Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

minimum for selling items

This is a discussion on minimum for selling items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aha yeah, devile fell off earth for a few days. He has some catching up to do...
Page: 2

Hostage

Aha yeah, devile fell off earth for a few days. He has some catching up to do

Well i checked out his mobile phone bill for the last few days, and it says something about 0800GAYSEX whatever the hell that is????? He has some explainin to do

ViSeH

Just make a reputation system, mods are the ones with the power to give or take points

whassup

and putit in the bit underneath post count :P

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

leave it the way it is. if you get scammed, it's your fault, sucks to be you. Moving on..

whassup

but thats the whole point of the trade on the forums so you know you can trust people with a certain amount of posts....... else people would just get scammed 24/7

it wont make a difference i hear faggits on my vent all time asking ppl wat there post count is so they could sell a char or sum shit

Originally posted by whassup
    but thats the whole point of the trade on the forums so you know you can trust people with a certain amount of posts....... else people would just get scammed 24/7

I don't recall getting scammed, all trades i've done have been with ppl that already have a good reputation ingame.

True.

zetazeta

lol there are also scammers that use this forum, and have lots of posts... a forum post # has nothing to do with scamming

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12