Mining?

This is a discussion on Mining? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fill me in. I've been out of this game for so long I just read the Golden Mattok post and ...
Page: 1

Default Mining?

Fill me in.

I've been out of this game for so long I just read the Golden Mattok post and had my mind explode. They've added in jobs? WoW style? I read something alongs the lines of 'it's ok, you can just check back at your PC every 15 minutes'... in regards to mining.

I mean I gather that it's mining and you dig in dirt, but is there anything else? Has KO really changed that much in the last 2 years? I feel like a beginner again and I started this game in 2004... FML!

Mining is a mini game. You get a mattock (regular one) from the mining guy at each location. This is just something to do to get xp and some extra stuff while you are afk. The golden mattock just mines faster.

Check KOK on this

http://www.kingofknight.com/newguides/mining.php

You can also get scrolls from mining as well as a few other items from the sundries.

Ah, cool.

The link is very useful, cheers!

Toffys

i thing worth to buy golden mattock

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan View Post
    Fill me in.

I've been out of this game for so long I just read the Golden Mattok post and had my mind explode. They've added in jobs? WoW style? I read something alongs the lines of 'it's ok, you can just check back at your PC every 15 minutes'... in regards to mining.

I mean I gather that it's mining and you dig in dirt, but is there anything else? Has KO really changed that much in the last 2 years? I feel like a beginner again and I started this game in 2004... FML!
    Man I know exactly how you feel. I came back after 2 years and now hear terms like BDW, Chaos, etc. I feel like a nub ha. We need an old guns guide to new ko.

As for the golden mattok, I got one and it takes forever to get anything decent. By forever I mean 3-6 hours. The drop rate seems to be the same as the free mattok but it does give you ors quicker.