Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true?

This is a discussion on Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The answer is YES. You suck at conclusions.[/b] You said it yourself ""Uzus tbl made it a bit faster"". It ...
Page: 6

The answer is YES. You suck at conclusions.[/b]

You said it yourself ""Uzus tbl made it a bit faster"". It either has a cooldown or it doesn't. Either it is checked serverside or it is not. Pretty cut and dry, and since you said yourself it was faster that means- no cooldown.

You said it yourself ""Uzus tbl made it a bit faster"". It either has a cooldown or it doesn't. Either it is checked serverside or it is not. Pretty cut and dry, and since you said yourself it was faster that means- no cooldown.[/b]
    Sir, your a fucking idiot.

I agree with meep that this does force more people to use minor + pot. Now not all noob peddlers will be sins. Instead people who can actually combo and pot properly.

Still, I'm sure that the tbl does work. You might have to do some more testing.

Sir, your a fucking idiot.[/b]

You keep saying things like that. But you have yet to point out a flaw in my logic.

First rule of someone who can't admit they are wrong---- Throw pointless insults.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I agree with meep that this does force more people to use minor + pot. Now not all noob peddlers will be sins. Instead people who can actually combo and pot properly.

Still, I'm sure that the tbl does work. You might have to do some more testing.[/b]
    wrong, now they STILL pedal
    and on top of that they use how many pot kinds they want at same time for example: 1920 mp, 960 mp, 720 hp, 360 hp AT SAME TIME and pedalling ^^

You keep saying things like that. But you have yet to point out a flaw in my logic.
    First rule of someone who can't admit they are wrong---- Throw pointless insults.[/b]
    I said it reduced it a bit, you said "reduced it a bit=NO COOLDOWN"

You have to be extremely stupid to not see it without me pointing out.

Once again, all I said it'll force "MORE" people into minor + potting. And indeed it did make a majority of the rogue population to quit. I did not say all rogues quit as most stayed to tbl anyway.

ill just say that now almost every1 is using minor tbl

requesting hell blade cooldown TBL...i just dont like it to have cooldown so i refuse to play as the game designers think it should be played :P

I said it reduced it a bit, you said "reduced it a bit=NO COOLDOWN"

You have to be extremely stupid to not see it without me pointing out. Stupidity really has no limits as you have proven. Idiot.[/b]

What you think the cooldown is half server side half client sidE?? Wtf..

Either the cooldown edit in the tbl works (cuz it's client side). OR it doesn't work AT ALL (because it's serverside). There is no fucking partial or 'reduced a bit' or any other option . It is either COOLDOWN(as set by legit client) OR NO COOLDOWN( as edited in tbl).

In case you forgot your first argument of why it doesn't work was "serverside check". I'm sorry but no serverside check is going to PARTIALLY stop a tbl to allow it to 'partially work still'. It either works or not period. You have already admitted it works.. Ty have a good day.

Ignorance and Arrogance don't have limits either, as you continue to prove.

What you think the cooldown is half server side half client sidE?? Wtf..

Either the cooldown edit in the tbl works (cuz it's client side). OR it doesn't work AT ALL (because it's serverside). There is no fucking partial or 'reduced a bit' or any other option . It is either COOLDOWN(as set by legit client) OR NO COOLDOWN( as edited in tbl).

In case you forgot your first argument of why it doesn't work was "serverside check". I'm sorry but no serverside check is going to PARTIALLY stop a tbl to allow it to 'partially work still'. It either works or not period. You have already admitted it works.. Ty have a good day.
    Ignorance and Arrogance don't have limits either, as you continue to prove.[/b]
    Yes its possible to partially be server sided, partially as in the server settings have a 0.005 delay while the client had a 0.01 delay. Take archer skills for example, lets say a bows range is originally 35, while the server will allow it to be 55 thus allowing "range" tbl edits.

Yes its possible to partially be server sided, partially as in the server settings have a 0.005 delay while the client had a 0.01 delay. Take archer skills for example, lets say a bows range is originally 35, while the server will allow it to be 55 thus allowing "range" tbl edits.[/b]

The reason the bow tbl works that way is to allow for bow items in game which have different ranges then others. This in no way applies to the minor heal cooldown. WHY OH WHY please explain to me, that they would have a serverside check for a cooldown that is LESS then what it is supposed to be. If they have a cooldown check serverside ITS GOING TO CHECK FOR THE DELAY THATS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE----NOT LESS.

PLease before you reply again THINK IT OUT. Thanks.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I even pmed you to send me it, you still havent, oh yeah, your the twat with the low iq, you forgot that you ignored my pm and hit "Add reply".

Funny how someone with "Free Palestine" in his sig calls someone ignorant :lol:[/b]
    dude are u dumb ? why you interfere palestine with TBL are u mentally challenegd? oh sorry yes I forgot you are

dude you are so retarded , why I am racist because I want peace for palestine?

the only racist are your old president who attacked another states for oil

BUSH showed what racism is, thats enough that are the reason why the republicans don't be voted again

that are the reason why all voted a black man for a new era

I'm happy that assholes like you not really exist in the USA pll same like you are subhumans with no emotions

btw palastinian are humans too they have a right to live in peace they can't do anything when terrorists like Hamas controlling their country

israel can't have any excuse to attacking a shool from the united Nations and killing over 900 civilans

think tiwce you have a family and there falling permanent bombs around you ppl whithout Hreat don't care

I know alot ppl here have no heart

The reason the bow tbl works that way is to allow for bow items in game which have different ranges then others. This in no way applies to the minor heal cooldown. WHY OH WHY please explain to me, that they would have a serverside check for a cooldown that is LESS then what it is supposed to be. If they have a cooldown check serverside ITS GOING TO CHECK FOR THE DELAY THATS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE----NOT LESS.
    PLease before you reply again THINK IT OUT. Thanks.[/b]
    Because they didnt take into account the delay that gets added by the extra animation.

Lets say we will make counter strike spammable against mobs. If you add animation hacks (editing the files in the Chr folder) then it would theoretically spam the skill so fast that it would cause it to start failing. A solution for this would be adding a really small delay.

dude are u dumb ? why you interfere palestine with TBL are u mentally challenegd? oh sorry yes I forgot you are smile.gif[/b]
    According to tests im really smart.
    dude you are so retarded , why I am racist because I want peace for palestine?[/b]
    Never said that.
    the only racist are your old president who attacked another states for oil[/b]
    I have no idea what your talking about.

BUSH showed what racism is, thats enough that are the reason why the republicans don't be voted again[/b]
    I prefer trees.
    that are the reason why all voted a black man for a new era[/b]
    mkay

I'm happy that assholes like you not really exist in the USA pll same like you are subhumans with no emotions[/b]
    Im an european.

btw palastinian are humans too they have a right to live in peace they can't do anything when terrorists like Hamas controlling their country[/b]
    Damn right! I hate those terrorists.

israel can't have any excuse to attacking a shool from the united Nations and killing over 900 civilans[/b]
    According to statistics and facts - both sides are assholes.

think tiwce you have a family and there falling permanent bombs around you ppl whithout Hreat don't care[/b]
    My family was sent into Siberia while the Soviet Union ruled the lands and executed my friends.

Code:
    I know alot ppl here have no heart
    Cant agree with that, we are born in the world innocent and the surroundings shapes us as the self-centered assholes we are now.

Because they didnt take into account the delay that gets added by the extra animation.

Lets say we will make counter strike spammable against mobs. If you add animation hacks (editing the files in the Chr folder) then it would theoretically spam the skill so fast that it would cause it to start failing. A solution for this would be adding a really small delay.[/b]

Ok, now tell me how minor heal worked before the cooldown was implemented and how this has changed now server side?

If you tell me well there was a small delay serverside. Ok, well I doubt they changed that delay then!(which would mean removing the client side cooldown would make it just like before ""really small delay server side, none client side"" .

Unless they raised it to match the cooldown.. Right????

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast