Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

mini story of a clannie

This is a discussion on mini story of a clannie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Winston_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Winston_)</div> Originally posted by SaTaN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaTaN) <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_ @ <!--QuoteBegin-Shard Wow your in zero tolerence, you can't ...
Page: 3

Malavon

Originally posted by Winston_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Winston_)</div>
    Originally posted by SaTaN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaTaN)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

Wow your in zero tolerence, you can't honestly be surprised.

at least they used to do nice aoe harpies when i joined them

well shard your clan admit that they babashop so dun talk shits about other clans
    Arca, them babashopping has nothing to do with shard and its like 2 members at most. ZT is the clan, THEY ALL MACRO AND GLITCH AND CHEAT. see the difference between a member and a clan?[/b]
    If 2 members is not much or not a problem , i want u to know none of those players in that pic. r in ZT atm. But to be honest we ll join mantus back when clan bug is fixed. Is it the problem that mantus macroed from 51 to 55 ? How many sins at cz has dual glowy ?!?! How many ppl macroed till 65 ???!? How many ppl r using +9 weapons atm !?? But u dun care those , u care mantus macroing 4 lvls b4 60. I think u just cant accept smthng that i dun wanna talk about anymore.[/b][/quote]

from lv 51- 55 ? it's around 50 m exp ? tell him to go kill him self untill he lose 50 m exp and i think it's gonna be ok

j/k

he macroed , his cheater , burn in hell zuahah

Bobashop

some of zt owns, some of them suck, some of them are cool, some of them are faggots

<3 arca

Banned

I didn't say none of you had skill, just some, and winston, your pathetic for adding him. "im gonna readd a known macroer to clan, HE ONLY MACROED A LITTLE!"

Hell_Rogue_Germany

SiegeR

Originally posted by Flippy
    ZT ftw !

and i found this SS on ranking => im not that priest...

bbuahuah old pic (mAntUs got blocked of macroing dunno j4e)

LOOOL LOOK WHAT IM SAYING FROM CLAN CHAT :lol:

honey also kicked out of clan after we knew he macroing

SiegeR

Originally posted by SaTaN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaTaN)</div>
    Originally posted by Arca_@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard

Wow your in zero tolerence, you can't honestly be surprised.

at least they used to do nice aoe harpies when i joined them

well shard your clan admit that they babashop so dun talk shits about other clans
    Arca, them babashopping has nothing to do with shard and its like 2 members at most. ZT is the clan, THEY ALL MACRO AND GLITCH AND CHEAT. see the difference between a member and a clan?[/b]

i just saw ur post

1)at ZeroTolerance no1 glitchez jinglez or somethng NEVER saw any1 doing it.
    2)I NEVER saw some ppl macroing except honey
    3)ZT NEVER cheated anywhere
    4)There isnt such a thing CATAPULT BUG
    5)U always flame ZeroTolerance Clan at forum but ur not the Guy asking me,aeston,vidi and aeston about we got room at clan while u transfered clan?
    6)We said full COZ ALL KNOW UR GOD DAM CHILD AND U DONT HAVE SUCH HONOR TO RESPECT GOOD PLAYERS
    and 7)NO 1 DUPED NOTHING IN THIS CLAN i play at same cafe with most of the players at ZeroTolerance.Im still using giga+6 chitin+6 and shell+7

P.S BOB u dont like me? i own too kk?
    ArcaLaVistaStly3 u forgot me

kkthxnbye

SiegeR

andddddd

wow i read it from start for 3rd time and just saw COP's post

COP i <3 u too
    ANY1 KNOWS ME I XPED MY ALL XP AT TROLL PARTIES AND GOLEMS

im lvl 63 60% now.I will continue to xp.
    Also FireFox is at lvl 65 coz he always xping at o2 apos or somthng with Naber Nasilsin Nonex and other ppl.
    Its obviously legit coz he plays much and xp much.
    about w0rmkiller :lol: he didnt duped his glave is gifr from aeston and his shell is DM drop.

i think he isnt a duper.

Also i never see a topic by ppl at ZeroTolerance coz many ppl scammed our clan
    Melissa Scammed WE (which will go to EPCOT) :angry:
    Just4ever Scammed somethng dunno what
    ::Veni:: Always scaming and he continues ^_^

PPL stoped searching bosses coz many ppl started to xp again at trolls or harpies.
    Thats why poyr4z quited clan.

wow i made 3 replies <_<

sieger u have a gay voice :wub:

SiegeR

thats not me thats sanchez :lol:

armand0

nvm sieger, he always talks a lot, do not join any cooversation with sanchez and sieger, otherwise ur brain will explode in a minute. :lol:

Pwner

Originally posted by Flippy
    ZT ftw !

and i found this SS on ranking => im not that priest...

So kosp is working now :S ?

patch 1311

SiegeR

look at pic

ZT dont have money to buy Cape and logo ^_^

first month of the server.

First Caped clan on Humans
    2nd caped clan on Olympia(After Eclipsed)(We took it 1 day later from them) :P

Winston_

Originally posted by Shard
    I didn't say none of you had skill, just some, and winston, your pathetic for adding him. "im gonna readd a known macroer to clan, HE ONLY MACROED A LITTLE!"
    Ya mantus, what a macroer he is , he got 55 macroing; i dun know u care or not he is the lowest lvl(61) in clan atm. What i am trying to tell u , there r more serious problems in this server. Such as ppl got 65 macroing some of them still trying to get 65 macroing, many known pkers has glowy weapons and as all we know most of them r not legit. Why dun u see those ?
    U r so against macro then why dun u go o3 dts and take fraps of the macro party thats always there, why some of u guys r so obsessed with ZT? using every chance to blame even this topic is not about ZT. And flippy these r for u if u r the asassin came human side, why u wanted to join clan(ZT) , u like to play with "macroers" like us ? A player macroed from 51 to 55 does not destroy server balance, but a sin running to me with dual glowy shards, or a warrior with raptor +9 r really so annoying.

SiegeR

Originally posted by Winston_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Winston_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    Ya mantus, what a macroer he is , he got 55 macroing; i dun know u care or not he is the lowest lvl(61) in clan atm. What i am trying to tell u , there r more serious problems in this server. Such as ppl got 65 macroing some of them still trying to get 65 macroing, many known pkers has glowy weapons and as all we know most of them r not legit. Why dun u see those ?
    U r so against macro then why dun u go o3 dts and take fraps of the macro party thats always there, why some of u guys r so obsessed with ZT? using every chance to blame even this topic is not about ZT. And flippy these r for u if u r the asassin came human side, why u wanted to join clan(ZT) , u like to play with "macroers" like us ? A player macroed from 51 to 55 does not destroy server balance, but a sin running to me with dual glowy shards, or a warrior with raptor +9 r really so annoying.[/b]

gogogo forum boi

and yeah these ppl flame ZT asked for clan when they got transfered

Ironic isnt it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast