Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true?

This is a discussion on Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; learn how to play with cd instead of learning how to edit *.tbl...
Page: 4

learn how to play with cd instead of learning how to edit *.tbl

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

learn how to play with cd instead of learning how to edit *.tbl[/b]
    The real game play died years ago <_<

everything is edit now items lvl skills and all around with corrupt GM&#39;s

this means that u can share your cheating techniques ? how to edit .tbls ? etc

and as seen, u still play.. it is not good for u as well.

Uzu

learn how to play with cd instead of learning how to edit *.tbl[/b]
    no thanks

How exactly does this tbl thing work? basically from reading this what i got is that you can get minor back to the way it was ( which is illegal ) by playing with some file on the client?

How exactly does this tbl thing work? basically from reading this what i got is that you can get minor back to the way it was ( which is illegal ) by playing with some file on the client?[/b]
    We can&#39;t tell you exactly because announcing cheats are not allowed in this forum

the only thing I can tell u is that u must replace a file in data folder

thats all and I will not tell anybody the illegal sources where u can get this

We can&#39;t tell you exactly because announcing cheats are not allowed in this forum

the only thing I can tell u is that u must replace a file in data folder

thats all and I will not tell anybody the illegal sources where u can get this[/b]
    Thats fair enough

KalaBunga Senior Member

the coodlown is fine , if you cant play with it you should bot be a sin anyways.

agreeing you 3xit
    well said

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Dumbass, some skills got the cooldown on client side, why you think there is spammable Counter strike? So go try you&#39;re self before calling other people idiot.[/b]
    i can explain this one. :P

u can spam counterstrike coz u take the cooldown off. yea. same as minor. but this is only in non-pk zones. all pk is server side. u try spamming counterstrike in cz. the 1st time it will go. the 2nd time u will still shoot your arrow but it wont do any dmg coz your skill is still on cool down in server side. so if u can minor as fast as u can in pk... u will only get the same amount of hp as the minor cool down. if it is how you think, EVERYONE would be archer and spamming counterstrike in pk with 0 mana used.

i can explain this one. :P

u can spam counterstrike coz u take the cooldown off. yea. same as minor. but this is only in non-pk zones. all pk is server side. u try spamming counterstrike in cz. the 1st time it will go. the 2nd time u will still shoot your arrow but it wont do any dmg coz your skill is still on cool down in server side. so if u can minor as fast as u can in pk... u will only get the same amount of hp as the minor cool down. if it is how you think, EVERYONE would be archer and spamming counterstrike in pk with 0 mana used.[/b]

Right you can&#39;t spam CS on another player. But you can on monsters in any zone pk zones too. It is fact that there are range tbl&#39;s that WORK IN PK. There are no heal cancel tbl&#39;s that WORK IN PK. There is tbl edit that allows to hp pot and mana pot at the same time and with less cooldown between, they WORK IN PK. And there is plenty more working hacks/tbl&#39;s in PK including no minor cooldown. Sry mr. knowitall but NOT EVERYTHING PK is serversided.

Right you can&#39;t spam CS on another player. But you can on monsters in any zone pk zones too. It is fact that there are range tbl&#39;s that WORK IN PK. There are no heal cancel tbl&#39;s that WORK IN PK. There is tbl edit that allows to hp pot and mana pot at the same time and with less cooldown between, they WORK IN PK. And there is plenty more working hacks/tbl&#39;s in PK including no minor cooldown. Sry mr. knowitall but NOT EVERYTHING PK is serversided.[/b]
    +1

Anti-Cooldown-TBL for minor works in PK zones very smooth and are not serversides

karysa already said that counterstrike skill also works in pk zones but only for mobs and thats right !

and the hp pot + mana pot at same time TBL working nice too in every zone ! all this results shows us that alot TBL&#39;s exist by clientside and not by serverside

SillyHo

Guess my question is, why would most of the people in this community want to use this shit anyways? I can see the people that use them when I was PKing, people with incredible range on their raptor and shit, I just simply avoid them. I was curious about the minor because 2 sins in particular seemed to have amazingly fast minors. Both of which I could tank, but not for long. I always got them killed by kit ing them to others, but my point is if you have skills, why edit anything?

Saunis

There are no heal cancel tbl&#39;s that WORK IN PK.[/b]
    That I can understand.
    But what those priests use, who can do 100% heal eaven 4 people was hitting him.
    or how about Shock Stun?

That I can understand.
    But what those priests use, who can do 100% heal eaven 4 people was hitting him.
    or how about Shock Stun?[/b]

I meant there are tbls which allow you to not be canceled when casting spells. Not that there is &#39;none&#39; of those tbl.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast