Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

minimum for selling items

This is a discussion on minimum for selling items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think there should be a psoting limmit for people selling stuff just so that they must like get around ...
Page: 1

whassup

Default minimum for selling items

i think there should be a psoting limmit for people selling stuff just so that they must like get around 200 posts i dont think scammers would waste there time doing all those posts just to scam someone Smile 2 and that way it makes peopl known. opinionss anyone ? or somthing along those lines

idefix

lol i bet scammers would waste their time making 200 posts, after all i made 200 posts in 1 day lol... :P but hey, u know me...

TunaFishyMe

I know people who are very legit and dont have an acocunt here. What if they want to sell all their items one day? They have to post 200 times?

Also, duping doesnt work anymore. It just get frozen, so no trouble there. Just watch out who you do USD payment with. Deal with trustworthy people. Simple as that.

whassup

maybe there should be a place where people can leave feedback and on there forum account you can see like 100% positive feedback on there side near the psots section :P
    just like ebay :P

TunaFishyMe

who is going to decide who is reliable? the mods? the buyers? If mods, more work than possible. If buyers, can be abused way too easily. Too many stupid kids on this forum to have an honor system.

whassup

oh well it was just an idea maybe bring Qtrade into the forum showing plyers stats on trades ect on the side bar

that idea would lead to lots of useless spamming...bad idea tbh dont look at the post count look at the join date

I can't sell items if it was 200 posts

Anyway, # of pots do not directly reflect how honest the person is and if someone wants to sell something bad enough, they will spam for their post count.

I would want people to post there ingame name to be honest

Originally posted by Festo
    I would want people to post there ingame name to be honest
    Well that would be a great idea if people weren't able to lie about who they are, and there are few ways to verify it.

Hostage

I never deal with anyone I dont know. I got burned about a long time ago because I didnt know the guy. Never again will that happen. Since then, I've never been scammed. :lol:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

use Western Union

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I know people who are very legit and dont have an acocunt here. *What if they want to sell all their items one day? *They have to post 200 times? *

Also, duping doesnt work anymore. *It just get frozen, so no trouble there. Just watch out who you do USD payment with. *Deal with trustworthy people. *Simple as that.
    selling on here is abused by countless scammers and dupers. i said many months ago that there should be a minimum post count.

dupe freeze system does NOT work. I have had a couple of accidental dupes already and i can trade them, merchant them, upgrade them and move them anywhere i wish.

whassup

as 0000000 said it should come into action, even if people do give there real nick ingame still shouldnt be trusted, put this on the forums pls

0000000 = duper scammer ALL ROUND ABUSER! ban him k2 !!!

If devile ever answers me the biatch see what we can come up with

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast