Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

mini story of a clannie

This is a discussion on mini story of a clannie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by armand0 lol, i like olimpia topics, every single olimpia topic turns into " official ZT flaming topic". ...
Page: 4

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by armand0
    lol, i like olimpia topics, every single olimpia topic turns into " official ZT flaming topic".
    ROFL i like this You guys shouldnt waste ur times here. Try to be better instead of flaming us. Try to make +9 good guns oki?

And btw wasnt the Babaflippys 1st char (Flippy, guess priest) delvled from 63 to 61 and deleted his NP? Im talking about first or second week of Olympia, when lvl 61 and above chars were delvled to 61. You r one of the last ppl can talk about cheat or smt like that.

4Bliixteen i will talk with aeston for inviting u to clan, we will have a macro party tonight meet at o3 eslant oki baba?

Banned

Originally posted by Winston_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Winston_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    I didn't say none of you had skill, just some, and winston, your pathetic for adding him. "im gonna readd a known macroer to clan, HE ONLY MACROED A LITTLE!"
    Ya mantus, what a macroer he is , he got 55 macroing; i dun know u care or not he is the lowest lvl(61) in clan atm. What i am trying to tell u , there r more serious problems in this server. Such as ppl got 65 macroing some of them still trying to get 65 macroing, many known pkers has glowy weapons and as all we know most of them r not legit. Why dun u see those ?
    U r so against macro then why dun u go o3 dts and take fraps of the macro party thats always there, why some of u guys r so obsessed with ZT? using every chance to blame even this topic is not about ZT. And flippy these r for u if u r the asassin came human side, why u wanted to join clan(ZT) , u like to play with "macroers" like us ? A player macroed from 51 to 55 does not destroy server balance, but a sin running to me with dual glowy shards, or a warrior with raptor +9 r really so annoying.[/b]
    Sorry, i forgot, so its ok to cheat, as long as you don't do it as bad as others?

Winston_

[quote]
    I didn't say none of you had skill, just some, and winston, your pathetic for adding him. "im gonna readd a known macroer to clan, HE ONLY MACROED A LITTLE!"
    Ya mantus, what a macroer he is , he got 55 macroing; i dun know u care or not he is the lowest lvl(61) in clan atm. What i am trying to tell u , there r more serious problems in this server. Such as ppl got 65 macroing some of them still trying to get 65 macroing, many known pkers has glowy weapons and as all we know most of them r not legit. Why dun u see those ?
    U r so against macro then why dun u go o3 dts and take fraps of the macro party thats always there, why some of u guys r so obsessed with ZT? using every chance to blame even this topic is not about ZT. And flippy these r for u if u r the asassin came human side, why u wanted to join clan(ZT) , u like to play with "macroers" like us ? A player macroed from 51 to 55 does not destroy server balance, but a sin running to me with dual glowy shards, or a warrior with raptor +9 r really so annoying.
    Sorry, i forgot, so its ok to cheat, as long as you don't do it as bad as others?[/quote
    Sorry, but we dun kick mantus cuz of this while some "top" clans has like 48982048 illegal items, and their players babashopping. To your logic cheating is cheating, i ve never seen a man put in to jail cuz he killed a fly.

Winston_

[quote]
    U r so against macro then why dun u go o3 dts and take fraps of the macro party thats always there, why some of u guys r so obsessed with ZT? using every chance to blame even this topic is not about ZT. And flippy these r for u if u r the asassin came human side, why u wanted to join clan(ZT) , u like to play with "macroers" like us ? A player macroed from 51 to 55 does not destroy server balance, but a sin running to me with dual glowy shards, or a warrior with raptor +9 r really so annoying.
    Sorry, i forgot, so its ok to cheat, as long as you don't do it as bad as others?[/quote
    Sorry, but we dun kick mantus cuz of this while some "top" clans has like 48982048 illegal items, and their players babashopping. To your logic cheating is cheating, i ve never seen a man put in to jail cuz he killed a fly.

cerebus

[quote]
    Getting jailed for killing a fly wouldn't make much sense, would it? Or do you know of any place where it's against the law? By your logic it's ok to hit people unconscious just cause others hit people to death.

I'm pretty sure macroing is against the rules, no matter what server you are playing on and no matter what others do in the very same server.

Winston_

[quote]
    Getting jailed for killing a fly wouldn't make much sense, would it? Or do you know of any place where it's against the law? By your logic it's ok to hit people unconscious just cause others hit people to death.

I'm pretty sure macroing is against the rules, no matter what server you are playing on and no matter what others do in the very same server.
    Thats what i am trying to tell u, macroing 51-55 on a server like olympia would make a sense ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234