Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

mini story of a clannie

This is a discussion on mini story of a clannie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Shard Wow your in zero tolerence, you can't honestly be surprised. at least they used ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    Wow your in zero tolerence, you can't honestly be surprised.

at least they used to do nice aoe harpies when i joined them

well shard your clan admit that they babashop so dun talk shits about other clans[/b]
    Like, 2 people admitted they did, if that, don't know. So because 2~ teople babashopped, im not allowed to talk shit about ZeroSkill/ZeroTolerence(whatever u want to call them, but don't get me wrong, there is a few who are decent/good)? I didn't babashop, so i'll talk all i want. Your the one who went from a respectable clan, to a clan that i consider at the bottom of the shit hole.

vidi is a nice tper and ive almost never died pking with winston

but thats about it o.O

SaTaN

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

well shard your clan admit that they babashop so dun talk shits about other clans[/b]
    Arca, them babashopping has nothing to do with shard and its like 2 members at most. ZT is the clan, THEY ALL MACRO AND GLITCH AND CHEAT. see the difference between a member and a clan?

Banned

Originally posted by SaTaN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaTaN)</div>
    Originally posted by Arca_@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

well shard your clan admit that they babashop so dun talk shits about other clans
    Arca, them babashopping has nothing to do with shard and its like 2 members at most. ZT is the clan, THEY ALL MACRO AND GLITCH AND CHEAT. see the difference between a member and a clan?[/b]
    +1 <3

actually since i joined this turkish clan

all i see in ally and clan chat is any exp party

they always have trolls 2 spots, raven harpies or anything

ive not seen anything about macro here

but yeah ive heard they macroed at beggining of server
    but if i see them macroing while im in this clan i'll quit

btw ive never macroed nor cheated did i ?

SaTaN

Originally posted by Arca_
    actually since i joined this turkish clan

all i see in ally and clan chat is any exp party

they always have trolls 2 spots, raven harpies or anything

ive not seen anything about macro here

but yeah ive heard they macroed at beggining of server
    but if i see them macroing while im in this clan i'll quit

btw ive never macroed nor cheated did i ?
    Had no clue you joined, im to busy lvling up my own mage so i can pwn u all later =D, anyways all i know is the ZT macroed in the begining but im unsure if they still do since me and shard banned over 100 people ourselves.

i just talked to winston about this
    this is what he told me:

on the pic you can see just4ever, he is not in ZT anymore
    you can also see Mantus, he admitted macroing but only from 51 to 55, winston says no big deal.. i still say macro is macro

the mage is not vidi, but vici, and i havenot seen that mage online since i joined

and he also told me that priest is..

crystal dragon

well i give up with this lil fight because i like both of you and i dun like fighting with ppl i like

damn this is such a shitty day

btw satan get 60 fast i want to aim u :wub:

2x +7/70s? i wouldnt even try that with trina
    now if it went, and i got rolled back
    and i had 4 x +7/70s, i'd try it with trina.

but hey, im the :Superman: aka Duperman to some ppl zzz

Guts > Mind

SaTaN

im workin on the 60, lvl 53 atm now =D i have to settle for turkish aoe parties till everyyone gets on for troll spawns or w/e

Winston_

Originally posted by SaTaN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaTaN)</div>
    Originally posted by Arca_@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

well shard your clan admit that they babashop so dun talk shits about other clans
    Arca, them babashopping has nothing to do with shard and its like 2 members at most. ZT is the clan, THEY ALL MACRO AND GLITCH AND CHEAT. see the difference between a member and a clan?[/b]
    If 2 members is not much or not a problem , i want u to know none of those players in that pic. r in ZT atm. But to be honest we ll join mantus back when clan bug is fixed. Is it the problem that mantus macroed from 51 to 55 ? How many sins at cz has dual glowy ?!?! How many ppl macroed till 65 ???!? How many ppl r using +9 weapons atm !?? But u dun care those , u care mantus macroing 4 lvls b4 60. I think u just cant accept smthng that i dun wanna talk about anymore.

Winston_

Originally posted by Phantom478
    IVE SAID IT FROM THE DAY THEY CHEATED TO WINTHE CSW ON OLYMPIA, THEY ARE NO GOOD CHEATING TURK MOTHER FUCKERS.
    Who r u ? U come CSW ? r u playing at olympia ?
    I bet u even dun know how to go Delos.

cRuX

i play Dr_HeaL like every night when nite logs off...i never have any problem with the ZT members...they're all VERY nice..they are turkish yes..but they speak english..they ALWAYS exp...so don't come here saying they macro when you have no experience with them..as for CalmDownRetard..calling us ZeroSkills...i have pk'd in ares/diez and i played in beramus for about 9 months with the MOST LEGIT clan in the server...Beg4Mercy..ZT has alot of skills and they know what they are doing.

armand0

lol, i like olimpia topics, every single olimpia topic turns into " official ZT flaming topic".

about the ms +8 , i dunno who's that guy but if he had 4 ms +7/70 before 1324 and made one of them +8, he'd still have the 4 ms +7 after rollback.

tyea he had 2 ms +7/70's back but i think he made 2 others from 2 ms +1 THATS FUCKING INSANE ask 23:59 he broke likE 20 ms +6 to +7..

ToX1CiTy

i like most of zt member (vidi, veni, winston, aeston and sieger mostly) becuz they are nice guys and good players.. idk if the guys ^^ i wrote cheacted.. i assume not.. and i hope not...
    all the others members hmm... idk much about them.... so i can't say actully anything... about topic, no arca, it's not possible.. and i think this guy should be booted outta zt, like they botted b0rnkiller coz they found out he's duping...

one more thing is.. i can't belive CrystalDrgaon is macroing in there.. i think Cecilia have to do smth about it too...^^

they do xp much, i can't understand why ppl who xp hardcore like 24/7 will macro.. maybe they did it at the start... but... bah.. idk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast