Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true?

This is a discussion on Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Again, for the millionth time, go try it before posting "facts". Its serverside, you can remove the delay on your ...
Page: 2

Canek

Again, for the millionth time, go try it before posting "facts". Its serverside, you can remove the delay on your client, but you wont get hp for all those extra sent packets.[/b]
    Dumbass, some skills got the cooldown on client side, why you think there is spammable Counter strike? So go try you're self before calling other people idiot.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Why do people care... people were bitching about it before it came into affect... and now that it is in affect, basically no one says anything about it[/b]
    yes because our cries are on deaf ears, so people just quit rogue or quit the game all togather,
    i know of at least 30 friends of mine who quit the game because of this..

cunoo

And how would GM know he is using tbl edits? TBL is not a program they just modify the actually data files on their computer hence it is untraceable.[/b]
    If they want , they can correct it. That is random guy making a TBL Editor , it edits this files but did u know slander_us.tbl isn't being opened because it locked... Why don't it become others ? When k2 lock all tbl files, Our amusement will back for the normal ..

Dumbass, some skills got the cooldown on client side, why you think there is spammable Counter strike? So go try you're self before calling other people idiot.[/b]
    Ive worked with KO server files and packets for years while hosting one of the most popular KO private servers. Counter Strike is only spammable against mobs - incomplete.

"I will bring you minor tbl and u test it ok? if its works u stfu ok?"

PLEASE!!!!111 Id love to get something that you cant provide me with. You have no idea who i am or what programs ive written. Still you act like you have tested this. Some noobass friend of yours must of lost and then said "y have make tbl too now y no lose".

Again, for the millionth time, go try it before posting "facts". Its serverside, you can remove the delay on your client, but you wont get hp for all those extra sent packets.[/b]
    i quit usko, but cca one month ago (last time) i tried (tbl minor + other tbl shits) it and it was working perfectly... in pve zones in pvp zones... so i dont really know what to say, if you are telling that its impossible to working... on my pc with usko client with my internet with downloaded .tbl it was working... if it is impossible, so i am magician or K2-GF repaired it in January (impossible step for this company)...

If they want , they can correct it. That is random guy making a TBL Editor , it edits this files but did u know slander_us.tbl isn't being opened because it locked... Why don't it become others ? When k2 lock all tbl files, Our amusement will back for the normal ..[/b]
    They will always find a way around if its not tbl edit next time it will be a program, which probably K2 will take ages to be able to detect.

For all those ppl who don't believe it could be done, shows that ur not in the daily pk scene or play a priest. Just search google and you find the forums: All skills refresh 100% i.e. no cooldown for anything....thats how they do arrow shower hack too, the pack includes also wall hacking as well. I think der was more, but i dnt have time to check coz i'm at work xD

Facts talk for themselves.

i quit usko, but cca one month ago (last time) i tried (tbl minor + other tbl shits) it and it was working perfectly... in pve zones in pvp zones... so i dont really know what to say, if you are telling that its impossible to working... on my pc with usko client with my internet with downloaded .tbl it was working... if it is impossible, so i am magician or K2-GF repaired it in January (impossible step for this company)...[/b]
    What are you talking about? Cant you people read? The server wont give you more hp! It just looks like its without a cooldown on Your screen.

Just send me this "tbl" , ill prove you wrong :mellow:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

What are you talking about? Cant you people read? The server wont give you more hp! It just looks like its without a cooldown on Your screen.

Just send me this "tbl" , ill prove you wrong :mellow:[/b]
    actually meep, your wrong on this one.

The tbl edit does work and you DO get the hp back..

trust me i tried it

actually meep, your wrong on this one.

The tbl edit does work and you DO get the hp back..

trust me i tried it [/b]
    What ever, none here seems to be able to read/test it out with packets. Frankly, i dont care, you guys can keep living in that bubble, and when you lose to someone using minor heal and accuse them of tbl editing it to remove cooldown, ill just laugh at you.

What ever, none here seems to be able to read/test it out with packets. Frankly, i dont care, you guys can keep living in that bubble, and when you lose to someone using minor heal and accuse them of tbl editing it to remove cooldown, ill just laugh at you.[/b]
    If you dnt care, you can stop posting, coz we dnt care either... i dnt have the edits myself, but ppl are admitting that it works, ur the only one that doubts coz u tested it. I dnt want to flame, but i guess then ur testing is the one is question now.

Uzu

Why do people care... people were bitching about it before it came into affect... and now that it is in affect, basically no one says anything about it[/b]
    why should i complain when i still can use it with only changing 1 data and a google work of 3 minutes?

why should i complain when i still can use it with only changing 1 data and a google work of 3 minutes?[/b]
    If we all do it, would be more fair...so ko should take of the cool down asap.

Uzu

If we all do it, would be more fair...so ko should take of the cool down asap.[/b]
    they are too stupid to deal with such a easy solution

cunoo

They will always find a way around if its not tbl edit next time it will be a program, which probably K2 will take ages to be able to detect.

For all those ppl who don't believe it could be done, shows that ur not in the daily pk scene or play a priest. Just search google and you find the forums: All skills refresh 100% i.e. no cooldown for anything....thats how they do arrow shower hack too, the pack includes also wall hacking as well. I think der was more, but i dnt have time to check coz i'm at work xD

Facts talk for themselves.[/b]
    Don't forget this time doesn't have X-TRAP ... it's normal

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

lots of people on my server have the mh cooldown tbl edited out. which im honestly fine with. i played sin for years and the whole point is the mh with no cooldown. call me oldschool but a cooldown is horseshit to me. if i still played sin i would tbl edit it out as well

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast