Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true?

This is a discussion on Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it true that k2 is thinking of putting minor back to the way it use to be? i heard ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

Is it true that k2 is thinking of putting minor back to the way it use to be? i heard this from some1, because some other ko servers tried it out for a month and then went back to the way it use to be. Let me know what you might have heard, or am i the only 1 whos heard this? O_O

lil_mageskillz

Is it true that k2 is thinking of putting minor back to the way it use to be? i heard this from some1, because some other ko servers tried it out for a month and then went back to the way it use to be. Let me know what you might have heard, or am i the only 1 whos heard this? O_O[/b]
    who is this random some 1?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Is it true that k2 is thinking of putting minor back to the way it use to be? i heard this from some1, because some other ko servers tried it out for a month and then went back to the way it use to be. Let me know what you might have heard, or am i the only 1 whos heard this? O_O[/b]
    all servers have cooldown but there are some players who cracked the cooldown with TBL data

so alot players using minor normal without cooldown ILLEGAL

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Why do people care... people were bitching about it before it came into affect... and now that it is in affect, basically no one says anything about it

cunoo

Hah, turks made normal minor TBL and it doesn't have cooldown . Minor TBL + Pedal power is going on

yea true it's illegal but where GMs ? - They go on sleeping ...

I dnt know if ya read topic upon topic of minor heal cd is a nuisence, now people actually noticed its all useless to complain, does K2 actually listens what customers have to say?

The only way minor will go back as normal is if the competition (other servers available in Turkey) has no minor heal cd/less lag/hacks etc.... and lots of people move to the competition....if it affects gameplay, K2 doesnt care.

K2 = company = No.1 is profits

h34r:

all servers have cooldown but there are some players who cracked the cooldown with TBL data

so alot players using minor normal without cooldown ILLEGAL[/b]
    Again, for the millionth time, go try it before posting "facts". Its serverside, you can remove the delay on your client, but you wont get hp for all those extra sent packets.

manveerj

I think that would probably be the one hack I'd be okay with if I still played

Hah, turks made normal minor TBL and it doesn't have cooldown . Minor TBL + Pedal power is going on

yea true it's illegal but where GMs ? - They go on sleeping ...[/b]
    And how would GM know he is using tbl edits? TBL is not a program they just modify the actually data files on their computer hence it is untraceable.

who is this random some 1?[/b]
    heard a few clannies talkin bout it so i though i should ask, didnt mean to upset any1 by askin =P

Dunno about USKO but as i heared they removed it in KOKO. Maybe the same will happen here. K2 cant deal with the tbl editers (since its not like koxp, not that obvious) so they just remove it. Or no, who knows..

Dunno about USKO but as i heared they removed it in KOKO. Maybe the same will happen here. K2 cant deal with the tbl editers (since its no like koxp, not that obvious) so they just remove it. Or no, who knows.. [/b]
    Would make lots of ppl happy...those that still play after the threuma (spell check)...includes me.

Yeah KOKO removed it after a few months they actually made the cd...USKO probably will follow since the source code takes longer to come to us. So i strongly believe old minor heal would come back.

Dnt get all excited probably knowing my luck, all will remain the same.

Yea, I heard Korean KO removed it after a few months.
    We would most likely follow.

i dont know if theyre making MH as it used to be, but im hoping they do

nothing better then to vs an assasin who beleives minor can make him a tank

novadays all i see is spike->someone running away really really fast

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Again, for the millionth time, go try it before posting "facts". Its serverside, you can remove the delay on your client, but you wont get hp for all those extra sent packets.[/b]
    I will bring you minor tbl and u test it ok? if its works u stfu ok?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast