Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mining in KO

This is a discussion on Mining in KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; quick question u gettin this items from regular ores or golden ores and how many hours a day do u ...
Page: 2

quick question u gettin this items from regular ores or golden ores and how many hours a day do u guys spend minning lol

Pphhuurryy

Quote Originally Posted by gotbluntz View Post
    quick question u gettin this items from regular ores or golden ores and how many hours a day do u guys spend minning lol
    Well gotbluntz, what I do is, when ever I'm not exping, I turn on my /seeking_party and I grab my pickaxe and head to mining. I got 2 more green chests today and at the same time you get pots and stuff, and expect a billion MP rice cakes(+1500 mp for 448 minutes or something) I have like 3 pages full of those stupid things. When I get invited to a party, I ask the leader what they are killing, anything like grell/hell hound/apos/harpy, I'll join. Something stupid like blood don, no thanks.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pphhuurryy View Post
    Well gotbluntz, what I do is, when ever I'm not exping, I turn on my /seeking_party and I grab my pickaxe and head to mining. I got 2 more green chests today and at the same time you get pots and stuff, and expect a billion MP rice cakes(+1500 mp for 448 minutes or something) I have like 3 pages full of those stupid things. When I get invited to a party, I ask the leader what they are killing, anything like grell/hell hound/apos/harpy, I'll join. Something stupid like blood don, no thanks.

+1!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pphhuurryy View Post
    good strategy for low lvl players

60+ you'll have to change it up a bit

u can merch or mine and afk 1-2 hours b4 inventory is full :S then it stops ... i gotten Monster stones, 1 green chest Gold COin (1 mill) and sum opals and a bunchj of crap..

that sound cool i should go mine

i just need those ms so i can get shit loads of exp :P

Pphhuurryy

Wirinom22, I am 60+. If you are low on cash and you aren't exping, I'd say mining is a great way to make money. I've made what.. 200m so far from like 2weeks or so of mining.

danifilth

Did they change the drop rate? I remember in the begin was kinda easy get monster stones, now sometimes with 2 inventories full of ores i dont get one :S

yeah, i allways get crap from misterious ores, never cool items

It's so boring to minning :P i dont like >.<

Canabis

i dont like to minning .. better i go and exping

Banned

sorry but i have tryed it last few days and i have to say its a total waste of time, nothin else, too bad i havent havent sold that voucher for golden mattlock

Banned Senior Member

A friend of my use to mine on 2 chars all day ( yeah i know he has no life at all:P)
    he's getting alot of frags and chests everyday and he makes like 10 ms every acc a day.
    So if you do this very serious u can gain alot of exp with the ms and alot of money on old unique's chest frags and other stuff wich is very nice.

and toobad they chanched it back from what u get form gold ore was better to get bus from them:P

I have a question about mining. What does MP Rice Cake exactly do ? And how to use it ? I put it on my skill bar and pressed button. It showed in my right upper corner and nothing. How to use it and how it works? Does anyone know ?

ImShort

I opened 10 mysterious ores before and got a blue chest, 2 monster stones, and a frag of avarice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast