Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

MIN0TAUR aka NOOBMERCY (ARES)

This is a discussion on MIN0TAUR aka NOOBMERCY (ARES) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-GotToHaveKayaNow p33d3ni is shit he still use 50 respawn scrolls a day? and you are? ...
Page: 5

Volcanic

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GotToHaveKayaNow
    p33d3ni is shit he still use 50 respawn scrolls a day?
    and you are?

why respawn when u can get 4 stoned if you want respawn, u should go watch that one video with grid and kraka (respawn ownage)[/b]
    Huh??? So what did Grid and me do this time? So we used a couple of respawn scrolls. 4 i believe. Who cares. Its not like we were 2v2 or something, was it

JulioBR

You guys fight without any reason, i think you need some peace

Gotta love all <_<

Robin

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Originally posted by FoOoK@

and you are?

why respawn when u can get 4 stoned if you want respawn, u should go watch that one video with grid and kraka (respawn ownage)
    Huh??? So what did Grid and me do this time? [/b]
    i can tell you what grid did 2 days ago in bowl, i was fighting a bp 1v1 when the bp redballed grid trade spam me then lemon freeezer or something like that came up stealthed and spiked the bp ftw. was kinda suprised to see a top human clan do this to gain np. <_<

Volcanic

Originally posted by Robin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Robin)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK
    @

and you are?

why respawn when u can get 4 stoned if you want respawn, u should go watch that one video with grid and kraka (respawn ownage)
    Huh??? So what did Grid and me do this time? [/b]
    i can tell you what grid did 2 days ago in bowl, i was fighting a bp 1v1 when the bp redballed grid trade spam me then lemon freeezer or something like that came up stealthed and spiked the bp ftw. was kinda suprised to see a top human clan do this to gain np. <_<[/b][/quote]

OHH noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you find your own victims in CZ . Besides, from what i heard, you looked like you needed pots :rollseyes:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345