Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true?

This is a discussion on Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, now tell me how minor heal worked before the cooldown was implemented and how this has changed now server ...
Page: 7

Ok, now tell me how minor heal worked before the cooldown was implemented and how this has changed now server side?

If you tell me well there was a small delay serverside. Ok, well I doubt they changed that delay then! Unless they raised it to match the cooldown.. Right????[/b]
    Before it was possible to write a small DLL and inject it, using it to send packets - you could heal fast as you can send the packets, only delay was the natural lag. Assassins were limited by the amount of mana they had.

Look, im sorry for calling you an idiot. Its just that i think about several things at the same thing and i take too many things self-granted.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Wrong, learn to read.

Uzu sent me it. Drunkenracist hasnt sent me it, just ignored my pm where i requested it from him.

Uzus tbl made it a bit faster, but still i can feel the cooldown.[/b]
    Don't talk any shit next time you are a really disturbed kid , it doesn't make any sense to talk with ya

I will not reply to you posts again next time you can talk with my hand Mr.Mentally challenged

Before it was possible to write a small DLL and inject it, using it to send packets - you could heal fast as you can send the packets, only delay was the natural lag. Assassins were limited by the amount of mana they had.

Look, im sorry for calling you an idiot. Its just that i think about several things at the same thing and i take too many things self-granted.[/b]
    Thanks for the apology, I have tried to hold back from retaliating in the same way, hopefully I haven't offended you. I myself am hard to offend and take insults in stride.

I do understand what you are saying. It just doesn't change the fact that I've seen the cooldown removed in action numerous times.

I think we can agree to disagree here and drop it. There is not much more we could say to each other to convince the other.

Don't taaalk any shiiit next time you are a really distuuurbed kiiiiid , it doesn't make any sense to taaaalk with yaaaa

I will noooot reply to youuuuu posts again next time youuu can talk with my hand Mr.Mentaaaly chaaalenged.
    [/b]

Your funny

Uzu

Your funny [/b]
    so...

The tbl deletes the cooldown i dont know what you're still arguing about can't you see that?

you were wrong face it you cannot always be right...

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

so...

The tbl deletes the cooldown i dont know what you're still arguing about can't you see that?

you were wrong face it you cannot always be right...[/b]
    hehe mr-know-it-all got pwned

SillyHo

Only problem I really see here is, how many "GG's" seem to be using it. The assassin class was never meant to be able to tank a party of 8. As cool as it was, it wasnt the intent. Fatties were the tanks, and assassins by nature, were the sneaky killers. Able to swoop in undetected, molest a mage for massive amounts of damage quickly, and swoop back out.

The sin in its prime, was a party unto its own, and really disturbed the balance of KO. I still see some deadly mother fuckers out there with the slower combo and potting, I just dont see the point of all these people wishing to use something that is by all rights a hack, doesnt matter how undetectable you think it is, the people you are fighting can see you are using it.

requesting hell blade cooldown TBL...i just dont like it to have cooldown so i refuse to play as the game designers think it should be played :P[/b]
    Designers took mh cd off after 6 months from it launch coz it was non sense.

Only problem I really see here is, how many "GG's" seem to be using it. The assassin class was never meant to be able to tank a party of 8. As cool as it was, it wasnt the intent. Fatties were the tanks, and assassins by nature, were the sneaky killers. Able to swoop in undetected (lupin hello?), molest a mage for massive amounts of damage quickly, and swoop back out.

The sin in its prime, was a party unto its own, and really disturbed the balance of KO. I still see some deadly mother fuckers out there with the slower combo and potting, I just dont see the point of all these people wishing to use something that is by all rights a hack, doesnt matter how undetectable you think it is, the people you are fighting can see you are using it.[/b]
    Yeah rogues by definition is that...but assassin i think is whole other story, my definition would be a trained professional in close combact hitting critical points :P besides that....

How many rogues ingame could tank 8vs1?

I only gotta say a thing...ppl still forget how difficult it was to play an assassin (especially solo)...especially running combos (change skills and skillbar, probably only class that needed to do that), we died almost as fast as mages and had to tank, and we couldn't ice/stun. Our range is like shoulder to shoulder close, no raptors to help or full heals/debuffs

If K2 decides to give us a spammable skill like that of warriors/priests but hits above average harder than the warriors, i'll be happy to minor+ pot my low defense ass coz its reasonable.

I never played a warrior coz its too easy....having an hp beast with high def, party healed to full health everytime Spammable attack, leg cut, scream, better even stun shock everything on one skill bar. It does need skill, but I'm sure it is the one that needs less of all the game.

I think the assassin was seen as undefeatable coz the other classes never really used there strong points or even better the assassins weak points!

Edit: Ok exaggeration, we didnt die like mages but our defense to HP ratio is pretty bad.

4que

All it means is legit rogues are more squishy, and pedal users remain supreme.

But as Silly said there are still legit assasins who have adapted and still get plenty of kills.

hehe mr-know-it-all got pwned [/b]
    Yeah, you got OWNT. Since like i said the tbl that Uzu sent me didnt remove the cooldown.

i quit usko, but cca one month ago (last time) i tried (tbl minor + other tbl shits) it and it was working perfectly... in pve zones in pvp zones... so i dont really know what to say, if you are telling that its impossible to working... on my pc with usko client with my internet with downloaded .tbl it was working... if it is impossible, so i am magician or K2-GF repaired it in January (impossible step for this company)...[/b]
    Its possible they patched it later on since Uzu did say he tested it when they brought the patch and hasnt tested it afterwards. And i didnt play back then.

Uzu

Yeah, you got OWNT. Since like i said the tbl that Uzu sent me didnt remove the cooldown.
    Its possible they patched it later on since Uzu did say he tested it when they brought the patch and hasnt tested it afterwards. And i didnt play back then.[/b]
    i never said something like that.

If the producer is destroying the class of a rogue by adding a cooldown to a working minor heal, I'm willing to tbl it away... If they don't agree with that, then they should go ahead and ban me i won't even bitch about it.

I'm using it and there's no cooldown, I'm too lazy to make a video but that's fucking true man...

i never said something like that.

If the producer is destroying the class of a rogue by adding a cooldown to a working minor heal, I'm willing to tbl it away... If they don't agree with that, then they should go ahead and ban me i won't even bitch about it.

I'm using it and there's no cooldown, I'm too lazy to make a video but that's fucking true man...[/b]
    I have MSN logs of it.

And yes, since you admitted to cheating, you should be banned from these forums.

All it means is legit rogues are more squishy, and pedal users remain supreme.

But as Silly said there are still legit assasins who have adapted and still get plenty of kills.[/b]
    I didnt say we're not good at ksing solo, and yeah a rogue still pawns with a priest (db/heal)

I'll say it again:

I think the assassin was seen as undefeatable coz the other classes never really used there strong points or even better the assassins weak points!

no other class evolved so much since its begining, maybe only bps can compare.

Uzu

I have MSN logs of it.

And yes, since you admitted to cheating, you should be banned from these forums.[/b]
    what's ur msn again? let me find the 3 words i wrote to you and you even didn't reply because u were offline.
    Also, I'm not planning to get banned because I wanted to proof that you are wrong. Your mind is really fucked up man

As you used it too, you should be banned also Don't talk so much shenanigans

what's ur msn again? let me find the 3 words i wrote to you and you even didn't reply because u were offline.
    Also, I'm not planning to get banned because I wanted to proof that you are wrong. Your mind is really fucked up man

As you used it too, you should be banned also Don't talk so much shenanigans[/b]
    Your getting banned for admitting to using it since your lazy and dont care about the set rules, not for testing if it worked or not.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast