kailean

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    speak for yourself

His gear my be bent to fuck, I dont know about that, but the fact that him and me, a priest and a warrior spanked a 8 man party of Integrity, including Soulslayer, JulioBr, Arenita, Offline etc, is quite amusing. I can smell some jealousy here, gear doesnt give you everything.[/b]
    go start bitching around with illu-faggs and just stfu. i said it many times, You are a retard, and so is he. conclusion? 2 retards rofl :lol:

dont be talking shit bout ma homie mino hes a kick ass pker n is legit u wanna talk shit go 1 v 1 with him ull get ur asses pwned :angry:

flamthrow

Kailen I really donno where you get the idea from that vishnu is somehow asimiliated with illuminati but well... Anyway bout mino, him being able to tank those orcs makes him a pussy? Hell I've pked with him plenty and I can asure you that hes all the oposite of a pussy. Him and I fought at least 20 of orcs at the same time and actually held bowl for a while. Anyway tell me, who are you?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast